color
clarity

Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat. :appl:

https://www.instagram.com/smoothiethecat/

http://www.boredpanda.com/beautiful-fluffy-cat-british-longhair/

Type the words “smoothie” and “cat” into Google and you’re sure to find some pretty horrific results. But while a cat smoothie might not be to everybody’s tastes, we can all find something to like about this beautiful British Longhair named Smoothie.
As you can see from these pictures, Smoothie knows how to pose for the camera. Then again, it’s pretty easy for her. After all, while most of us have a best angle, EVERY angle is Smoothie’s best angle! With 100k followers and counting, Smoothie is the cat that Instagram was made for, so head on over to her popular page and join her legion of worshippers. As it says on her site, “Sometimes you just need a Smoothie in your life”. We couldn’t agree more.

image_4397.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg!!! This kitty is BEAUTIFUL!! [emoji178][emoji192]

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awwww, what an adorable fluffy kitty! And those eyes! Wow, she is just gorgeous! :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer short hair to long hair cats. She is cute, however, I would not consider her as the cutest or the most photogenic cat though.

DK :))

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Those eyes. In some of the pictures they look blue. And in others, you would swear they were green.

My mittens is also a long haired cat. I love the fluffy ones, until I have to start vacuuming.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful creature

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh she's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: I like her attitude in the pic, it's as if she knows how pretty she is!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
She's sexy and she knows it.

I love her eyes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results