shape
carat
color
clarity

My hubby....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
My hubby mentioned yesterday (on his own
36.gif
9.gif
) that he''d give me money to start working on a diamond upgrade for our anniversary! He was going to do it by himself, but he knew that I''d probably want to be in charge of it. Thank goodness he wants me too. That way I can buy from a wonderful PS vendor and get a much better better diamond.

I have mentioned to hubby a few months ago the vendors that I''m considering. He was so cute when he refered GOG as "Pot O'' Gold on Long Island"!! LOL! He was sorta close. I corrected him, but he''s decided to call it it "Pot O'' Gold" anyway
20.gif

We''ll have to start pretty small (just built a house, we''ll have to start paying on his studen loans this month, and I just started taking a few classes), he said that we should be able to work up to a decent size diamond rather quickly. Not sure what "decent size" or "rather quickly" means to him, but that''s okay! I''m very happy and impressed that he suggested this!!

YEAH!

Shay

Shiny_Rock
YEAH
36.gif
Congratulations, you are so lucky, what a wonderful husband to come up with that all on his own!
5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Orbaya,
That is sooooo exciting!!!! What a sweet hubby you have. What size are you thinking of, shape etc...

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
oooh, that''s very exciting! Now the fun of obsessing over all the vendors'' inventory begins!
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s wonderful.
I hope you are able to find your dream stone because
it sounds like you have your dream man.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
yay!!
36.gif
when is quickly?
20.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a thoughtful husband.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
What will you be looking for?
4.gif

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
How exciting! What a very thoughtful husband! Congrats.
36.gif

Now if you can just get him to send vibes to all the DHs & SOs of the ladies on this board, well, that would be swell. hehe.

Keep us updated!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY, don't you love it when the guy in your life surprises you with something fun that you can daydream about for months? It's like mental candy for me.

The other day G mentioned something about my upgrade and said 'end of year'...when I was thinking next spring! I was like 'speak into the microphone!'...obviously we have other priorities and stuff so that hinges upon all those being taken care of first, but I am now hopeful...we shall see!
31.gif
If not, I have 'other projects' that can tide me over...hee.

What do you have in mind...are you doing a new stone and setting or just stone or ?

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure what I want yet...there are too many choices! I currently have 1ct RB that I''m keeping...it''s my original ering, so I have to start from scratch!

I''m thinking that I''ll stay with a RB...at least for a while. I may change shapes at some point and experiment with what I like throughout the upgrading process.

What I want to do is have the new diamond put in a simple, inexpensive necklace. I looked at WF, and all I could find for pendants were over $200. I want waaay less expensive than that because I''ll be changing it.

I''m excited, and I guess I just have to see how this works out!
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results