shape
carat
color
clarity

New foster puppies

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Poor sick puppy :(( I hope he gets better very, very soon! Prayers and cuddles for him and you.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dying from cuteness overload here! :appl: Hope the sickies are all better soon.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So the sick little red boy is still not 100% but he is drinking and squealing and livelier than last night so that's good. I've got him in a large create indoors with me. The rest of the pups are out in the garden.

_3588.jpg

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Our neighbors have a rescued blue heeler. She is the smartest dog I have ever met. We joke that she could drive the car.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
How are they doing tonight, chel?

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are all doing much better today.
The sick red boy of last night is now eating, drinking and playing with the others. Which is such a relief.
The rest are still as lively as before and super happy. They are all developing their own personalities and its great to see. The kids from next door came round this evening to play with them. The puppies were great.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like he just had a bit of upset from change of environment. :appl:

I love watching babies grow up and develop their own character. People always ask how I can tell our kittens apart when there are multiple tabbies or blackies or whities - um, they're all totally different, duh! :wink2:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
justginger|1360333273|3375175 said:

I love watching babies grow up and develop their own character. People always ask how I can tell our kittens apart when there are multiple tabbies or blackies or whities - um, they're all totally different, duh! :wink2:
I so agree. They are all so different. We've semi named them already. After their traits. We have :
Houdini, sick note, big Brutus, digger, dopey and squeaker.
It's quite odd to have convos with dh about them. I send him texts with updates. "Digger under fence again" etc

D

Deactivated member 42515

chel180 said:

I so agree. They are all so different. We've semi named them already. After their traits. We have :
It's quite odd to have convos with dh about them. I send him texts with updates. "Digger under fence again" etc
Awww! I'm so glad that sick note is feeling better! That's his name isn't it? ;-)
I was so worried! He's been in my thoughts ever since you posted he was sick and I showed all my friends his picture to please pray for him.

As for the other children! I think I have a soft spot for Big B there! Sometimes I tease DH and call him Big B, and this puppy sounds right up my alley! So cute!!!! I so want a puppy! But I know that would be irresponsible of me... Oh but they are so cute!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YT|1360336992|3375227 said:
chel180 said:

Awww! I'm so glad that sick note is feeling better! That's his name isn't it? ;-)
I was so worried! He's been in my thoughts ever since you posted he was sick and I showed all my friends his picture to please pray for him.

As for the other children! I think I have a soft spot for Big B there! Sometimes I tease DH and call him Big B, and this puppy sounds right up my alley! So cute!!!! I so want a puppy! But I know that would be irresponsible of me... Oh but they are so cute!

Thanks YT. It was sick note and he is so much better now. He's back eating again- seems like he's doubled in size in a couple of days. He's gone from being the ring of the pack to one of the bigger boys. Second only to big Brutus.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
sick note is all healthy and asleep in this picture. Thought is was ready cute so I'm sharing it

_3627.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Awwww puppy bellies!!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Don't now how I missed this thread! Those pups are adorable! Another breed I strongly considered in the past. I love smart dogs.
Did you ever hear of Skidboot? He was a famous cattle dog in the states. Here's a link: http://www.skidboot.com/
There are amazing videos of him performing with his owner. If you watch perhaps you can start training those little pups now :cheeky:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So my little puppies that have made me laugh and cry these last couple of weeks are going back to the shelter for adoption. I'm feeling both happy, relieved and very sad all at the same time.

imspecializd

Rough_Rock
chel180|1360512469|3376701 said:
sick note is all healthy and asleep in this picture. Thought is was ready cute so I'm sharing it

Awe! Chubby puppy belly!! I'm melting over here! :love:

Happy they are ready for adoption, your house must be so quiet now without them though...

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I took some photos for the website to advertise the pups for adoption. Do you think these are cute enough? Do they say 'pick me'? I really wants my pups to find super homes.

wagger__6___792x1024_.jpg

cuddles__3___1024x683_.jpg

clever_clogs__3___1024x680_.jpg

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

catapillar__3___1024x681_.jpg

big_boy__5___767x1024_.jpg

belly_rub__2___676x1024_0.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh! My! God! Yes!!!! I will take them alllllllll!!!!!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1360939461|3380750 said:
Oh! My! God! Yes!!!! I will take them alllllllll!!!!!!!

DITTO, the pictures are fantastic! They're so cute I can't handle it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Cuteness overload for sure!!! These pictures make me want to adopt them all!!! I am crying now because my dh won't let me get a few puppies!! ;( He's so mean! (JK!) Oh, I want some adorable puppies!!!
I hope they all find amazing homes Chel and great job getting them ready!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwww.....!!!!! I adore them! There's no way they won't all get adopted right off the bat!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh I do hope so. i cant help worrying about them. i know as they are young and cute they stand a great chance of getting lovely forever home.

the house is so empty and quiet. My dog is enjoying the quiet but I'm just missing my pups.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
They are GREAT photos chel! Even DH said they were cute.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they are fantastic pictures! Absolutely adorable!! :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Chel, they are killer cute! I didn't get a chance to post until now, but is has been KILLING me, seeing these gorgeous cuddly wuddlies.

And yes, those pics are perfect. The only thing missing is the big red bow on each, though they wouldn't sit still long enough for you to put them on. :bigsmile:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1360982260|3381401 said:
The only thing missing is the big red bow on each, though they wouldn't sit still long enough for you to put them on. :bigsmile:
Yep there's no way they would have put up with bows. Took dh a whole day to get those picks and even the. We had to hold one of the girls up cause she kept jumping on and trying to eat the camera when we were taking shots of her. Bows would have been so pretty tho. X

D

Deactivated member 42515

I will take cuddles!!! I loooove her unibrow!!!

I'll take caterpillar too! LOOOVE the freckles!!!

Oh I want a puppy...

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know, I am SO right there with you YT! I need another dog like I need a hole in the head, but those tummies! That spot over the eye! They could not be any cuter!

Chel: are you going to grill the prospective new owners? Have they ever been in trouble with the law? Have they ever had financial troubles? What is their social security number? How many kids do they have? What do they do on a typical weekend? What is their favorite color?! Are you going to do psychological testing and Rorschach testing on them?! :lol: :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

minousbijoux said:
I know, I am SO right there with you YT! I need another dog like I need a hole in the head, but those tummies! That spot over the eye! They could not be any cuter!

Chel: are you going to grill the prospective new owners? Have they ever been in trouble with the law? Have they ever had financial troubles? What is their social security number? How many kids do they have? What do they do on a typical weekend? What is their favorite color?! Are you going to do psychological testing and Rorschach testing on them?! :lol: :lol:
Minousbijoux! You and I think so alike! If I ever had foster puppies to adopt out, I would do the most extensive background check known to man. I would go visit their home, and randomly check on them.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1361043487|3381808 said:
minousbijoux said:

Minousbijoux! You and I think so alike! If I ever had foster puppies to adopt out, I would do the most extensive background check known to man. I would go visit their home, and randomly check on them.

:bigsmile: :twisted: :saint:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results