shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s talk about nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:13:24 PM
Author: ladypirate
Random Thought:

I can''t believe no one but me is giving Get Smart any love in the B&W TV Shows thread!
6.gif
Never saw the tv show, but I am absolutely infatuated with the movie!!!! I seriously saw it 3 times in the theater last year. Just too many killer lines! Makes me laugh so hard every single time!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:16:27 PM
Author: joflier

Date: 3/11/2009 7:13:24 PM
Random Thought:

I can''t believe no one but me is giving Get Smart any love in the B&W TV Shows thread!
6.gif
Never saw the tv show, but I am absolutely infatuated with the movie!!!! I seriously saw it 3 times in the theater last year. Just too many killer lines! Makes me laugh so hard every single time!
The show was AMAZING. It was my favorite show for years.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:11:53 PM
Here''s my random thought right now. Its almost tax time. I haven''t done a thing. I''ve never had to do taxes on my own before. I know I won''t have to pay anything in, and will likely get a return, but for some reason, I just don''t want to deal with doing them. I''m stuck on the attitude that - I''d like to just keep ignoring it and maybe it''ll go away. (bad sentiment, I know, esp w/ the IRS, but I can''t help myself) Ok. Random thought over.
Joflier - I sooo feel your tax woes. I told DH I would do them since I''m at home during the day and choose to go w/Turbotax and I''m afraid if I send it it, I''ll get audited. It gave me a high refund. It seems suspicious. I haven''t done my own taxes since I was in my early 20s and used the 1040EZ forms!!!

Good luck to you.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:13:40 PM
Author: musey

Did I know you were pregnant?!?!! I can't remember. I don't think so. If I didn't say so and forget, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why thank you!
9.gif

Date: 3/11/2009 7:15:13 PM

You can't have any of these things for the entire pregnancy? Oh noes! I'm glad you found them, though!

Unfortunately, no. I've found ways around it, though- coconut milk ice cream, those cookies, gummy bears, chips and guac- and a ton of it. Great, now I've got to hit the kitchen again.

That's one great thing about Portland: It's a city that caters to all types of diets. My husband, the vegetarian, and I, limited to water and cucumbers, can always find something to eat!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I think I''m going to open that DVD of 30 Day Shred now that''s been lying around my house unopened for ... well, the last 30 days.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My random thoughts:

* Tonight we have a school function so I'll miss Lost.

* Should I put a second coat of nail polish on or face the fact that the $18 chanel polish I bought is lame regardless of how many layers?

* I hope my dh fills his Ambien RX for me.
2.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:17:41 PM
Author: MC
Joflier - I sooo feel your tax woes. I told DH I would do them since I'm at home during the day and choose to go w/Turbotax and I'm afraid if I send it it, I'll get audited. It gave me a high refund. It seems suspicious. I haven't done my own taxes since I was in my early 20s and used the 1040EZ forms!!!

Good luck to you.
Yeah, that's the scary part. I'm trying to convince my mom to help me do them, but she's trying her best to pretend she's just too busy......well guys, if you notice my abscence from PS after awhile, just figure that good ole' Joflier got locked up for tax evasion.
17.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:21:03 PM

Date: 3/11/2009 7:17:41 PM
Joflier - I sooo feel your tax woes. I told DH I would do them since I''m at home during the day and choose to go w/Turbotax and I''m afraid if I send it it, I''ll get audited. It gave me a high refund. It seems suspicious. I haven''t done my own taxes since I was in my early 20s and used the 1040EZ forms!!!

Good luck to you.
Yeah, that''s the scary part. I''m trying to convince my mom to help me do them, but she''s trying her best to pretend she''s just too busy......well guys, if you notice my abscence from PS after awhile, just figure that good ol Joflier got locked up for tax evasion.
17.gif
lol The other day, I told my friend the same thing. If I don''t email her back it''s because I''m either at the mall or in jail!

Does the IRS really care about normal people (mere peasants, like me)? Don''t they go after the big-wigs when it comes to auditing (aside from the random ones)?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:09:39 PM
Here you go, Freke!
Well, if we''re gonna start breaking out the gnomie pictures...

museygnomie1.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif

museygnomie2.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Never met a drink he didn''t like... even in an ice bar.

museygnomie3.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hullo, Tomkins speaking.

museygnomie4.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Face-to-face with his nemesis.

museygnomie5.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
On the roooaad again...

museygnomie6.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
All aboard the Gnomie Express!

museygnomie7.jpg

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
MY FI loves the band Phish. Well, they stopped playing years ago, and decided to start again this past weekend. So, I attended my first Phish concert in Hampton, VA this weekend. I never really "got" their music; until I saw it live.

Anyone else like their music, or went to the show?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well hullo there.

museygnomie8.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Musey I think your honeymoon kicked ass. I am so so tempted to try to talk FI into that but I know we don''t have enough time.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:23:30 PM
lol The other day, I told my friend the same thing. If I don''t email her back it''s because I''m either at the mall or in jail!

Does the IRS really care about normal people (mere peasants, like me)? Don''t they go after the big-wigs when it comes to auditing (aside from the random ones)?
Exactly. My reasoning is, why would they come after me? In reality, I''m probably saving them a few hundred bucks of a return. And my other philosophy in situations like a mean IRS agent (or police officer trying to give you a ticket) "when all else fails, just break down crying." Haven''t had to bust that move out yet, but ya never know!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:27:00 PM
Author: Clairitek
Musey I think your honeymoon kicked ass. I am so so tempted to try to talk FI into that but I know we don''t have enough time.
I think NZ is one of those "someday we''ll make it there destinations for a lot of people. It was for us. Then we decided that if we didn''t just GO for our honeymoon, we may easily have never gotten there. So we went for it!

E B

Ideal_Rock
musey, those pictures are great! I love the one of him staring up at the giant gnome.

As soon as I figure out how to work the new, tiny video camera my husband bought, I'll try to capture a Sally v. Gnome standoff.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:31:49 PM

I think NZ is one of those ''someday we''ll make it there destinations for a lot of people. It was for us. Then we decided that if we didn''t just GO for our honeymoon, we may easily have never gotten there. So we went for it!
I agree about NZ. I''ve been once before for about a month but I was only 17 and I spent all but 1 week of the time in the same town with my family. We did do one week-long driving trip around the South Island. We saw the Fox Glacier, the pancake rocks at Punakaiki (I am sure I didn''t spell that correctly), drove across the mountains to Christchurch, and went to Whariki (again with the Maori words! I can''t spell them) Beach. We only spent a couple of days in Auckland so I don''t remember a darn thing about it.

I''d love to go back and do it all over again with FI. I think we would really have a great time. Just gotta save up those weeks and weeks of vacation.
1.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:12:27 PM
Author: packrat
Date: 3/11/2009 7:08:43 PM

Author: Porridge

I''m jet lagged, east bound. So I can''t sleep at night and am a monster in the mornings. I''m usually a morning person. It''s actually pissing rain non stop all week.

I just made a lovely batch of chocolatey caramel squares. I ate one and am now a very happy little camper.

My dog is obviously in the middle of some kind of wacko dream.

I think next Wednesday will be my last round of dress shopping.

I''m trying to convince someone to go to see The King and I with me next week.

I dressed up a little pretty today for funsies and enjoyed myself immensly. I like those rarish days where I feel the urge to get out of jeans.

Ooo I''ll go see The Kind and I with you!!!

Sweet, I have a theatre date! See you there Packrat!
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:18:21 PM
Author: EBree

Unfortunately, no. I''ve found ways around it, though- coconut milk ice cream, those cookies, gummy bears, chips and guac- and a ton of it. Great, now I''ve got to hit the kitchen again.

That''s one great thing about Portland: It''s a city that caters to all types of diets. My husband, the vegetarian, and I, limited to water and cucumbers, can always find something to eat!
Oh my that sounds yummy...I
18.gif
all things coconut...I must find some.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:41:02 PM
musey, those pictures are great! I love the one of him staring up at the giant gnome.

As soon as I figure out how to work the new, tiny video camera my husband bought, I''ll try to capture a Sally v. Gnome standoff.
I can just see it--the dog barking and then watching the gnome suspiciously, ready to pounce at any moment.

We definitely need video of this.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:41:42 PM
Date: 3/11/2009 7:31:49 PM
I think NZ is one of those ''someday we''ll make it there destinations for a lot of people. It was for us. Then we decided that if we didn''t just GO for our honeymoon, we may easily have never gotten there. So we went for it!
I agree about NZ. I''ve been once before for about a month but I was only 17 and I spent all but 1 week of the time in the same town with my family. We did do one week-long driving trip around the South Island. We saw the Fox Glacier, the pancake rocks at Punakaiki (I am sure I didn''t spell that correctly), drove across the mountains to Christchurch, and went to Whariki (again with the Maori words! I can''t spell them) Beach. We only spent a couple of days in Auckland so I don''t remember a darn thing about it.

I''d love to go back and do it all over again with FI. I think we would really have a great time. Just gotta save up those weeks and weeks of vacation.
1.gif
Yeah, we''re paying it all back now
38.gif
but in the end, it was worth it. Quite a whirlwind tour.

You already saw some of my favorites from our trip, though! The only other "must-do" things I''d pass on are Milford Sound, zorbing and luging in Rotorua, and glowworm caves. Oh, and hiking on a glacier (we did Fox) if you didn''t do that already when you visited it!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:50:37 PM
Date: 3/11/2009 7:41:02 PM

As soon as I figure out how to work the new, tiny video camera my husband bought, I'll try to capture a Sally v. Gnome standoff.
I can just see it--the dog barking and then watching the gnome suspiciously, ready to pounce at any moment.

We definitely need video of this.
Yes, NEED!! It makes me think of the pug vs. peacock video. Have you all seen that? One of my all-time favorites!!!

Jordan vs. the Peacock

I love those puggies!

That peacock's all "WHAT." and the pug's all "NYERHE!" and the peacock's all "outta my FACE."

Classic.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:18:52 PM
Author: mscushion
I think I''m going to open that DVD of 30 Day Shred now that''s been lying around my house unopened for ... well, the last 30 days.

I survived it...

Pop that bad boy in and do it mscushion! It''s only 20 minutes long. And it will kick your butt.
2.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I.

Am cold.

I shall now take a bath in an attempt to defrost.

That is my randomness for the moment.

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Musey- your gnome pictures are too funny! I love them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results