shape
carat
color
clarity

Re: Meet my sweet little Chloe

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today Chloe Bianca Angelica offically joined our family. She's a purebred Parson Russell Terrier who weighs three pounds at 11.5 wks. old. She was the smallest of her litter, which we *love*. We don't think she'll be more than 10 lbs. fully grown. She's so sweet and precious...... I can't believe she's really ours! She's getting to know her two older sisters slowly. We know it will take some time for everyone to adjust.

I "was" going to get my loose diamond set, but ahhhhhhh..... that can wait!

IMG_1938.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Awwwwww! I want more pics!!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: she is so so so cute! I hope you'll post more pictures!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Well, tell little doggy Chloe that human Chloe says hello! Cute pooch! :bigsmile:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! CUTENESS!! I love tiny puppies, she's gorgeous gemgirl! She looks like a villain, OH more pics pleeeeease??? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, what an adorable little face she has! :love:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
CUTE OVERLOAD

::falls down and faints from cuteness::

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: OMG Gemgirl that FACE!!! Ohhh I could just eat her UP she's so cute! The little wrinklies above her eyes..What a lovie! haha does she go crazy and licklicklicklick your face??

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Precious! Ugh...everytime someone gets an adorable pet on this forum it gets me thinking I want one! Please,
you people must stop posting such adorable pictures!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have turned into a melted puddle....she is STINKIN' cute, what a little doll!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Many congrats on your new baby!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1294673885|2818832 said:
:love: OMG Gemgirl that FACE!!! Ohhh I could just eat her UP she's so cute! The little wrinklies above her eyes..What a lovie! haha does she go crazy and licklicklicklick your face??

It was those little wrinkles and the softness of her fur and her skin that got me. She's such a love. She's going to be just as sweet and adorable and affectionate as her sisters. She falls asleep so easily in my arms, and when she's awake? Lick, lick, lick, nibble, nibble, nibble on the same places as Bella did. My jaw bone and my earlobes are going to be full of little pin pricks again! Yesterday my earrings had to go.

I put Chloe in her sister's big crate while I washed the tray in Chloe's. (Tiny wee!) She looks so tiny in Bella's crate, and of course she's enjoying the pillow. Chloe won't have a nice fluffy pillow til she's housebroken.

IMG_1956.JPG

IMG_1955.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1294674399|2818838 said:
OMG Precious! Ugh...everytime someone gets an adorable pet on this forum it gets me thinking I want one! Please,
you people must stop posting such adorable pictures!!!

tyty, you *have* to bring one home with you!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh she's adorable :love: she looks such a darling on her pillow - she gets lost in it she's so teeny tiny =)

tigian

Ideal_Rock
She is sooooo cute. Love, love, love puppy pics. Please post pics as she grows. I couldn't wait until our dogs grew out of their destructive puppy phase, but looking back, I wish the puppy phase was longer!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tigian|1294681070|2818935 said:
She is sooooo cute. Love, love, love puppy pics. Please post pics as she grows. I couldn't wait until our dogs grew out of their destructive puppy phase, but looking back, I wish the puppy phase was longer!

I adore the puppy phase! I LOVE when they're small. I'm just not crazy about the housebreaking period but it's a small price to pay for all that love and all those puppy kisses.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!! :love: :love: :love:

She's just too cute!!!

(If I didn't have to pick up the shredded remains of another book yesterday I'd almost be tempted to find room for "just one more" in our house!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Chloe is just adorable!! What a sweetie she is!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Hello, Chloe :wavey: When you are older, your mom will give you a special squeaky ball. You will love it :))

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
aw, your little Chloe is adorable!!! Such a sweet little puppy! :love: :love:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to show JD this morning..he agrees, Miss Chloe is a sugar pie! I like that you gave her a fancy name too-I was hoping you would!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1294709390|2819315 said:
I had to show JD this morning..he agrees, Miss Chloe is a sugar pie! I like that you gave her a fancy name too-I was hoping you would!

LOL! I had to think hard about the name that's going to go on her registration as a purebred. (Right now the poor baby was just registered by the breeder with a number and we can't have that!) So many of the dogs have regal names. I forget what whitby's dogs proper names are, but they're a beautiful long combination of names! So, just like Bella (even though she couldn't be registered), Chloe got an Italian name also. Her name means "Chloe, the white angel".

I am hopelessly in love with this little pooch! She has totally stolen my heart :kiss:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl-

Chloe is just precious...and I can't believe she weighs just 3 pounds! I really missed out on seeing our new dog as a puppy! I think you were wise to see Chloe grow from her infancy. She is such a tiny, baby girl now and you get to see her from the very start! Cuddle her for me!!!

Hugs,
Deb
:read:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chloe is so adorable :love: When I scrolled down and saw her, it made my night! You are so lucky to have each other-- congratulations :)) .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results