shape
carat
color
clarity

Oscars

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
just turned it on a few minutes ago....why did Angelina Jolie stick her leg out of the slit of her dress when presenting? With one hand on her hip and her leg stuck out, I couldn't tell if she was trying to be sexy or trying to balance.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maria D|1330314764|3135388 said:
just turned it on a few minutes ago....why did Angelina Jolie stick her leg out of the slit of her dress when presenting? With one hand on her hip and her leg stuck out, I couldn't tell if she was trying to be sexy or trying to balance.

I think she was flaunting herself :shock: A big turnoff to me!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
The guy who received one of the awards she was presenting mocked her... stood there with his hand on his hip and poked his leg out...It was funny :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved Penelope Cruz diamond choker! Wowzers! :love:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
LJL|1330318587|3135418 said:
The guy who received one of the awards she was presenting mocked her... stood there with his hand on his hip and poked his leg out...It was funny :bigsmile:

It was hilarious! She was flaunting, God knows why, and she was promptly mocked. :bigsmile:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Natalie Portman's necklace was amazing, but part of it is that she is just so classy. Somehow, I can't imagine the same necklace being nearly as beautiful on Angelina.

I wonder what its like to borrow and wear jewels worth hundreds of thousands of dollars - do you think any of them ever worry about losing/hurting the jewels? And of course I realize that not everyone has to borrow jewels...

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to see Jessica Chastain's yellow diamond earrings in close up!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HollyS|1330319376|3135429 said:

It was hilarious! She was flaunting, God knows why, and she was promptly mocked. :bigsmile:

Angelina Jolie is so pretentious. I do not care for her. She is very full of herself IMO.

I Tivo'd the fashion on E and the award ceremony but have not had the chance to watch it yet but just watching the news so far this AM and it seems more than a few stars opted for minimal jewelry this year. Have to say I love Gwyneth's dress!! :love: Gorgeous!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was dying laughing at the dude that made fun of her, because she did it a few times and she looked like a moron. I hate when they showed her and Brad in the audience where we got to see her fake, pretentious smile/golf clap thing. Ugh. The best part of the whole leg thing, someone started a Twitter account called Angelina's Leg or something and was making post after post of did you see me there, don't forget about me. It was HILARIOUS.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Re: Angelina - I thought she was trying to be funny? But yeah...it didn't really work. She is so skinny now that to me she's lost her sex appeal status. She looks MUCH better with a little more weight on, IMO.

I loved Esperanza's Spalding's performance with the choir. It was angelic.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sensed nothing of the "trying to be funny" she was pulling. It just seemed like she was insecure and attention craving.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
madelise|1330321692|3135451 said:
Mayk|1330305911|3135303 said:
Natalie Portman's jewels..... :love: :love: :lickout:

NataliePortman.jpg

that is amazing!!! She also was wearing a 1954 vintage Christian Dior gown, which I loved :love:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Re: Angelina . . . she is looking more and more like a wax figure of herself. Am I the only one who has noticed that her makeup seems overly . . . dewy, moist, sticky-looking? Like she's melting or something. Pasty and slimy is what I think when I see her.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock

Though there for writing, he's best known for comedic acting-- he plays the Dean on NBC's "Community".

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I thought she was being funny as well. At the last minute before she was going to read, she looked as if she had almost forgotton she planned tothrow her leg out. I thought it was a caricature of the slinky actress with the slit up her dress showing off her leg. I thought it was funny. I have never thought her pretentious.--Odd perhaps, but not pretentious. She lives in a pretty ordinary house in new Orleans in the garden district and rents homes oversees.

She does however look too thin. Her looks are going downhill from the thinness. I have to get used to the red lipstick on these actresses now.

Annette

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maria D said:

Ugh.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved Penelope Cruz's dress. The color, the shape, the style...amazing.
I also loved Michelle Williams's dress- it looked fantastic on her. Perfect.
And my other favorite dress of the evening is Gwyneth Paltrow's.

There were a lot of beautifully dressed stars last night.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi again,

I wanted to comment on Jennifer Lopez. She is my definition of pretentious. I really can't stand her. But her dress was amazing to me. She always looks so good. Ugg,

Annette

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results