Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Option 3

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My calendar came today!! :dance: Thank you so much Brian and the Whiteflash team! The photos are glorious! 12 months of gorgeous bling courtesy of Whiteflash :love: Happy New Year :wavey:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received my calendar yesterday. It is beautiful as always. Thank you! :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got mine yesterday as well! I always flip through it with my daughter and we pretend that whatever ring/jewelry item is on
your birthday month belongs to you...makes it fun to flip the page and see what "you got". This year my DH even got lucky
because they had a man's ring on his bday month!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A www, you all got yours! I reached out today and ask WF through their chat function about receiving one. I hope they still have some available! Can you believe the WF Team responded to me on their chat --even on Sunday! Wow! Talk about customer service! Crossed fingers and hope I will get one in the mail soon!
-C4C

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received mine this weekend. Thank you, WF!

I think that little red pair on the cover is my spinel? Is it?

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Chrono|1483979434|4113751 said:
I received mine this weekend. Thank you, WF!

I think that little red pair on the cover is my spinel? Is it?

Hi Chrono,
Yes that is your beautiful spinel :) Everyone was wowed by it when we had the chance to work with it a few years ago that it graced the pages of the 2011 calendar! When we were looking to tweak this year’s cover to highlight our new colors and give it that extra pop, our photo team thought it was a perfect fit. Such a photogenic rock!

You all may notice a couple of other small changes from the original version, including a black pearl.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results