shape
carat
color
clarity

REALHOUSEWIVES BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY WOW Gretches ring!!!! is anyone watching! It''s like a 4 ct cushion in a halo with a 3 sided pave and three bands that bring it all together! I am JEALOUS!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I think the center stone is 3.0ct and the 1.7 tcw is in the band

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 11:20:37 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
I think the center stone is 3.0ct and the 1.7 tcw is in the band
I tried to find the OC Housewives thread last night to post about this, so glad to see this one!

I know, seeing as I have a 4.26ct. center cushion, her center stone did not look like a 4 carat''er. Maybe
close to a 3, but no more. And it looked like a RB to me. And the cost, hmm? It was 65,000.
For a 4 ct. cushion - no way close to that low of a price unless it was a low quality stone.
I''ll see if I can go back and freeze the frame of her ring. I''m a bit challenged in the tech
dept., but for this I will give all I''ve got, ha ha! It was set very high, I bet it gets knocked around
a bunch.

After her "I got my ring, I got my ring", I started checking out the other girls bling. They all have rather heavy, thick
settings. Lots of bling.

I''m amazed that these women really live like they do. They all seem so focused on looking much younger than they really are.
It''s fine to be the best you can, but to be 40''ish and dress like you are 20 is something else.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry but I can''t stand Gretchen! She is one of the highest paid nurses I''ve ever seen... I feel badly for Jeff but if she brought him some happiness before he passed away, that is a good thing.

Being a stepchild myself, I KNOW all Jeff''s kids could think is "Great, there goes more of our inheritance!" That dancing and singing and trying to justify the purchase to his kids was childish and rude on her part.

Again, I am sorry if this offends anyone. I am glad that many PS''ers are able to enjoy such beautiful - and sometimes large - because you all do it with such taste. Those of us with smaller stones are never looked down on and that is all the OC women do to each other - put them down.

Did you hear the comment about the skinny table vs the chubby table?? Please...

Yes, they hit a nerve with me but it is like an accident, I can''t not watch! hahaha

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2009 1:45:05 PM
Author: jmtomaui
I''m sorry but I can''t stand Gretchen! She is one of the highest paid nurses I''ve ever seen... I feel badly for Jeff but if she brought him some happiness before he passed away, that is a good thing.

Being a stepchild myself, I KNOW all Jeff''s kids could think is ''Great, there goes more of our inheritance!'' That dancing and singing and trying to justify the purchase to his kids was childish and rude on her part.

Again, I am sorry if this offends anyone. I am glad that many PS''ers are able to enjoy such beautiful - and sometimes large - because you all do it with such taste. Those of us with smaller stones are never looked down on and that is all the OC women do to each other - put them down.

Did you hear the comment about the skinny table vs the chubby table?? Please...

Yes, they hit a nerve with me but it is like an accident, I can''t not watch! hahaha
So Jeff does pass away? I didn''t know that, how sad. I do feel for his children.

Who was/is Gretchen? Is she someone I should know? I mean is she a celebrity/model/wannabe ????

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I wish I could comment
15.gif
. The OC Housewives is not available on my channels....

(I will admit, I got DH to buy the first series for me for Christmas so soon I will know what you are taking about.
36.gif
I have got to the bit where Jo gets a job and her FI freaks out. So I have only had a blurry shot of her ring.)

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t stand Gretchen either! I admit that she''s pretty and friendly but so obviously a gold digger! But yes, I am totally jealous about her ring
2.gif
That is some serious bling on her finger! I like it much better than Lauri''s 5 carat RB.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone have a guess on the new girl''s age? Kinda weird that she wouldn''t say.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't watch much, but I think Gretchen is 30. I don't know if that's the new girl your talking about. As for the gold digger part, it's probably somewhat true, but she really did step up and take care of him when he needed her. I don't know how many women could have handled that, esp. if they were only in it for the money. I really do think she loved him, but I'm sure if he would have been a broke a** older gentleman, she wouldn't have been with him. Money is def. a factor, but not knowing the whole story I don't think it's fair to say one way or the other. She did just lose her fiancee, and no matter how you look at it, that is hard. Even his kids said that she was always there for him trying to make things easier/feel better and that it helped a lot.

Mind you i've probably only watched it about 3 times, but that's just what I got. Now that vicki chick (the one who DRINKS A TON and ALWAYS has DRAMA....what's her problem! What's up with making your daughter cry because you want a yacht so bad you're selling your vacation house...

As for BLING....bee...I'd take your 4 ct Leon over ANY of their bling any day
31.gif
...care to donate to a needy party
5.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
No I was curious with Lynn. She flat out refused to say which leads me to believe she is older. I think she said she has been married for 18 years. I bet she is pushing 50.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Yes, Jeff passed away in September.

I think Lynne''s age has been reported as late 40s.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone see the previews for next week??? If Bravo isn''t pulling our leg, that definitely will say something about Gretchen''s character...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
rock, I saw that! Yikes! It isn''t like Ryan is that tempting IMHO! Very odd.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I find Gretchen slightly annoying, but she is so darn pretty. I haven''t seen this weeks episode yet. I have it tivo''d so it''s just a matter of sitting down to watch it.

The new woman, Lynn is also irritating. And, (allow me to be petty and catty) she needs serious deep conditioning treatment on that hair.....
11.gif

Before PS, when I watched this show I couldn''t have cared less about their jewelry. Now I have to mop up the drool.

Oh, and I''m just glad they''re back to the OC housewives. I found the NY and Atlanta shows just awful.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 1:47:13 PM
Author: Iowa Lizzy
I find Gretchen slightly annoying, but she is so darn pretty. I haven''t seen this weeks episode yet. I have it tivo''d so it''s just a matter of sitting down to watch it.

The new woman, Lynn is also irritating. And, (allow me to be petty and catty) she needs serious deep conditioning treatment on that hair.....
11.gif

Before PS, when I watched this show I couldn''t have cared less about their jewelry. Now I have to mop up the drool.

Oh, and I''m just glad they''re back to the OC housewives. I found the NY and Atlanta shows just awful.

Me too although I adored Bethany (from NYC). I thought Lynn came off badly at that first dinner (where she yelled "CUT!"). Moms love to talk about their kids and since she was the new one I thought she would have sucked it up.

Prinny

Rough_Rock
lol Lizzy!!! I totally agree about Lynne''s hair. I made that comment to SO and then felt bad, so I''m glad I''m not the only one that noticed her dry hair. Also, I think it''s strange how obsessed she is about wearing the same clothes as her teenage daughters. I too think she is close to 50 because her oldest daughter is 18 and she has been married for 18 years. She should just be comfortable with her age. I mean she has the body of an 18 year old!
36.gif

Gretchen is kind of annoying, but then she spends time taking care of her sick Fiance so who knows... I can''t wait for next week''s episode. I wonder if she and Ryan got a little cozy together
31.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Just doing a little reading and I noticed that Lynn on OC is designing a new line of cuff bracelets.
Hmm...

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Unless someone can post a pic I bet I can take a shot of it off the copy I have saved on my DVR later tonight heh.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 8:16:59 PM
Author: violet02
Unless someone can post a pic I bet I can take a shot of it off the copy I have saved on my DVR later tonight heh.
I looked a bit online and found nothing.
Also read NY Housewives starts Feb. 24th

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I was the only one who watched this trashy television! I am OBSESSED! I have noticed lots of the ladies have thick bling. I do really like Gretchen''s ring. She is a very pretty girl, but I think all of their behavior is ridiculous.

As far as Lynne, I believe she is a lot older because she will not say. Her laugh lines around her mouth also drive me nuts. For someone as obsessed with her body and clothing and ''looking young'' the woman should get some freaking Botox! She looks like Steven Tyler to me!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 1:27:39 PM
Author: rockzilla
Did anyone see the previews for next week??? If Bravo isn''t pulling our leg, that definitely will say something about Gretchen''s character...

OMG I just saw these - so weird...ew...

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I actually like Gretchen! I think the other housewives gang up on her because she is so pretty and full of joie de vivre. She seems to really have loved her FI and even his children all said that he had never been happier. They also added that he might not have lived that long had it not been for Gretchen taking care of him. I think the other blonde who resembles Gretchen the most is jealous. She says awful things about every single housewife behind their back!

Ohhhhh.....and Vicki is really hard to take!
32.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
i had to comment...
i think gretchen is tolerable. she is so friendly to the other housewives and they are not so nice to her because i think they are jealous of her.
but i can not stand vicki! she is so annoying. i hate the way she talks, laughs, everything. she is so loud too!
but yes, gretchen has a beautiful ring, but the way that the show had her prancing it around and showing it to jeff''s step kids was kinda wrong.
lynne, i do think she is on the older side. she kinda does look older and just the fact that she won''t say how old she is.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 1:02:27 AM
Author: puffy
i had to comment...

i think gretchen is tolerable. she is so friendly to the other housewives and they are not so nice to her because i think they are jealous of her.

but i can not stand vicki! she is so annoying. i hate the way she talks, laughs, everything. she is so loud too!

but yes, gretchen has a beautiful ring, but the way that the show had her prancing it around and showing it to jeff's step kids was kinda wrong.

lynne, i do think she is on the older side. she kinda does look older and just the fact that she won't say how old she is.

I like Gretchen, too! But I agree that the prancing around with the ring was wrong. I think she was in the middle of a sentence about her FI to the kids... "What will the oncologist say when we go visit-----OH! I forgot I had my ring on! Golly gosh! YIPEEEE!" But I don't think it was malicious. I think she was just totally out of her mind excited, which we have all been at one point or another. I love her ring, too!

And the comment at the races about the other group being "low class" seemed very low brow. Anytime someone calls a group "low class," the one judging is the one without class.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so addicted to this show, it''s ridiculous! Gretchen just seems insecure to me and a little immature but I do like her. They all have such pretty things. Sometimes I feel it''s too much though... I mean how many LV bags do you have to have before enough is enough??

Carrie

Rough_Rock
Hey ladies,

So, I''ve been watching the show as well on the Slice channel...and this week was a repeat and so was last week....have I missed something?

Last new episode I saw was when Tamara and Vicki go to Sonoma Valley for Tamara''s 10th wedding anniversary....what has happened since?
Is the Slice channel behind or did I miss the latest shows?

As for Gretchen....not sure about that one....she is so self-focused!

Carrie

Rough_Rock
Oh...and I forgot to comment on the rings.....

Yes....I noticed their rings are very wide as well....I guess they want as much bling as possible ; )
I prefer thin bands...but everyone has their own personal style.

Would love to see pics!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I think there has been at least 2 episodes since the last one you have seen. So, you didn''t see the one where she gets her ring yet??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results