Premium
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

missy|1479471269|4100100 said:
Matata|1479401238|4099804 said:
missy|1479384274|4099669 said:
Omg Matata! I love your sweet kitties!!! :love: :love: :love:
Juba and Atticus. Sooooo beautiful!!!!

Please can I babysit? I am in love with your sweet babies. :love:

Oh please please come catsit. I would love to be sipping fruity drinks on a beach under a warm sun while you are: running around the house turning off the lights because he keeps turning them on; reloading every drawer and cupboard in the house as he empties them at least 3x per day; mopping up the flooded laundry room and kitchen because he turns on the faucets to play in the water; pulling him out of the microwave, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer if you attempt to use those appliances and that's not even half of it. And remember I have 4 of these brats and it's monkey-see monkey-do around here.

Awww please don't tease me Matata because I would LOVE to come and babysit your sweet precious kitties. :love: All 4 of them! I just don't know how far away you live from us but if it is within driving distance (as in not thousands of miles away) I can be there!!!! 8) :wavey:

I live in southern Oregon, 27 miles from the northern California border. if you are ever in the vicinity, you are welcome to come and meet the cats.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is not my Newfie, Griffin, but someone put the video up on my Golden Retriever forum. The Newfie looks just like my dog when he was a couple of years younger and Griffin would have acted exactly this way with the owl. It is uncanny how true to breed dogs are. This was too beautiful not to share.

Link...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUIp_xzUPQo

AGBF

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Might use this for my Holiday Card this year, except it's sort of random. Wish I stuck some candy cane horns on him when I took this.

img_13897.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1479487207|4100228 said:
missy|1479471269|4100100 said:
Matata|1479401238|4099804 said:
missy|1479384274|4099669 said:
Omg Matata! I love your sweet kitties!!! :love: :love: :love:
Juba and Atticus. Sooooo beautiful!!!!

Please can I babysit? I am in love with your sweet babies. :love:

Oh please please come catsit. I would love to be sipping fruity drinks on a beach under a warm sun while you are: running around the house turning off the lights because he keeps turning them on; reloading every drawer and cupboard in the house as he empties them at least 3x per day; mopping up the flooded laundry room and kitchen because he turns on the faucets to play in the water; pulling him out of the microwave, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer if you attempt to use those appliances and that's not even half of it. And remember I have 4 of these brats and it's monkey-see monkey-do around here.

Awww please don't tease me Matata because I would LOVE to come and babysit your sweet precious kitties. :love: All 4 of them! I just don't know how far away you live from us but if it is within driving distance (as in not thousands of miles away) I can be there!!!! 8) :wavey:

I live in southern Oregon, 27 miles from the northern California border. if you are ever in the vicinity, you are welcome to come and meet the cats.

It's a deal! Thanks Matata. :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Some funny sweet photos. Hoping I'm not repeating. The thing is with our fur babies they just don't take a bad pic. Unlike their mommy!

As pictured from top to bottom...Francesca, Fred, Tommy and Bobby.

50093888208__0.jpg

img_13899.jpg

img_13900.jpg

img_13898.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Missy, MISSY, Missy, " The rot starts small." (Netflix's "The Crown.") Let us use titles as appropriate: HRH Francesca, and Sir Tommy. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Matata, may I horn in on Missy's visitation invite??? I'll bring a cornish hen for each kitty :cheeky: :love: :whistle:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yimmers, you're feeding rice to your dog using chopsticks?? I don't know who I'm more impressed with, you or your amazeballs dog!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

azstonie|1481242508|4105758 said:
Yimmers, you're feeding rice to your dog using chopsticks?? I don't know who I'm more impressed with, you or your amazeballs dog!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Hahaha, it's all dog!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Missy, great pics of the kitties! :love:

Yimmers, that pic is adorable! :appl:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yimmers, that pic is adorable. Missy, I have a special fondness for black cats and your Francesca is beautiful.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Every morning, Atticus intently watches the birds having breakfast at the feeders. I call it "cat TV."

12-8-2016_birdwatching.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1481302788|4105906 said:
Every morning, Atticus intently watches the birds having breakfast at the feeders. I call it "cat TV."

Matata, I am in love with your Atticus. :love:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ha! Give Atticus a cup of coffee and that's me in the morning! :lol:

Said it before and I'll say it again, Matata, your cats are gorgeous! :love:

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock

My fur babies, Ruby and Reo.. 4 and 5 year old GSDs..waiting for cheese.. :angel:

11899945_10153585676388669_6391722179476882391_n.jpg

Thanks
Rinky

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't remember what I've posted before, which means I probably take way too many pictures.

Like here's one of her bendy nose.

And here she was mad at mommy...for making her wear them silly clothes (she came to love those things when it got colder...lol)

Pictures like this don't happen often. I love when they do Usually she'll go hide when I bring out the clicky box...

Except when there's food involved.. :lol:

20920556811_92b1585f5f_b.jpg

15355844247_7fec5dddb8_b.jpg

14849326571_9537852912_b.jpg

9152622167_75c9310d3f_z.jpg

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

OMG! I LOVE Atticus' spots. If he ever got out, I'm sure the neighbor's would report a loose wildcat!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I
Atticus calls it SHOPPING, bwahahahahaha!!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arcadian, you can NEVER post too many pics of your amazeballs dog! Loved every single one of them, thank you!!! Made my morning!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Eleven months old. Sweet and evil all at the same time. So happy but will eat shoes and dig holes in the yard in a second to remind you he is still very much a puppy.

img_14032.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'd love to take home all of these guys! :love:

Thanks to all of you for sharing photos of your sweet lads and lassies!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yesterday after work we went to Juno Beach. Its roughly 5 miles away from home and I didn't realize that they allowed dogs on part of it (something to remember!) Lots of fun. She dosen't swim per se, she just likes to jump through the waves (sometimes LAY in them...goofy dog...)
On the weekends She's usually in Ft Pierce, but daddy is on a business trip and mommy isn't driving all the way up there to stay in a house without a bathroom, just so she can go to the beach...lol

junobeach_fun.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

As well you SHOULD!!!

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock

I'm adopting.....

From Korea!

Not sure which one - may even end up with the mama dog but it's on!

1482808638864.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kelinas|1482808873|4109771 said:
I'm adopting.....

From Korea!

Not sure which one - may even end up with the mama dog but it's on!

Ooh such exciting news! :appl: Good luck Kelinas! :wavey:
And sending you many (((hugs))). Please keep us posted.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arcadian|1482015949|4108023 said:
Yesterday after work we went to Juno Beach. Its roughly 5 miles away from home and I didn't realize that they allowed dogs on part of it (something to remember!) Lots of fun. She dosen't swim per se, she just likes to jump through the waves (sometimes LAY in them...goofy dog...)
On the weekends She's usually in Ft Pierce, but daddy is on a business trip and mommy isn't driving all the way up there to stay in a house without a bathroom, just so she can go to the beach...lol

Arcadian, yay for beaches that allow our fur babies as they all should IMO. Beautiful beach and even more beautiful dog!!! :love:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Child-proof lock - 0
Atticus - 1
Toilet paper - anniliated

1-13-2017_tp1.jpg

1-13-2017_tp2.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata, that last pic of Atticus, heehee, clearly he's bored with THAT and now he's moving on to the next 'challenge': Entertaaaaiiiiin Meeeee!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love the pictures of Atticus. I feel your pain Matata. I haven't been able to have toilet paper hanging on the hangers since the week after we got our furbaby. If she is quiet for any length of time my first thought is always "oh no she must have found the toilet paper".

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Matata, this is why I'm so glad I have a lazy dog... :lol: Even for a greyhound she's particularly lazy.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

azstonie, Calliecake, Arcadian...if you want to read all about Atticus from the time he came home up to the present, his story is here http://www.savannahcatchat.com/threads/the-atticus-diaries.4428/
You won't be able to enlarge the pics if you are not registered, but it will likely bring a few chuckles as you read how a cat can turn a house upside down and keep its human slaves on their toes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results