shape
carat
color
clarity

NY state cash for clunker appliance program

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I meant to write about this yesterday before I headed out the door to order a new washer and dryer. In New York state, between Feb. 12th and Feb. 21st, the appliance clunker program is in effect. They''re calling it the
"Great Appliance Swapout". http://www.nyapplianceswapout.com/ If anyone needs a major appliance and it''s purchased between the mentioned dates, you will receive a rebate from New York state for your purchase of an Energy Star appliance after you submit your application and a copy of your receipt.

I was waiting and waiting for this program to go into effect to buy myself a new Whirlpool Cabrio pair. The washer has no agitator and that has me totally psyched (and I''m normally not excited about buying appliances).

The program is happening across the country on a state by state basis. Check your state''s website to find the details for the rebates available and the dates.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results