shape
carat
color
clarity

Merry Christmas, everyone

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May all your wishes - bling or otherwise - come true.

Have a fabulous celebration with your loved ones.

XO

Phoenix, Mr Phoenix & Pumpkin

D

Deactivated member 42515

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal! Hee Hee

Merry Christmas everyone! Well, it's morning of the eve for us. I'm up early to age the prime rib :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1356362159|3339067 said:
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal! Hee Hee

Good one! We should've started a thread on famous Christmas quotes to see if we could identify them. That would be right up there from me, cuz its one of my fave movies...that, and "Smiling's my favorite!"

Merry Christmas to all - whatever your time zone!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Merry Christmas!

From my VERY cold snowy wonderland to where ever you are... :wavey:

Sharon

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Merry Christmas (eve) from the Chicago suburbs! :wavey:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS may it be filled with lots of happiness and cheer! :bigsmile: :wavey:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And a Merry Christmas to you too!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas, everyone!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mery, Merry, Merry.. BLINGY... Christmas!!!! :appl: :appl: :halo:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
There's only one more sleep till Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas to all.
I'm all done, time to sit back and enjoy. Heading off to Christmas Eve mass at 4:00 then to our traditional Japanese restaurant ( we are not Japanese, but the restaurant is) for dinner! Then home to wait for Santa!!!

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1356377124.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!! :appl: Happy holidays!!! :appl: :appl: I'm so excited for the new year.

That's such a beautiful tree, Elisateach!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to all PSers... :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas to all... and to all...a good night!!

I hope that the year ahead brings many engagements to the LIW's, healthy babies to all the pregnant PSers, healed hearts and bodies to those that have suffered losses or are enduring pain, and love and joy to all! May the love and friendship we have here on PS, spill over to all aspects of our lives!

Merry Christmas PSers!! :wavey:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas, PS!

It's a chili supper for hubby and me, and then midnight mass.

Enjoy your own festivities; and "God bless us, every one!"

cb_christmas.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas everyone! Elisa, your tree is gorgeous!

I'm excited because today we decided to get our very first tree together. My first tree ever and my dh's first tree in twenty years! We had been thinking about getting a tree for years but just never did and this afternoon we were out and about and just decided to go ahead and do it. My dh has hand me down decorations and ornaments from the fifties that we had been storing for so many years that we used to decorate the tree. Unfortunately we couldn't find the star but next year we will be better prepared and I am going to find a Jewish star for the top of the tree so we can combine both religions in our tree.

I am posting a pic but be kind. It is my first tree and we weren't exactly prepared so given all that I am pretty pleased with how pretty it looks. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with their loved ones!!

ETA: Our cat Tommy just won't leave our tree alone. The other 3 don't seem too interested but that Tommy cat-arrrgh! Anyway, just have to post a pic of him earlier today. He seems so innocent and sweet but he is such a troublemaker lol!

myfirsttree.jpg

decoratingourfirsttree.jpg

lookslikeanangelbutreallyisquitethedevil.jpg

francescareallyisanangel.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! God bless everyone!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy great tree and cute kitties! :appl:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Merry Christmas my PS family!! :wavey:

From a very HOT Perth, Western Australia, may each and everyone of you have a joyous and peace filled day.

Oh and some festive blingy sparkle too!! :kiss:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas, everyone. I love seeing the pictures of everyone's trees. This is a photo of one of my favorite Christmas trees. We don't have one this year. although we do have a lot of beautiful real greenery decorating the outside of our property, as well as lights and red bows!

I am posting a link to the 2012 Christmas music music thread in case anyone wants to take advantage of it. I am sorry that so few people seem to have participated in the thread this year, but I enjoyed it as always.

The 2012 Pricescope Christmas Music Thread...[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/agbf-the-music-is-playing.182143/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/agbf-the-music-is-playing.182143/[/URL]

PS-It's snowing here in Connecticut now. It looks as if we are going to have a white Christmas, too.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

dsc00244.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Susimoo - don't rub it in that it is hot where you are... I'm freezing with jealousy!! But Merry Christmas to all you nice warm Aussies!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi said:
Merry Christmas to all... and to all...a good night!!

I hope that the year ahead brings many engagements to the LIW's, healthy babies to all the pregnant PSers, healed hearts and bodies to those that have suffered losses or are enduring pain, and love and joy to all! May the love and friendship we have here on PS, spill over to all aspects of our lives!

Merry Christmas PSers!! :wavey:
This is such a beautiful Christmas wish that I'll just say... Ditto!

Merry Christmas dear PS friends!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry merry and ho ho ho to everyone!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very Merry Christmas to all. May you all be blessed with good health, and good fortune in the coming year.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
A huge MERRY CHRISTMAS to my fellow PSers around the world. Best wishes for a beautiful, warm holiday with those dearest to your hearts.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
missy said:
Merry Christmas everyone! Elisa, your tree is gorgeous!

I'm excited because today we decided to get our very first tree together. My first tree ever and my dh's first tree in twenty years! We had been thinking about getting a tree for years but just never did and this afternoon we were out and about and just decided to go ahead and do it. My dh has hand me down decorations and ornaments from the fifties that we had been storing for so many years that we used to decorate the tree. Unfortunately we couldn't find the star but next year we will be better prepared and I am going to find a Jewish star for the top of the tree so we can combine both religions in our tree.

I am posting a pic but be kind. It is my first tree and we weren't exactly prepared so given all that I am pretty pleased with how pretty it looks. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with their loved ones!!

ETA: Our cat Tommy just won't leave our tree alone. The other 3 don't seem too interested but that Tommy cat-arrrgh! Anyway, just have to post a pic of him earlier today. He seems so innocent and sweet but he is such a troublemaker lol!

Missy! Beautiful tree especially for a first tree!! I actually saw a beautiful Star of David in Pier 1 a few weeks ago. Maybe after Christmas sales?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results