carat
color
clarity

Our new puppy!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
violet-

Your dogs are adorable together. It makes me wish I could get a second one to be a companion to mine, but I can't! I think playdates (like the one your two had with the Golden) are a great thing to do! Enjoy your beautiful pups!!!

Hugs,
Deb
:read:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww - thanks crickett and Yssie! She's such a sweetie.

Thanks Deb! we have playdates multiple times a week - we have two friends with BIG backyards and dogs to play with, so it's great for the dogs. We also live at the beach, so we take them there after 5pm whenever we aren't working at night (maybe twice a week) and there are around 10 dogs down there on any given day. Rhonda had her first swim in the ocean recently - no fear at all! She actually paddled out and rode a wave in! (She was following a golden retriever when she did it - i think she surprised herself :cheeky: )

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
violet3|1309533620|2959904 said:
Thanks Deb! we have playdates multiple times a week - we have two friends with BIG backyards and dogs to play with, so it's great for the dogs. We also live at the beach, so we take them there after 5pm whenever we aren't working at night (maybe twice a week) and there are around 10 dogs down there on any given day. Rhonda had her first swim in the ocean recently - no fear at all! She actually paddled out and rode a wave in! (She was following a golden retriever when she did it - i think she surprised herself :cheeky: )

violet-If you were not such a special person and loving dog owner, I would be having paroxysms of jealousy over your being near a beach you can bring your dogs to year around! That would be a dream come true for me! We live near the Long Island Sound, which is not quite the ocean, but would do as well for my purposes...except dogs are only allowed at the beach for three months out of the year! I do not, currently, know anyone with private access to the water. One has to own a home on the Sound itself, which is quite pricey here, in order to have unlimited access (e.g. access with dogs) to the water year 'round!

Deb/AGBF

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Those EARS! She was adorable as a puppy, but grown up she's just gorgeous.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
violet-If you were not such a special person and loving dog owner, I would be having paroxysms of jealousy over your being near a beach you can bring your dogs to year around! That would be a dream come true for me! We live near the Long Island Sound, which is not quite the ocean, but would do as well for my purposes...except dogs are only allowed at the beach for three months out of the year! I do not, currently, know anyone with private access to the water. One has to own a home on the Sound itself, which is quite pricey here, in order to have unlimited access (e.g. access with dogs) to the water year 'round!

Deb/AGBF

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend[/quote]

Deb - Yeah, we are really so lucky. We live about a mile and a half from the beach, and luckily the one beach allows dogs before and after the lifegaurds leave. It's hilarious! There are the regulars (dogs that is) and then visitors here and there and the dogs have SUCH a great time! You should come visit us - we'll show griffin a good time :bigsmile:

That stinks that you are so close to the water but cant. get. in. ugh. you need to either make friends with a really rich person over there or find a friend with a pool! We have a Newfie that comes down in the summers (black and gorgeous like yours) and he loves to swim!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MonkeyPie|1309537859|2959962 said:
Those EARS! She was adorable as a puppy, but grown up she's just gorgeous.

thanks monkey pie! you should see the litter all grown up - NO ONE looks like Rhonda at all! she might be the milkman's puppy :tongue:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results