shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok Ilander let's chat.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
At the risk of sounding completely insane to many of the folks on this board, I guess I just want to ask you some questions, maybe to get some insight on where I stand.

I posted some of my feelings and experiences in the random comments thread. I went back and looked and you have had experiences with ghosts/spirits. That seems to be where I have more things going on. I have to wonder if the two are connected? Since I do experience deja vu, and have had the song incidents and the few other experiences? I have a LOT of spiritual/ghost activity that surrounds me. I feel them, sometimes I get a clear image of who they are, sometimes I just get a sense of what they are thinking, or feeling, or sometimes I just get a strong feeling of foreboding. I can feel them watch me, or I can feel that someone means harm or doesn't. Sometimes there is a visual involved, be it a waking dream, or an animal that accompanies, or in one case lights. Sometimes when I am ready to lay down to go to sleep, it's as if I can hear people talking, and once even woke up to a shout in my ear.

I do get strong feelings about people upon first meeting them sometimes. Some are negative, some are positive, some are neutral. I've never been wrong about a negative feeling about someone.

I guess I'd just be interested to get your take, hear any advice or information you might have to offer?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
BTW any other folks who want to can chime in too!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I'm interested in this thread as well. I know a Ph D psychologist that is also a clairvoyant. I was telling her that when I was a little girl, I always dreamt of being a medium. I told her I wanted so badly to be psychic. She said, "if you dreamt it as a child and you want it, you already have the ability, you just need to know how to access it."

What do you think? Sometimes I feel a bit clairvoyant, and other times, I think, "meh, I think everyone gets that." Is clairvoyance something that can be learned by anyone willing to try or is it something you're born with and you KNOW you have.

I meditate often, and once, during a guided meditation, I met with my future self and together, we went back to a (negative) moment in my past and told myself that everything was going to be alright. It was such a profound experience. I had tears streaming down my face. That's the most spiritual/clairvoyant moment I've ever had.

I hope I'm not threadjacking DF. If you have any insight, I'd love to hear it as well.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
dragonfly411|1294411021|2816647 said:
At the risk of sounding completely insane to many of the folks on this board, I guess I just want to ask you some questions, maybe to get some insight on where I stand.

I posted some of my feelings and experiences in the random comments thread. I went back and looked and you have had experiences with ghosts/spirits. That seems to be where I have more things going on. I have to wonder if the two are connected? Since I do experience deja vu, and have had the song incidents and the few other experiences? I have a LOT of spiritual/ghost activity that surrounds me. I feel them, sometimes I get a clear image of who they are, sometimes I just get a sense of what they are thinking, or feeling, or sometimes I just get a strong feeling of foreboding. I can feel them watch me, or I can feel that someone means harm or doesn't. Sometimes there is a visual involved, be it a waking dream, or an animal that accompanies, or in one case lights. Sometimes when I am ready to lay down to go to sleep, it's as if I can hear people talking, and once even woke up to a shout in my ear.

I do get strong feelings about people upon first meeting them sometimes. Some are negative, some are positive, some are neutral. I've never been wrong about a negative feeling about someone.

I guess I'd just be interested to get your take, hear any advice or information you might have to offer?

Just wanted to tell you that you're definitely not alone! I experience deja vu a lot too! After my friend passed away I had a lot of spirit activity going on for about 3 years after his death. I've had tons of dreams.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Travel Goddess - I think your friend may be right, but I'm thinking you are miss- judging yourself. You probably DO have some ability and you DO need to learn to access it. I've always had a really open mind about things. I've always believed that there are things we cannot explain. Perhaps that has helped me. I have never meditated... I can't sit in silence long enough lol.

Autumn - I'd love to hear more about your friend and the activity after. I had a friend die a year and a half ago, he fell while rock climbing. I felt like he was there that night. The day they found him, when his parents were driving into the park, they had a herd of deer run across the road and up the mountain in front of them. For months after, across the country, back at their home, a herd of deer slept in their yard. The night of his candle vigil, I had an owl sit with me at home while I lit my candle, and fly away when I blew the candle out. Since then I've had LOTS of owls, and LOTS of activity.

I promise... I'm really not crazy guys.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Your not crazy, i do feel that you have to be born with the natural gift though, and not try to force it. I feel that when its forced is when it is the evil that so many religious views have of it. I am a good, God Loving Christian( Didnt know if i could post that, and if i cant, im sorry), but am able to sense things,and have deja vu My mother is the same as i, but is a dreamer, and has been since she could remeber, and she is not evil, mean sometimes maybe but not evil. Same with my sister, my grandma and so on down the line. Oddly, it is only my mother and my sister and my grandma who has the ability that has the gift( that is living). I know i sound crazy, but i am of sound mind and body :D .

If you ever really want to test, if you can i guess snese spirits, try going to New Orleans/French Quater....there is an adundance of spirits and ghost there. Everytime im there, i keep looking over my shoulder because i can feel someone staring at me, and there is usually no one there. Can also feel when they move past you.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
These things fascinate me too. I also get very strong vibes from some people. I always presume it is because our personalities won't/don't mesh, but it doesn't happen often. When it does, it is very strong. Even yesterday, my husband and I were out late at night and we were approached by a guy. It could have been circumstance, but I was immediately on guard/alarmed by him. He had been outside for a while, I saw him when we parked, but something was up about him. He was pretty aggressive and rude during our interaction. I was just happy we didn't get robbed, which I was half expecting just from seeing him walk across the street, and before he even spoke to us. Like I said, that could have just been the circumstance, but it was a strong and immediate feeling, and I am the type of person who talks to strangers and have even gotten into the cars of people that I don't know (bad practice, I know!)

I've had a bunch of experiences over time, but I can't remember most. The one that comes to me know is when I was in Undergrad pledging a sorority. I got a very clear message/feeling telling me not so say anything to my line sisters yet, but something bad was going to happen, and that of the 3 of us, one was going to "take on for the team." A few days later, I got the sense that it was time to say something, so I told them both. A day or two later, we found out that 2 women had died at another campus pledging the same sorority, and that our line was being dropped and that the organization was in moratorium. Months later, we were offered the opportunity to pledge again, sans the 3rd person on our original line, however, she kept us abreast of things that she was privy too, and warned us about investigations that were happening in the org that we were unaware of. I thought it was very strange to receive such strong and clear messages, but it didn't freak me out.

I am not religious or spiritual, really, but I do believe in energy and energy transfer. I can't reconcile a belief in gods, but there certainly is mystery that I am in awe of, and I think it's incredibly fascinating.

"What the *BLEEP* do we know" is a pretty cool movie that comes to mind...

Also, the book "The hidden messages in water". Wonder if I can get that on kindle...

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Jessie - I will have to visit the French Quarter sometime. If you are ever in Florida, go to St. Augustine, it is very much the same. I go there regularly and at night it is very strong for me.

I feel like my mom has some sense but has never been fully willing to talk about it. I know she used to wake up to a man over her bed who we all believe was my grandfather's step father who was very mean to her. She also told me the other day (without me prompting her) that she firmly believes my great grandmother (grandpa's mom) watches over me, and that she used to feel her in mine and my sister's rooms. What is interesting about that is that I already knew it. I used to feel her watching me from our shared closet all the time, and I still feel her now and again, or some little thing will turn up that was once her's or that smells like her. I used to spend every day at her house all day, and I loved her dearly, so it makes sense that she would watch over me.

Anyways:

Trillionaire - I'm going to look for that book, and hopefully I'll find some others too.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF - the best way to learn to meditate is just lay there and practice. It takes time and, in my experience, some days go great and I'm totally into it and other days, it just flops b/c my mind is racing. I bought a CD from Brainsync that I listen to when I want to practice my meditation.

I think two ways to really improve extra sensory perception is by a) meditating and b) dream journaling. I've done both on and off for years and have found with the combo, I have other types of esperiences like lucid dreaming and OOBEs, which I guess is where my focus seems to naturally gravitate toward.

Never really had a lot of dejavu but have felt/seen spirits. I watched someone die right in front of me when I was in my teens and a year or so later, I saw the spirit (taken on another form) and often felt a presence. Since then, things have occured here and there with other ghosts/etc.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Travel Goddess|1294421004|2816753 said:
I'm interested in this thread as well. I know a Ph D psychologist that is also a clairvoyant. I was telling her that when I was a little girl, I always dreamt of being a medium. I told her I wanted so badly to be psychic. She said, "if you dreamt it as a child and you want it, you already have the ability, you just need to know how to access it."
What do you think? .

Yeah, I read some books and all say about the same...you just *have to be open to the notion* and you're mind will expand! There are some cool books out there :)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
MC and any others, a quick question. I mentioned how sometimes when I get ready to go to bed it's like I hear people talking.... well I don't think it's anything like lucid dreaming, but I HAVE started journaling the things that get said loudest, or more than once at one time. I have two so far (I just started this last week). The second night I did it, I heard lots of ..... Dutch sounding language, but then one thing in English so I noted it in my phone. The first one was just a very strong message followed by an image. Would this be similar to keeping dream journals? I am going to try the dream journals as well. I can remember dreams from high school. I don't know if that means they're recurring and I don't know it, or if my dreams are just that insanely vivid.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The journaling involves writing down your dreams as soon as you wake up. The deal is the more you physically move around after you wake up, the more quickly you loose memory of dreams. You literally have to turn from your spot on the bed and grab your journal and write. When I was really into it, when I'd wake up in the middle of the night, I'd grab my journal. Then, I would have to go into the closet so I didn't wake up my DH. I kind of went overboard for a while. The more you journal, the more easily you train yourself to recall dreams. As you continue to do the writing, you'll find that your dreams will become more vivid and as your brain is now looking to access parts of your subconscious that most who don't look at dreams tend to ignore.

I'm not at all sure what the voices are, but definitely write down what you hear and look for a pattern AND listen to what they have to say!

Oh, and another is looking for common themes. Like I will always see the same set of numbers and this comes in patterns. For periods of time, nearly every day, I would happen to look up at the clock at the EXACT same time, which was the date of that person I watched die. This has been going on for years! Once I bought a lotto ticket and decided to use the numbers as part of my write in numbers. And guess what, those numbers actually showed up in the drawing. But, alas, only those numbers were matching ones. lol

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Dragon- I say it is good to keep a journal of some sorts, whether it is about voices your might be hearing followed by an image or actual dreams. I have noticed that the dreams that means the most, the most predictive, are usually right before i wake up, or ones i ahve during napping. I say keep a jounral of whatever you feel is imporant. Also mediate upon what you ahve written or pray about it, and see what comes to you.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had quite a few instances of this type of thing myself. I can't "perform on command" so to speak, but it happens somewhat regularly and totally out of the blue. I don't exactly know how to label it because it often takes different forms . . . I guess I'm what you'd call a "sensitive." Sometimes I'll have a dream that comes true. Sometimes I'll just have a very strong thought that seems to come from nowhere, and then I later find out that what I was thinking about was happening at the time I was thinking it (or sometimes it happens in the future). I can often sense "presences" in old houses/buildings. I often know what song is about to come on the radio.

Also, when I was a kid, there were a lot of antiques in our house . . . furniture, pottery, etc. (My Mom collected them like I collect jewelry! LOL!) Sometimes, when I touched one of those items, I'd get vibes. I could give you a rough description of the previous owner of the item, whether or not that person was happy, etc.

This "sensitivity" (or whatever it is) seems to come from the women on my Mom's side of the family. My Mom has it too, as does her mother (my Grandmother) and her mother (my Great-Grandmother).

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
I see a lot of similarities happening here, mostly being that these gifts have been passed down from their mother and also they're grandmother and so on. I feel that I'm in the same boat, my mother and grandmother also have some sort of gift/ability. I was also told by a psychic (who was totally bang on about my past present and 1 year reading) that I also have a psychic gift, and that I've most likely known this since a young age (true!). She advised me to keep a dream journal, since most of my visions come from a super vivid or lucid dreams. I also find that the time right before I wake up or when I nap, is when I have the most vivid dreams that will often come true or help me in some way, and usually that same day!

I've never tried meditation but would love to, I just don't really know what to do; I guess nothing lol, but when I lay in a tanning bed for 20mins I often go in and out of a nap like state and have visions, is that meditating? Sometimes I also have things just come into my mind for example last night I had a thought "what is the french quarter?" and now someone just posted about it! I had no idea. These thoughts happen pretty often, where for no reason I'll think of something or someone and usually within that week something related to that will come into my life. I'm also a firm believer in the law of attraction, I think for this same reason.

Something else that's pretty crazy is that my mother and I will sometimes have the same dream. One that stands out the most is when I had a dream that I was at the hospital waiting to say good-bye to my grandfather before he passed away and my mother was in the room talking with him and I was just waiting my turn. I told my mom this, and she told me that her dream was that she was in the hospital visiting her dad and she knew that I was in the hall waiting to say good-bye. My mom has also been correct about predicting pregnancies and what the sex of the baby will be.

Thanks for reading the ramblings if you've made it this far.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
MC|1294431322|2816975 said:
DF - the best way to learn to meditate is just lay there and practice. It takes time and, in my experience, some days go great and I'm totally into it and other days, it just flops b/c my mind is racing. I bought a CD from Brainsync that I listen to when I want to practice my meditation.

I also want to add that once you know how to meditate, it doesn't have to take long at all. Sometimes, I only meditate for a few minutes. Just long enough to get myself grounded and to take in some universal life energy. If I really want to have a deep meditation, it's best if I'm guided. Sometimes my mind wanders and I have to accept that "it ain't happening today."

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Well, I've read through all the posts, and I will start with two seemingly conflicting statements, then explain myself.

First, I don't believe in "ghosts" per se. Second, I believe in time travel.

Now, lets explain: I don't believe that there are disembodied spirits wandering about in our time, making mischief. I believe what we are seeing is shadows of a different time. Same place, just a different time.

This is actually completely logical, and has been proven by physicists for decades. Our perception of time and space is exactly that: only our perception. In physics terms, our reality is a construct of our minds. Time, which makes up a large chunk of our realty, is fluid and not a constant. If it was a constant it would be unalterable, but physicists have proved it is alterable by rapidly accelerating electrons and noting that time's affect on those electrons had slowed down. Many physicists also believe that all things are happening at all times, in all places, concurrently. Some people call it parallel universes.

So, if time is only a factor of our perception, then it is completely possible that some people can see beyond normal (limited) perception. I think a lot of people have the ability to see into their futures, via deja vu. You've essentially seen into future time, and when that future time comes to pass, you have a sense of familiarity. This sense of familiarity exists because you've already perceived that future.

I believe some people can see shadows from the past. They hear voices or see people from a past realty blurring through to the present reality. I think you're experiencing this dragonfly. I think it's a function of your consciousness, that you are open to seeing these shades of different times. If all these different times exist in the same space, then it is actually surprising that more people don't see it.

I think that sometimes shadows are tied to the energy cause by strong emotion. This energy can be attached to certain cherished or heavily-used objects, hence the time shadows that accompany some antiques. I saw the owner of a chair, sitting in that chair, at an antique store. That's the only time distortion that I've personally witnessed.

I think dreaming takes you out of the mind's construct of time perception. That's why you can time travel within your dreams, and see the future.

I think meditating also takes you out of your mind's construct of time.

I guess the summary is that if time is something we make up, we are also free to ignore it. We can see around, beyond and through it. It is actually illogical and unscientific NOT to believe this.

So, yeah, none of us are crazy. :twirl: We're simply more perceptive and open.

How do I see through into someone else's reality via the internet? Hold on and I will type part 2 in a minute.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
As a Taoist, part of my core beliefs is that all things are connected. My car keys are connected to your cat, your house plant is connected to a Bengal tiger in India. it's all part of the same thing, this massive energy wave that we call reality. Taoists call it "the way". Our thoughts are all connected as well, some people call this the collective unconscious. We are not actually separated, there is a connection between us all and everything.

My favorite example of this is the blind chameleon. He still changes colors to match his background. How does he know what the background is if he can't see it? It's because there is a connection. Or the south american orchid that looks exactly like a female wasp. The male wasp, in attempting to mate, pollinates the orchid. How can the orchid change (even over million of years) to match something it has never seen? I'm not sure this type of thing is explained by evolution alone. I, personally, find it easier to explain it through the connection of the orchid and the wasp. (There have been a few articles lately, trying to explain this, and they are calling it "divine design" (google it). I'm not buying that one, personally)

I think many people can tap into this connection, and can have a strong feeling, or intuition, about another person. They can sense the other person's part of the energy wave and read it accurately.

This is essentially what I think I'm doing when I see things while reading people's posts. I am reading your part of the massive energy wave and seeing things there. Not particularly pertinent things, it seems to me, (since I can't seem to actually Find the darn objects!) but things none the less.

So, there you go. My weird theories.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander, your theories are making a lot of sense to me! :))

And I have a question for you all: Light bulbs. Do you blow them all the time? Like, ALLLLLL the FREAKIN' TIME?!?! :errrr:

I do this constantly, and it drives my DH up the wall. I've gotten used to it I guess, because it's happened with some regularity for years now. I'll flip the switch and . . . POP! Out goes the light bulb. I can probably count on one hand the number of times in our seven-year relationship that this has happened to DH, but I can't even begin to count the number of times it's happened to me during that same seven years.

Before anyone asks, I know it's not a wiring issue, because it happens in many other places besides just our house. Also, DH is an electrician and he has completely rewired our house, so we're 100% sure that there's nothing wrong with the wiring. (Besides, if it were a wiring issue, I would think DH would blow the bulbs just as often as I do.) Also, this is one thing that doesn't seem to run in my family . . . as far as I know, I'm the only one who has this problem. It seems to happen most often when I'm stressed or upset about something. I think my all-time record was five light bulbs in one week. If I keep going at this rate, we should all buy stock in GE!!! :rolleyes:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Irishgrrrl|1294451940|2817254 said:
iLander, your theories are making a lot of sense to me! :))

And I have a question for you all: Light bulbs. Do you blow them all the time? Like, ALLLLLL the FREAKIN' TIME?!?! :errrr:

I do this constantly, and it drives my DH up the wall. I've gotten used to it I guess, because it's happened with some regularity for years now. I'll flip the switch and . . . POP! Out goes the light bulb. I can probably count on one hand the number of times in our seven-year relationship that this has happened to DH, but I can't even begin to count the number of times it's happened to me during that same seven years.

Before anyone asks, I know it's not a wiring issue, because it happens in many other places besides just our house. Also, DH is an electrician and he has completely rewired our house, so we're 100% sure that there's nothing wrong with the wiring. (Besides, if it were a wiring issue, I would think DH would blow the bulbs just as often as I do.) Also, this is one thing that doesn't seem to run in my family . . . as far as I know, I'm the only one who has this problem. It seems to happen most often when I'm stressed or upset about something. I think my all-time record was five light bulbs in one week. If I keep going at this rate, we should all buy stock in GE!!! :rolleyes:

It's funny that you mention that, my DH has an issue with lights. He turns off street lights when he goes by. All. the. time. It's almost funny.

I thought it was related to an accident he had as a child, where he flew a toy airplane (on wire string) into high tension wires and basically died for a short while. (I didn't add to the near-death thread because he didn't see any white lights or anything) The only reason he didn't die is because he had a random tack in his shoe, and the voltage passed through his body and into the ground. He didn't even know he had the tack! I figured the street lights was some kind of energy or residual electricity that he threw off.

Do you think you have some kind of residual energy for some reason? I think DH does, maybe you do too.

Freaky world ain't it?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1294452752|2817263 said:
Do you think you have some kind of residual energy for some reason? I think DH does, maybe you do too.

iLander, that's a good question, and it's one that I can't really answer. I don't think I have any kind of weird residual energy or anything like that, but who knows? Here's something: Not only is DH an electrician, but my Dad ran an electrical utility company before he retired, so I have "electrical people" in my family. Maybe it's just my subconscious way of messing with DH and my Dad? LOL! :twisted: :lol:

I've also managed to turn the TV in our bedroom off before. And I sometimes turn the ceiling light in our bedroom ON at like 3:00 a.m. Now THAT'S fun! :roll:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Ilander - Your ideas make a lot of sense to me in some ways, and in some ways I just feel like there has to be more. Do you think that these shadows of a past time would watch over a person the same way they would have in a past time? My main confusion is the talking. Sometimes I know they are trying to get my attention, like shouting HEY in my ear. But my most recent two make no sense to me. Here they are:

The first one worked like this: A voice (male) repeatedly said "So.... number three's the limit" and after he said it a third time there was an image of bright blue... sortof fading by.

The second one: "We are them and they are us" was repeated three times, loudly, over the "Dutch" sounding voices I heard.

Things like that confuse me. I don't understand them.

In terms of future versus past, I think what you are saying makes a lot of sense because it also would explain how some of us see "ghosts" while others are future seers. Some of us would be more intuitive to the past, while others are more so to the future. Yes?

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Hmm... I am another person whom has had a lot of stuff happen in the past. I am trying to teach myself to be more in tune to it and to recognize it as it's happening, instead of recognizing it after the fact.

My theory is that I have many different people watching out for me and they give me warnings, some stronger than others, for me to pick up on and use to my advantage. Most of the time i do not recognize them until afterwards , but I am getting better at listening to them at the time they are happening.

A few different examples of the warnings I have received in the past that I have not listened to...

I was putting my daughters swimming money into an envelope for her to take to school one morning when I had this horrible dreaded feeling come over me that the money was not going to make it. I shrugged it off and gave her the envelope, and asked her when she got home to make sure she had passed it to the teacher and she said yes. Sure enough just before swimming started I got a phone call from the teacher to say that she had gotten the permission slip but there was no money in the envelope. I really should have listened to the warning and taken the money in myself!

Another time, which was a bit more serious as it could have cost me my life for not listening was over a year ago at work for about 6 months, every time I changed the tape on the video recorder and touched the metal clip to undo the tripod attachment whilst holding the camera, I would get these thoughts about getting electrocuted from it. I ignored them and was electrocuted at work (no I didn't die so was not technically electrocuted but it was more than just a shock) in the exact same way that I had been having the warnings for. I have a permanent burn scar on my hand and was told I had enough electricity to kill me 10 times over and was lucky to survive it.
I really wish I had listened to that warning and had my equipment tested, it turned out to be a faulty transformer that let the full
240volts through to my hands.

I have had positive experiences too. A radio competition came on one day whilst driving to work and I had a very strong feeling that I was going to win it. Sure enough I phoned through and one $1000.

This past Xmas I had the dreadful feeling that it would be my dads last. I sure hope I am wrong about that!

I also have a lot of streetlights that go out as i pass them, it is quite bizarre to watch. The night my boyfriend died I was driven home by the neighbor and every single street light we passed went out for about 40 kilometers.

I also used to communicate to him in that first year after his death with the lights. One day I had a girl over who had also lost her boyfriend and we were talking about them and the whole experience and the light in my mums pantry started to go nuts every time we mentioned their names, we would talk to the light and wait for it to answer, it was a very unreal experience to have.

I am looking forward to going back over this thread and reading everyone elses thoughts.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
dragonfly411|1294461908|2817337 said:
Ilander - Your ideas make a lot of sense to me in some ways, and in some ways I just feel like there has to be more. Do you think that these shadows of a past time would watch over a person the same way they would have in a past time? My main confusion is the talking. Sometimes I know they are trying to get my attention, like shouting HEY in my ear. But my most recent two make no sense to me. Here they are:

The first one worked like this: A voice (male) repeatedly said "So.... number three's the limit" and after he said it a third time there was an image of bright blue... sortof fading by.

The second one: "We are them and they are us" was repeated three times, loudly, over the "Dutch" sounding voices I heard.

Things like that confuse me. I don't understand them.

In terms of future versus past, I think what you are saying makes a lot of sense because it also would explain how some of us see "ghosts" while others are future seers. Some of us would be more intuitive to the past, while others are more so to the future. Yes?

I think the voices are from someone in the past, who said those words at that location. You have the openess to be able to perceive that, which I think makes you very lucky. Did you try to go back to those locations and see if it happened again?

Or you could very well be right, they could be spirits. I certainly have no way to verify either idea!

Or maybe it's a hybrid of both of our ideas. There could be people from the past or the future that can use energy to jump through the layers of time.

This thread is reminding me of why I like Star Trek so much, their plots are full of this stuff. :appl:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1294453868|2817278 said:
Will def post my experiences for you tomorrow, DF!

We're on pins and needles here, AN! :wavey:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I took a nap this afternoon and I had a horrible dream! :sick:

I was watching a football game. I kept thinking the Minnesota Vikings were playing, but none of the players were wearing Vikings uniforms. One team had red and white uniforms and the other team had blue and white uniforms. One of the players (I think he was on the blue and white team) took a very hard hit when he ran headfirst into another player. I feel like he sustained a serious head/neck injury due to the impact. Shortly after this happened, an announcement was made that he died! ;(

I have no idea where this came from. I'm not a Vikings fan, and I'm not a fan of any teams that wear blue and white or red and white uniforms. Also, I don't really know anyone who plays football (professional or otherwise). :confused:

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Irishgrrrl|1294536668|2817870 said:
Well, I took a nap this afternoon and I had a horrible dream! :sick:

I was watching a football game. I kept thinking the Minnesota Vikings were playing, but none of the players were wearing Vikings uniforms. One team had red and white uniforms and the other team had blue and white uniforms. One of the players (I think he was on the blue and white team) took a very hard hit when he ran headfirst into another player. I feel like he sustained a serious head/neck injury due to the impact. Shortly after this happened, an announcement was made that he died! ;(

I have no idea where this came from. I'm not a Vikings fan, and I'm not a fan of any teams that wear blue and white or red and white uniforms. Also, I don't really know anyone who plays football (professional or otherwise). :confused:
The Colts (blue and white) played the Jets last night....but Jets are green and white. Pooo.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
What a horrible dream! I hope nothing comes of it!

Today I took my daughter out to my mums. She has a large property with a gate we have to open to get in. Sometimes we have to shut it, sometimes we don't. Today I could see my mums little pony coco on her tether which means we don't have to shut the gate as she is tied up. When I pulled up next to kt who opened the gate she said to me "we don't have to shut the gate coz coco's on the lead" so we drove up to the house.

When I returned in the afternoon kt was in the pool and my mum and I were sitting at the table. She told me that coco had died. I said "what? Coco died today" and mum said no, on Wednesday. I was so confused because we had both seen her that morning in her spot on the grass. I told mum that we had seen her and she commented on how it was strange, especially since my daughter saw her too.

Mum said that she had seen our last pony who had died, in the paddock just after she was put down last year too. So it seems like these things do cross over the generations.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1294583026|2818104 said:
What a horrible dream! I hope nothing comes of it!

Today I took my daughter out to my mums. She has a large property with a gate we have to open to get in. Sometimes we have to shut it, sometimes we don't. Today I could see my mums little pony coco on her tether which means we don't have to shut the gate as she is tied up. When I pulled up next to kt who opened the gate she said to me "we don't have to shut the gate coz coco's on the lead" so we drove up to the house.

When I returned in the afternoon kt was in the pool and my mum and I were sitting at the table. She told me that coco had died. I said "what? Coco died today" and mum said no, on Wednesday. I was so confused because we had both seen her that morning in her spot on the grass. I told mum that we had seen her and she commented on how it was strange, especially since my daughter saw her too.

Mum said that she had seen our last pony who had died, in the paddock just after she was put down last year too. So it seems like these things do cross over the generations.
:shock:

Whoa. I would say a shade from the past, others might say a ghost.

Bizarre.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results