shape
carat
color
clarity

Music Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, everybody, spring is on its way which means it''s time to roll the windows down and rock out! So what great songs do you guy love to rock out to/what new things have you heard that you just love? I''m up for anything as long as it''s got a catchy chorus and a good beat, I just want fun music. So what have you got for me?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s not new, but I love Tom Petty in the Spring. Old Metallica, or S&M Metallica-I love it w/the orchestra. I was a total 80''s hair band girl-so Poison does it for me always. If Talk Dirty to Me happens to come on the radio you''ll hear me several blocks away.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
My current obsessions are Muse and Florence and the Machine, not because they''re necessarily springy but just because I adore both. Packrat, the cheese ain''t standin'' alone--I love my hair bands! Actually, you just reminded me of a thread I need to post, so thanks!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
My favorite roll down the windows and crank up the music tune is "Streetcorner Symphony" by Rob Thomas. It''s from his first solo album and it''s just very happy and has a great beat and message!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results