My prediction --- and I'm putting money on this!!! ----

ONE team will win

ONE team will lose

Yup, there we have it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am predicting I will eat a lot of really "awful" food.

cheers--Sharon

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I predict that for the first time in a year the freeways of Los Angeles will be blessedly empty for a few hours as a zillion people get all wound up about a few strangers carry a ball back and forth on a field somewhere, while a few people won't get it or give a crap have a pleasant Sunday drive.

Supporters of the winners will feel as though THEY PERSONALLY PLAYED AND WON.
While supporters of the losers will feel as though THEY PERSONALLY PLAYED AND LOST.

Weird.

Oh well, I guess people vary.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WAIT!!! Is that the whole "cluster of men-thing" that is interfering with commercial's and showing both before and after the Madonna show????

:Up_to_something: :naughty: :lol: (you know I'm just pullin' your chain, right Dancingfire???)

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
I predict I'll giggle every time they say "sack" "wide-receiver" "tight-end" and other things :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
davi_el_mejor|1328487093|3119790 said:
I predict I'll giggle every time they say "sack" "wide-receiver" "tight-end" and other things :lol:

You and me, Davi, I giggle over the same stuff!! :lol: :oops: :lol:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
well, I predicted the half time show would be tragically bad, and I was right. what WAS that?!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh... I was totally ambivalent!

On the one hand I'm still bitter about the Eagles' superbowl loss in '07, on the other I'm also bitter about my Niners losing two weeks ago! Just resentful all 'round, really ;( :halo:

Good game though, congrats Giants fans!! Manning was on fire last quarter! Mrs. Taylor - yikes, the halftime show was a real tragedy :sick:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1328486998|3119789 said:
WAIT!!! Is that the whole "cluster of men-thing" that is interfering with commercial's and showing both before and after the Madonna show????

:Up_to_something: :naughty: :lol: (you know I'm just pullin' your chain, right Dancingfire???)
i don't watch the half time show.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish the Patriots had won but it wasn't their best night. I didn't think the half-time show was horrible. I liked seeing Cee-Lo Green. I thought Madonna played it very safe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results