shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF: If you could change ONE thing about your S/O....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
... What would it be? While I''m sure we all believe that our S/O is perfect for us, let''s be honest: nobody is perfect
20.gif

Sooooooooo?

If there was only ONE thing you could change about your S/O what would it be?

Let''s hear it! (I hope this stays light and fun)
19.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I wish he was chattier and more ''touchy-feely''
31.gif

He''s a real man''s man, the upside is that he''s incredibly accountable for his actions and is a real ''grown-up tough-guy''.
The downside is that he''s a ''grown-up tough-guy''! I wish he could let his hair down a bit and have more fun with me.
1.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, let me see. I think I would cure Mr Gailey''s snoring or find a way for me to sleep through it. I think I would also improve his ability to listen and take notice of me when I am telling him stuff.

I''d definitely like him to be more conscious and aware of a girl''s need for sparkly things.

Other than that he''s absolutely perfick.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I wish he and his dad had a better relationship... well, to be honest, I wish his dad had been more of a father when they were growing up. FI''s 26, works for the family company, and each one of the kids are still frightened of thier father.
It''s very stressful for him, and I know he would be happier if his dad was willing to change and be a more approachable person.

I wouldn''t change anything about FI, because, to be honest, I would probaly miss it at some point down the road. Sometimes I wish he was a better listener, but then we''ll laugh hysterically when he completely miss hears something I''ve said.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
His snoring. Its really really bad...ugh! There are nights I wanna throw a dirty gym sock in his throat!
11.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
His split personalities at times.... Can we say Gemini? I call him Jekyll & Hyde sometimes, lol! It used to really get to me.... Now I have it down to a science! I know when he''s gonna switch and what sets him off... It just gets a tad annoying sometimes
3.gif

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
I wish SO would losen up a bit!
10.gif
He''s a real stickler for schedules and sometimes really lets his nerves get to him.

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
I would love if it he were more considerate when it comes to being on time.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I wish he would react a bit more appropriately when I am upset about something - instead of being blunt and telling me that worrying helps nothing
20.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 9:39:05 PM
Author: SparklyLibra
His split personalities at times.... Can we say Gemini? I call him Jekyll & Hyde sometimes, lol! It used to really get to me.... Now I have it down to a science! I know when he''s gonna switch and what sets him off... It just gets a tad annoying sometimes
3.gif
Oh, tell me about it! I call him that too!
9.gif

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
Monkeypie, my DH says the same thing, hate that one! Cant they just comfort,nope! haha always realistic.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
More drive to move around and live all over the world.

And maybe add a few inches in height, too.
2.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 11:11:37 AM
Author: princesss

2.gif

Haha. Ditto.

More accurately, I guess I should lose a few inches. I''m the one that''s of above-average height!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 10:58:57 AM
Author: kiett98
I would love if it he were more considerate when it comes to being on time.

This is what I''d change with D too. I hate being late, whereas he doesn''t mind.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 11:12:56 AM
Author: elledizzy5

2.gif

Haha. Ditto.

More accurately, I guess I should lose a few inches. I''m the one that''s of above-average height!
That works, too! I''m 5'' 10" (5'' 9 3/4" if you want to get technical) and would loooooove to be 5'' 7". It would make his 6'' seem much taller!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Her location

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 11:15:46 AM

Date: 5/12/2009 11:12:56 AM

2.gif

Haha. Ditto.

That works, too! I''m 5'' 10'' (5'' 9 3/4'' if you want to get technical) and would loooooove to be 5'' 7''. It would make his 6'' seem much taller!
Oh... get technical! I''m also 5''9 3/4".
11.gif

...technically. 5''10" sounds cooler though.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
His love of shopping (or rather, the lack thereof) and his taste for museum-going (ditto) - my husband is a wonderful man, and we''re similar in our tastes on most things, but, damn! His hatred of those two activities makes it tough to ever dream of visiting Paris ....

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
There is honestly only one thing that I would change about my DH - his allergies...

We'd love a cat and there's just no chance. It also makes it difficult visiting my parents as they have cats and he can only spend 2 hours at a time in the house and then has to go and sit in the car for an hour to recover.

Other than that, I can't think of anything I'd change at all.

Circe - it does seem to be an all or nothing thing for men with shopping. My sister's husband waits outside shops for her, DH's brother won't go at all and yet both my father and my DH's ideas of a fun Saturday is to go shopping (not clothes though - just things!).

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/12/2009 11:45:33 AM
Author: Pandora II
There is honestly only one thing that I would change about my DH - his allergies...

We''d love a cat and there''s just no chance. It also makes it difficult visiting my parents as they have cats and he can only spend 2 hours at a time in the house and then has to go and sit in the car for an hour to recover.

Other than that, I can''t think of anything I''d change at all.

Circe - it does seem to be an all or nothing thing for men with shopping. My sister''s husband waits outside shops for her, DH''s brother won''t go at all and yet both my father and my DH''s ideas of a fun Saturday is to go shopping (not clothes though - just things!).

Heh - that''s my husband down to the ground. He just whips out his BlackBerry and looks long-suffering ... whereas on the other hand, my dad is the one who taught me everything I know about cut. Go figure.
1.gif

Pandora, has your husband tried allergy shots? I don''t know if they''d minimize the allergies to a bearable point for having a cat of your own, but they could make life easier for dealing with dander in other people''s home ... and for a pet of your own, they have managed to mutate a breed of special, hypoallergenic cats. They''re pricey, but not all that much worse than any other pure-breed ....

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I would clone him so I'd always have a back-up! LOL. Hey, we back up computer files - why not husbands?
41.gif
Ask me on a bad day and I'd say - I'd take the model that didn't leave socks on the floor. LOL.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I''d turn him from a "night person" into a "day person," so our preferred schedules would align a little better.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I wish he would put the new toilet paper roll so that the tp goes over the top and not behind! Other than that, he''s good
27.gif
2.gif
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/12/2009 11:20:22 AM

Oh... get technical! I''m also 5''9 3/4''.
11.gif

...technically. 5''10'' sounds cooler though.
23.gif
remind me not to mess with ya.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I also wish he would be more considerate about time. I HATE being late, and he seems very laid-back about it most of the time, and not really so concerned with getting places on time.

Other than that, not much
2.gif

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
He''s too much of a pleaser. He wants people to be happy with them, and will go out of his way to help others... but at the expense of himself. And people LOVE to take advantage of that.
38.gif
This is one reason we will NOT move close to where he grew up.

So he needs to learn how to say no!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results