shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mother is Hospitalized (AGBF)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/10/2008 5:16:55 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Good news Deb!

Tacori,

I hope you see this reply to you! Tessa doesn''t look like a newborn anymore! (I am referring to your icon in which you have changed the photo.) Can you upload the old and the new pictures of her into this thread so that anyone reading it years from now can see to what I am referring? How old is she now?

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been watching this thread (though not posting), and I wanted to tell you that I''m SO HAPPY your mom is dong better, and I totally understand your frustration with Modern hospitals. We had to fight, same as you are now, to get accurate information on my mom too. It''s just ridiculous. I have been praying for you mom, and will continue to do so, whether or not I''m posting, I promise. Take care. And big hugs!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb, just wanted to say thinking of you!

PS I think the supplement mentioned is probiotic. I know that I used to be told to take acidopholous or bifidopholous after a course of antibiotics. It helps replenish the good bacteria. I would check into that and see if it is worth trying!

Hope you are taking care of you as well! :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2008 2:16:13 AM
Author: diamondfan
Deb, just wanted to say thinking of you!

PS I think the supplement mentioned is probiotic. I know that I used to be told to take acidopholous or bifidopholous after a course of antibiotics. It helps replenish the good bacteria. I would check into that and see if it is worth trying!

Hope you are taking care of you as well! :)
I am thinking of you too. I pray your mom get''s better and you get answers from the hospital doctors soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results