shape
carat
color
clarity

My cat and puppy - BFFs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Max the cat is a big, heavy boy... Whoopsie the chihuahua pup is a 2.5lb dustbunny. They adore one another Max takes good care of her.

bestfriends_copy.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG those pics are TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

They are both SO ADORABLE, and that friendship that they have is so sweet
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing those incredibly sweet pictures. ::happy sigh from all the cuteness::

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
So adorable! I have to ask how they became such good friends??? We just got a Savannah Kitten, and we already had a 1 1/2 year old Choocolate Lab... Any suggestions?

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Aaawwwww....

forbiddenlove_copysmall.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 11:46:45 AM
Author: CrookedRock
So adorable! I have to ask how they became such good friends??? We just got a Savannah Kitten, and we already had a 1 1/2 year old Choocolate Lab... Any suggestions?

Your Savannah is just amazing...

We didn''t have any expecations of the interspecies "forbidden love" that would arise for these two. The pup was just 6 weeks when we got her - very tiny - and we just let things play out as they did. Of course we supervised very closely! Max could have killed Whoopsie in a heartbeat, if he wanted to. It was only recently that we started leaving them alone together in the house. We use to put them in seperate rooms if we were away. Whoopsie is about 3.5 months old now and Max is really her best friend. We have another kitty (a 10 year old calico sourpuss) that keeps her distance from the puppy and vice versa.

OMG_csmall.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are adorable! Thanks for the day-brightener.
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have this goffy grin on my face. That was adorable. I''m so happy they''ve taken to each other so. SO cute! Thank you for that.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I have the warm and fuzzies just thinking of your babies! And a strong desire to come over and nestle up with them!!

That Chihuahua is the MOST ADORABLE one I have EVER seen! Is she a long haired variety? Her features are softer and rounder than most I have seen. I am smitten! Looks like your Max is too!
emcat.gif
emlove.gif
emdog.gif

DKS

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
TOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing what adorable furbabies you have!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 1:52:13 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
I have the warm and fuzzies just thinking of your babies! And a strong desire to come over and nestle up with them!!

That Chihuahua is the MOST ADORABLE one I have EVER seen! Is she a long haired variety? Her features are softer and rounder than most I have seen. I am smitten! Looks like your Max is too!

DKS

She''s a long haired chi, yes. Her parents and brother are more typical-looking chihuahuas... I don''t know how she ended up this way. They''re all ''blonde'' - and her brother is a full pound smaller than her. Really tiny.

Here he is - his name is Jigger (lives with the future MIL):

Jigger_cup123.jpg

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Aren''t Chi''s wonderful?! My 4 sleep with the cats, too. They even play together. It''s bizaare to see, but so entertaining!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
SOOOOOOOO cute! I want a long haired chi too now! I love that they like to snuggle. They''re adorable!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such the cutest pics! I love the one with the pup in the glass--too adorable!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too, too, too cute!!!!
6.gif
I LURVE them!!

Whoopsie looks a LOT like my papillon/pomeranian mix (who is often mistaken for a long-haired chi). It''s so funny how different even sibling pups can look!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 10:38:37 PM
Author: musey
Whoopsie looks a LOT like my papillon/pomeranian mix (who is often mistaken for a long-haired chi). It''s so funny how different even sibling pups can look!
I 2nd that ... REALLY looks Papillon-like to me! Maybe there was some friskin around by that mom!
31.gif
What a sweet combo those two make though. My pap was snuggling with our most troublesome cat just this morning. They lie back to back, lean around & lick each others faces. SO SWEET.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um, is there a smiley face for ridiculous, heart-warming, cuteness that almost brings a tear to my eye?!!! Here''s my attempt at a smiley combo to express just that:
18.gif
30.gif
29.gif
5.gif
39.gif

I mean, your little baby Whoopsie alone possesses enough cuteness to kill someone. She somehow manages to look like a fox and a bunny at the same time...in the first and third picture in the first post she looks like a fox, but in the middle picture she looks like a little bunny laying! I can barely deal with all the cuteness.

Add to that your gorgeous big boy kitty with his pretty blue peepers, and I almost had a cute-induced heart attack. I don''t know how you can live like that-it''s just plain dangerous!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Those pictures are SO precious!!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that is the cutest dog EVER.
30.gif

And that's saying a lot because I had two baby poms that never got over 5lbs. Teeny little dustmops.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I love how Max is all, "Yeah, you wanna make somethin'' of it?" in every picture. I seriously don''t think I''ve ever seen anything cuter than those two.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 10:50:56 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 11/2/2007 10:38:37 PM

Author: musey

I 2nd that ... REALLY looks Papillon-like to me! Maybe there was some friskin around by that mom!

31.gif
What a sweet combo those two make though. My pap was snuggling with our most troublesome cat just this morning. They lie back to back, lean around & lick each others faces. SO SWEET.

She''s a little more Chilike in person... but just a little. She was nose to nose with a Shiba Inu yesterday and she looks like a little Shiba Inu, too.

If her mom had had any opportunity at all to mate with an outsider, I''d absolutely believe she was some kind of mix. But her breeding was controlled. People seem to really like her look, so maybe we''ll breed her with some similar Chi and make up a new ''type''. I actually love typical Chis - I didn''t expect her to look like a little wolfy-fox!

Once I told someone she was a "Westphalian Slaughter Hound"... but then I fessed up.

aaaawww2345.jpg

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Adorable adorable adorable!! I wonder if the cat secretly wants to eat the dog? Haha. It kinda look like that in the one picture! Like "Hmmm, good breakfast!" Haha

Beautiful furbabies

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Is Max a seal point siamese?

If so, I have yet to meet a siamese who isn''t eventually prepared to be friends with anything warm!

Mine will cuddle up with my pythons (as long as they''re not too cold) and one even tried to curl up with a tortoise!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2007 5:37:30 PM
Author: Pandora II
Is Max a seal point siamese?

If so, I have yet to meet a siamese who isn''t eventually prepared to be friends with anything warm!

Mine will cuddle up with my pythons (as long as they''re not too cold) and one even tried to curl up with a tortoise!

[/QUOTE

AAAWWWWW!
Max looks like a seal point - but he has some pretty visible striping that shows through. He''s affectionate, but he usually demonstrates it by putting his anus as close to your face as he can Or by collapsing with a great thud on top of your sleeping head.

The pup and cat are really more likely to play rough than cuddle. It''s the pup''s fault... she will not let up on the cat. *nip*nip*nip*

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
All siamese have stripes - you just don't notice them that often.

My blue and chocolate points have all had stripey tails and very slightly stripey legs, it was harder to see in the seals though.

My understanding is that the original cats that modern cats are all descended from were tabby and this still shows through - a bit like black leopards have leopard spots, but they are hard to see.

He is beautiful!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2007 9:39:56 PM
Author: Pandora II
All siamese have stripes - you just don''t notice them that often.

My blue and chocolate points have all had stripey tails and very slightly stripey legs, it was harder to see in the seals though.

My understanding is that the original cats that modern cats are all descended from were tabby and this still shows through - a bit like black leopards have leopard spots, but they are hard to see.

He is beautiful!

[/QUOTE

Yep.... all cats have stripes - at the very least, on their tails. I''ve checked each and every one!

I love kitties and I love Max. He''s a sweetheart....

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh what adorable pictures. Love the ears on your puppy. Toooooooo cute.

Linda

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
ADORABLE pictures!!! Just adorable!

I just ADORE kitty/puppy love pictures... *sigh!*

Thanks for sharing!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhhhhh..... love those chis. What a cutie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results