shape
carat
color
clarity

Not ready to say goodbye

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Princess - I just wanted to offer some virtual hugs. I'm so sorry hon!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for this difficult time you and your ex and his family are going through. Prayers and hugs.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everybody. I really appreciate this, and I know that even though they don't know they're coming, the positive thoughts and prayers are helping their family get through this.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Yes, many thoughts and prayers coming from me as well. I know how hard it is, but I'm so glad that you were able to see him. I have no doubt he (and the whole family) appreciates your support. My heart goes out to you and your ex's family.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Princess, hugs to you and your ex's family. I"m glad you had a chance to see him and that he's made this decision. Wishing him a peaceful and loving life and sending you hugs and prayers to help cope with this. You have many friends here, just know we're all thinking about you.

~LC

Inkblot

Rough_Rock
Thinking of you. <hug>

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everybody. M called last night and we talked for a while. He says that his dad is medicated enough that he's not in pain, and after the meeting with hospice he seemed to realize that nobody will blame him for being ready to move on. He apparently got a burst of energy yesterday and wanted to meet with his boss about starting one or two more projects around the house (their house is constantly a work in progress), and it doesn't surprise me that he would want to make sure that things will get done the right way before he lets go. Seems like there's not much time left at all, but he's got his family around him and he's not in pain. I think that's all we can hope for, so we're just thanking God for small miracles and praying that this improves the quality of whatever time he has left with his family.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Seems like an amazing man who overlooks his situation and ensures that others will be taken care of and comfortable when he's gone. What an example to set!

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
Hospice is such an amazing organization. They are all about keeping the patient comfortable. They were a Godsend to me trying to take care of 3 boys under the age of 5, when my husband was dying of cancer. It is not an easy place to be. But it sounds like he has come to terms with it and that somehow brings a little more peace and comfort to everyone around. Patients often get a burst of energy towards the end. *hugs* God bless him and the family as they go through this journey. I pray for peace for everyone. ;(

princesss

Ideal_Rock
He passed last night. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
S, I am so sorry to hear this. He sounded like a great guy. Prayers for you, M, and his family.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you, friend.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry, S. I'm sure M. and his family appreciate all the love and support you've shown them.

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Hugs, thoughts, and prayers headed your way, S. You know how to find me if you need to talk.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry Princess. Hugs to you.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry for your loss. Good thoughts outgoing for you, M, and his family, my friend.

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
Princesss, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you during this very difficult time.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Princesss, I am so very sorry! {{{{hugs}}}}

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sorry to hear it...

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
So sorry, Princess :(

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Princess - I missed your announcement until just now. I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results