carat
color
clarity

Not Since The Bowling Green Massacre!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1487564400|4131006 said:
WANTED AS A SUSPECT IN BOTH THE BOWLING GREEN MASSACRE AND THE IMAGINARY ATTACK IN SWEDEN LAST EVENING. 6 FT. BLOND EYES AND HAIR, RETRACTABLE FANGS, ARMORED ABS. APPROACH WITH CAUTION.

What about Atlanta? Do they not have a suspect yet?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huffingtonpost gathered together a pretty good collections of "last night in Sweden" tweets and memes.

Here are one or two of my faves for those who would rather not open anything Huffingtonpost :lol: :

screen_shot_2017-02-20_at_12.png

screen_shot_2017-02-20_at_12_0.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My brother came down early this morning to help with a medical appointment for our father. I asked if he had seen what happened in Sweden Friday night and he told me about this new book, which I thought I should share with you. :read:

AGBF

mygoldenbook.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

screen_shot_2017-02-20_at_8.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1487608359|4131137 said:
That's amazing! Thanks for posting :)

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Trump explained the "last night in Sweden" reference with this tweet:

"My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden."

So, we now have an answer to these important questions:

"Could he possibly be referring to an incident that was ultimately thwarted by authorities." Answer: no.

"Just speculation, but you do realize that things do happen around us that only those who are high up in authority actually learn about, but are kept quiet for security reasons?" Answer: Our president learned everything he felt he needed to know from watching a Fox News broadcast. One needs no special authority to learn about things in this way and Fox News did not keep anything quiet for security reasons.

The claims made by the Fox News broadcast are refuted with actual facts:

-The only attack linked to Islamic terrorism in Sweden was perpetrated by an Iraqi-born Swedish citizen in 2010, a year before civil wars began in Syria and Libya, causing millions to flee their homes.

-Crime rates in Sweden have changed little over the last 10 years, according to the 2016 Swedish Crime Survey.

-While there has been an increase in the number of reported rapes in Sweden in the last 10 years, the legal definition of rape was changed in 2005. Also, the Swedish police have made an effort to increase the number of crimes reported. The number of rape convictions has remained relatively unchanged at approximately 190/year.

So what does Trump do? He DOUBLES DOWN with this tweet:

"Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!"

OMFG! The Fake News media!!!! Not Fox of course, that's the REAL NEWS media. And his followers absolutely live in this Bizarro world. Freaking crazy.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched Mike Pence, live on television, at the NATO news conference this morning. (He was in Brussels.) I have to say he was deft. He was able to remain sycophantic to Trump, saying that the great leader Trump would always "call out" the media where necessary, but reassuring the NATO allies that the US had a free press! (You wonder that they asked for reassurance that the the United States held the same values that they did and would respect a free press?) He is a great tap dancer. A great tap dancer. He cannot be stupid. A stupid man could not think that fast on his feet. What a performance!

AGBF

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved Carl Bildt (Sweden's former Prime Minister) twitter response as follows:

"Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound."

I was given a tiny bit of hope when one of the people attending his rally the Saturday night said "Trump really needed to quit starting arguments with everyone and just do his job". He followed it up with he would be fired if he conducted himself this way at his job. After watching Fox News Friday evening where they said his supports were very happy with the way he acted at his press conference, I was beginning to give up all hope.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1487612642|4131182 said:
I loved Carl Bildt (Sweden's former Prime Minister) twitter response as follows:

lol, yeah that was a great tweet. Sadly, questions don't abound. The answer is that Trump watches too much Fox and is a stupid face.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs|1487612812|4131183 said:
Calliecake|1487612642|4131182 said:

lol, yeah that was a great tweet. Sadly, questions don't abound. The answer is that Trump watches too much Fox and is a stupid face.

LOLOL. Stupid face, indeed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results