shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Pricescope! The 10K gift thread

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought I'd kick off the week with this. Not sure how many 10K people have chosen their gift, but I always have to strike while the iron is hot.

First, I wanted to thank Pricescope again for their generous gift. I'm sure it brightened a lot of people's days.

Mine hasn't been delivered yet, but I figure it will take me forever to get any ear shots, so why not post now with the pics the vendor sent me!

I initially liked Sharon's idea of a WF donation, but I thought I'd still look at the featured vendors to see what my options were. Then I saw something that I had been thinking of getting (but in stainless steel!) and couldn't pass it up. Sadly, I guess I am not that altruistic! :devil:

Vendor and review: Solomon Brothers had a clearance section on their website - and there were quite a few things within budget. I saw something I wanted on clearance from $280 to $129, so I called. Everyone was helpful, but were confused on the PS gift thing. Ashley was the saleslady who eventually called me back and she was truly a sweetheart. She found the earrings in stock (they couldn't initially be found because they were slightly different from the stock picture). She took photos of the real earrings for me, and followed up quickly on everything. She made me seem like my small purchase was as important as buying an e-ring. I was very impressed overall with Solomon Brothers...very fast response time from all I encountered, and they are definitely on my vendor list for the future.

So here it is! While I love my bezel studs, I wanted something fun and dangly (but still basic) for summer, and these always remind me of my teenage years where I loved my stainless ones. 2", 14K WG hoops! I've been wearing my WG pendant fine, so I hope I am not allergic, but if I am, I'll change the posts or save them for Amelia.

Pricescope has been a part of my life for years now, and I'm happy to have something that I'm using to commemorate the fact my daughter turns 3 next week - I call them "my toddler is now a kid and won't pull my earrings" earrings! Thank you to all the Pricescopers for making this a place I want to come, year after year. ::)

image001.jpg

stockhoops.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE Them! They will be perfect for the summer and are a classic style that even Amelia will be able to enjoy in 13ish years. Good choice!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They're beautiful TGal! Looking forward to the earshots!
I think I've decided what I'll get. Will post once I'm 100% sure!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hoops!! Spunky choice! Don't be tardy w/the photos when you get 'em ... :wink2: Does this mean you're rocking long hair these days?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks gals! Bee, can't wait to see what you get! I think it will be a fun thread to see how everyone spends $100.

Tacori, yes, that's the idea....although she probably won't want them just because they're mom's. :rolleyes:

Deco, I'm growing it out for summer!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Great choice. I actually like the curved post better.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them! Wear them in good health!

BTW I can barely remember that I was once a teenager, but... hoops are still my go-to earrings most days!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a fun choice!! I love the 3 year old toddler won't pull on my ears theme!! So glad things went smooth with Solomon Brothers too. I look at their site from time to time but you don't here much about them around here so it's nice to know someone with a good review!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
TGal, those are great. With an earring box full of fancier earrings I still end up wearing my hoops the most -- they go with everything, even my not-long hair. Enjoy them for years & years!

--- Laurie

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful Tgal!!! I love hoops!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great choice..!! I got big WG hoops from BN or Diamond.Com (can't recall!) a few years ago and still am wearing them. Of course less now because my toddler DOES pull my earrings off, owie. ENJOY lady!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice T-gal! :appl: I haven't figured mine out yet. But I think I will check out the clearance section, too!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

T-gal rock those hoops, you'll get a lot of wear from them!

I got a confirmation that a/my donation was made to WF. Andrey--I bow to you!

Keep the thread going gals--I am interested to see what every chooses! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sharon, that's great to hear! :appl:

OK, hopefully more of you will post in the next few days...I hear one of ya already contacted SBs - Better take pics. ;))

I do like the posts on this one, and that it slides into the earring instead of a snap down, as it's a bit cleaner in the back. I tried getting an ear shot, but honestly, they look lame. Plus it's scale that I think it's fun to see, so I'll do something I haven't done here in years and just post my mug. Sorry, hair is up in a frazzled updo as it always is these days with a kid around....

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's gifts - I'll turn it over to you now! :wavey:

ETA, er, should have made that smaller, sorry!! :errrr:

IMG_1603.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1300762093|2877042 said:
Sharon, that's great to hear! :appl:

OK, hopefully more of you will post in the next few days...I hear one of ya already contacted SBs - Better take pics. ;))

I do like the posts on this one, and that it slides into the earring instead of a snap down, as it's a bit cleaner in the back. I tried getting an ear shot, but honestly, they look lame. Plus it's scale that I think it's fun to see, so I'll do something I haven't done here in years and just post my mug. Sorry, hair is up in a frazzled updo as it always is these days with a kid around....

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's gifts - I'll turn it over to you now! :wavey:

ETA2, been wearing them all day and happy to report no allergies. ::)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, they look great on you!! and what an absolutely fantastic picture. You are one gorgeous and hip mama Tgal!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous mug & earrings! I love that scale! Great use of a generous gift ... in honor of the gift you've given all of us ... that gift of gab.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
T-Gal: love the hoops! enjoy them :)

canuk gal: how lovely of you to make a donation to WF's charity. Bravo!

everyone else...can't wait to see what you get :)

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow T-Gal-those look great on you! I love a classic hoop, and yours are the perfect size. Glad to hear you are allergy free too.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
T-Gal I love your hoops and they look great on you. I can't decide what I want either but I am having fun looking.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I love them, they are the perfect size! I have a similar sized pair in YG that I adore. You are one yummy mummy, girl!!! :appl: :appl:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
great earrings and you look FAB in them, TGal!

I have a project in the works with Pearlman's. I will obviously post and let everyone know once things are finalized. For now I would like to keep it under wraps, but I am working with Bill, so props to Pearlmans for now!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok so this beauty is on it's way to me. I'll post shots when I receive it but it may take a little while as they have to ship it over here. It's from bluenile, who were extremely helpful with any queries I had and have been great about getting it shipped for me.

sky-bluetopaz.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Mon, can't wait to see what your project is!

Bee, that is lovely! Reminds me of the tif's one (they have something like it, right?), simple and elegant. Please do take pics when it arrives...stock photos, while good to see, are not nearly as fun as the real deal and neck shots!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My gift is the same as Bee's except with an amethyst stone. It's on back order till April 2nd and maybe (if I'm lucky) it'll come back in stock early. Will post a neckshot as soon as it arrives. I'll have a few $ left over so I'm also getting a jewelry cleaning kit...unless I can find a pair of earrings for less than $50 (haven't looked yet). There is a bit of time to decide! :)

amethystpendant.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1300809125|2877312 said:
Thanks everyone!

Mon, can't wait to see what your project is!

Bee, that is lovely! Reminds me of the tif's one (they have something like it, right?), simple and elegant. Please do take pics when it arrives...stock photos, while good to see, are not nearly as fun as the real deal and neck shots!

TGal - yes, Tiffany & Co does have that same pendant and I think they have both the Topaz and Amethyst ones (both about $300ish). I had hoped to go to the store to try it on, but haven't yet. Only live 1/2 hr from their store, so no excuse really. lol

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your pendants Bee and MC. The setting is very classy looking.

I found some garnet studs at James Allen I really like so just sent an email off to JA about a contact person for Andrey.

The studs are 5mm round, WG with little diamond accents. The garnet earrings I have right now are little drop earrings with 4mm hearts at the end - they are about 5/8" and I just don't care for them on me so now I'll have some nice, bright studs to wear when I get out my WG garnet set. :appl:

Thank you again Pricescope for such a fun and exciting gift. I really appreciate it.

Here is the picture off their website:

Garnetstuds.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TravelingGal|1300762093|2877042 said:
I'll do something I haven't done here in years and just post my mug.

They look great on you and you look great in them! And... they're well deserved!

Great thread T-gal - I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC, bee and Marcy- what great ideas!!! I love them all.

monarch- can't wait to see what you are getting too!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Tgal - the hoops are the perfect size. Look great on you.

Monnie - can't wait see what you are working on.

Bee & MC - love the pendants.

Marcy - beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results