shape
carat
color
clarity

Oprah''s bling bling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, does anyone get distracted by Oprah''s diamonds? Seriously, she wears amazing earrings, so often I find myself concentrating on the earrings and not on the show.

Today was her 50th Birthday show and she had on some FABULOUS earrings. They were dangly earrings with (I think) a yellow pear dangling from two other stones. If anyone can get pictures of some of Oprah''s diamonds I would appreciate it.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, Oprah's diamonds hypnotize me! lol I stare at them in awe for the entire hour she's on while my kids jump up and down on either side of me on the couch.
9.gif

I've even thought of writing her and asking her for an old pair she's grown bored of. Hahaha!

Michelle

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Yep, diamonds are one of Op's obsessions. If I recall correctly, her diamond studs are 3c in each ear.

Jaded Gem

Shiny_Rock
Boy 3C! That's no joke!
eek.gif
I think if I had a third of that 3C on my finger then I would be in la la land.
9.gif
I guess she knows how to pick her bling bling, and I'm sure her salary and of course diamonds make us all want to be her.
naughty.gif
Oh yeah, I guess other people are just as fascinated with her, her show, or her bling...I've been trying to get tickets to her show for awhile now since I am in the area. I have to say that it is impossible.
14.gif
I wonder if she just gives tickets to the people who work for her and they give it out to their family and friends.
Up_to_something.gif
I have not met one single person that has gotten tix for her show. Oh well, I guess I should try, try, try, and continue to try. I'm sure her close up bling bling would leave me in a comatose state.
eek.gif
I'll let you know when that happens...don't hold your breath though.
snore.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results