shape
carat
color
clarity

So sad.

April20

Ideal_Rock
The jeweler that rebuilt my mom's e-ring when she lost her diamond and sourced two OECs for me for my 5 stone ring was shot and killed in his shop today. He is/was local-ish to me (about 45 mins west), but right where my husband has some family. He did impeccable work. Many members of our family and several of our friends have used him over the years. Such a senseless tragedy; I hope they catch these people. It was a "smash & grab" type robbery, only they were open. This was a family business- his wife worked with him as well as a couple of their children. Rumor is the wife was shot as well, but that HAS NOT been confirmed. We're all hoping it's mis-information.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/1-shot-during-villa-rica-jewelery-store-robbery-me/nYWqT/

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Healing thoughts to you and the Mobley family.

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh! I'm sorry to hear about this. :(sad My condolences. I used to live in the Dallas/Hiram area before (which isn't too far from Villa Rica) so I'm a little surprised and felt compelled to post. I hope they catch the people who did this.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope those who did it get caught with justice served to them. :nono:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very sorry and my heart goes out to his family. Take the money and jewellery, by all means, but the taking of life is totally unnecessary. :(sad

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
My gosh. Such shocking and senseless violence. Ghetto gangs attacking and robbing people seems to be on the rise everywhere. (Keyword being gangs. They travel in packs.) Life is cheap to them, I guess. There have been several incidents in the Pittsburgh area. Stay safe, everyone.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How tragic. I'm so sorry. :((

So sad for his family and friends.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear that. :blackeye:

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry. I pray for his family. :( It is so senseless. The only jewelry store near me was robbed at gun point this past Christmas. She was so nice and helpful. I really loved her estate jewelry. After this last robbery (her second one) She closed down for good. It's sad, all they want to do is make a decent living and worthless people rob them. It is so utterly tragic. I am truly sorry for your loss.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my! I heard about that on the news (I'm in Roswell). I'm so sorry for his family! How senseless...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for his family and yours.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1372337063|3473101 said:
Oh my! I heard about that on the news (I'm in Roswell). I'm so sorry for his family! How senseless...

My mom told me about it...she's in Roswell as well. How terribly sad and senseless.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Well, the good news is that the rumor his wife was shot was just that. She was actually in Hong Kong with their son. I cannot even imagine getting that phone call. They've arrested two more people in connection with this. All of them young. Makes you wonder what made them do this.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results