carat
color
clarity

Re: Meet my sweet little Chloe

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
risingsun|1294689213|2819068 said:
Hello, Chloe :wavey: When you are older, your mom will give you a special squeaky ball. You will love it :))

LOL! When she's a LOT older, we'll introduce her to Eee-Eees. Right now I'm vacuuming the main level of our house every day to pick up the fuzz that Bella leaves behind from her morning *fix*. I'm afraid that the fuzz will choke Chloe if some gets caught in her throat. I caught her picking up a piece of fuzz yesterday and I freaked when she ran away from me.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cassie, our 9 yr. old, 35 lb. dog is teaching Chloe how to play tug-toy. Chloe is 12 wks. old today and holding at 3 lbs.

IMG_1965.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cassie enjoying some one on one play time with Chloe.

IMG_1969.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwwwwww :love: :love: :love:

I do love pics of dogs and cats getting along :bigsmile: :appl:

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Awww! What a seriously cute little lady, she's just precious. I'm glad big sister Cassie likes her ::)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MonkeyPie|1294853524|2820782 said:
Awww! What a seriously cute little lady, she's just precious. I'm glad big sister Cassie likes her ::)

Cassie not only likes Chloe, but she puts herself between Chloe and Bella to protect Chloe. We think Cassie must think that Bella will be too rough with her.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
She is such a cutie!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg! she's amazingly adorable - congrats on your new addition :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to thank everyone for the sweet comments about our little Chloe. I've been SO busy with the three of them that I haven't been able to keep up as well as I should on line.

We weighed Chloe on our postage scale yesterday and since she's been with us, she's gained three ounces. She is totally adjusted to the house, our routine and to her sisters and they're all having a good time. Our oldest Cassie is proving to be quite a mama bear to Chloe, and our middle girl Bella plays with them but is still being shy and a bit of a wall flower. We're hoping she gains more confidence in herself soon.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl-

I hear that you are busy, but please keep your camera handy! I need to see more shots of Chloe on her back! I have to see her belly again! Please! As many pictures as possible! That is too precious for words!!!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:read:

A Girl's Best Friend

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chloe update!..... Our sweet girl came to live with us four weeks ago today. When we brought her home, she weighed 3 lbs. 3 oz. and she was teeny tiny, and skin and bones. We have a "Chloe weigh-in" every Sunday to monitor her growth. Today she weighed 4 lbs. 8 oz. She's adapted to her new home, to our schedule and to our routine (although my life stills revolves around her and her potty training routine). She's no longer a burst of wild frenetic energy. She's adapted well enough and feels secure enough to know that she'll still be here when she wakes up from her nap, so she's learned to nap when Cassie & Bella nap. She gets me up every day at 4:45 a.m. to go out and by 9:00, the three of them usually go down for a nap. This was Cassie & Chloe this morning while I was baking cookies.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Your pups are excellent cookie-baking helpers! (Mine likes to stand between my legs and the kitchen cabinets waiting for something to drop.)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, those last pics are SO adorable I can't stand it!!! Thanks for the update gemgirl, seeing these pics made my day!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cutie patooties for sure!

cheers--Sharon

lulu

Ideal_Rock
It's the little pink toes that really get me. I'd better watch the puppy bowl.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Then you'll love this one lulu! This pic is a couple of weeks old.

IMG_1973.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think I can find sapphires in *that* shade of pink? LOL!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1297021364|2844946 said:
Do you think I can find sapphires in *that* shade of pink? LOL!

If you do, I want one! So cute!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Adorable! Thanks for the update Gemgirl!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ChloeTheGreat|1297016424|2844884 said:
Your pups are excellent cookie-baking helpers! (Mine likes to stand between my legs and the kitchen cabinets waiting for something to drop.)

You know? She just started doing that this week. Not really waiting for something to drop, just sitting between my feet while I'm standing at the sink washing dishes or standing at the counter preparing food. It took my middle dog years to do that. My little one is ahead of her time! She's catching on to some things quickly.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww so cute!!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Who could resist those toes?

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
My gosh.. what a lovey. And those pink paws. I just want to eat them up!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1297014178|2844857 said:
Chloe update!..... Our sweet girl came to live with us four weeks ago today. When we brought her home, she weighed 3 lbs. 3 oz. and she was teeny tiny, and skin and bones. We have a "Chloe weigh-in" every Sunday to monitor her growth. Today she weighed 4 lbs. 8 oz. She's adapted to her new home, to our schedule and to our routine (although my life stills revolves around her and her potty training routine). She's no longer a burst of wild frenetic energy. She's adapted well enough and feels secure enough to know that she'll still be here when she wakes up from her nap, so she's learned to nap when Cassie & Bella nap. She gets me up every day at 4:45 a.m. to go out and by 9:00, the three of them usually go down for a nap. This was Cassie & Chloe this morning while I was baking cookies.

I didn't realize that I had posted these photos of my dogs yesterday with my eldest dog's collar in view. I'm reposting with a little bit of photoshopping. (I'm not very good at it).

Copy of IMG_2038.JPG

Copy of IMG_2040.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results