shape
carat
color
clarity

Scary Furniture risk for children FYI

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
When I was living in Va Bach about ummm 7 or 8 years ago, there was a child that was killed in a WAL-Mart when one of the armoires fell on top of her at the store. It was very sad.. she was only 2... My daughter was about the same age at the time and we lived right down the street. These things are horrible.

we always recommened to our customers that they buy a bracket and bracket all heavy furniture to the wall. We sold Hutchs and armoires that were VERY heavy maple and ash. I always mentioned it to the buyer.. hoping to pass it along to the consumer... who knows..

it is a sad thing that unfortuately has happened many time. I remenber the TV falling on me as a child.. I am sure others have the same memory..
Very scary.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
After seeing a news report on such accidents I was at my mom and step-dads and witnessed my 6 month old grandson pulling on tv cords while the tv sat on a small speaker box. I told them about the news report and the next day step dad had built a built in type bookcase to house the tv and such. All cords are hidden. I can only imagine the horror of such and accident.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!
23.gif

That poor girl! She''s so cute...her poor parents and brother''s.
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results