shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF: If you could change ONE thing about your S/O....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 4:23:40 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Date: 5/13/2009 9:53:08 AM

Author: Bia

Date: 5/12/2009 5:50:25 PM

Date: 5/12/2009 12:16:17 PM

Author: Bliss

I would clone him so I''d always have a back-up! LOL. Hey, we back up computer files - why not husbands?
41.gif
Ask me on a bad day and I''d say - I''d take the model that didn''t leave socks on the floor. LOL.
DITTO, DITTO, DITTO!!! The socks thing drives me INSANE!!!
32.gif

Fortunately, he has many redeeming qualities, so I dutifully remove the offending socks and deposit them into the clothes hamper on a daily basis.
2.gif
Every single guy I know does this. Why?!!!!
20.gif
Mine takes them off in bed and then when I change the sheets I find 2, sometimes 3, pairs of socks all bunched up under the sheets at the foot of the bed. I find socks on the bathroom floor, in sneakers, in side the couch cushions...in my car...in my trunk...in my bag...

And then, he always complains TO ME that he can never find a matching pair of socks!!
11.gif
Ah, yes . . . the hidden ''sock surprise'' at the end of the bed. That one''s a classic, and one of my all-time favorites!
14.gif

Is there any chance that the Hidden Sock Monster has a cousin named the "Hidden Snotty Used up Tissue Monster?"....

I''m just sayin......
20.gif

I think there are a whole lotta "hidden something monsters" out there that just haven''t publicly been exposed yet, lol!
37.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Irishgrrrl, I will tell sock monster to mapquest your home. He has started to eat DH's socks again. I am hiding them under the bed, as a snack for the sock monster tonight.

SparklyLibra - OMG! Hidden Snotty Used Up Tissue Monster! I love it! Do you have one of those, too? What is UP with guys? They are always blowing their noses! I don't get it! They're not even sniffly! What is UP WITH THAT? I'm amazed brain parts don't come out of their noses from all that blowing! And they ONLY DO IT AT HOME! WHAZZZAAAAP?????? Sock monster won't even touch those balls of tissue paper. Sock monster is disgusted.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
.. There is one thing that really bugs me, he LOVES to say "I told you so".

ANNOYING, ANNOYING, ANNOYING!!!

But I love him nonetheless
1.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/14/2009 10:02:50 PM
Author: SparklyLibra

Date: 5/13/2009 4:23:40 PM

Date: 5/13/2009 9:53:08 AM

Author: Bia

Date: 5/12/2009 5:50:25 PM

Date: 5/12/2009 12:16:17 PM

I would clone him so I''d always have a back-up! LOL. Hey, we back up computer files - why not husbands?
41.gif
Ask me on a bad day and I''d say - I''d take the model that didn''t leave socks on the floor. LOL.
DITTO, DITTO, DITTO!!! The socks thing drives me INSANE!!!
32.gif

Fortunately, he has many redeeming qualities, so I dutifully remove the offending socks and deposit them into the clothes hamper on a daily basis.
2.gif
Every single guy I know does this. Why?!!!!
20.gif
Mine takes them off in bed and then when I change the sheets I find 2, sometimes 3, pairs of socks all bunched up under the sheets at the foot of the bed. I find socks on the bathroom floor, in sneakers, in side the couch cushions...in my car...in my trunk...in my bag...

And then, he always complains TO ME that he can never find a matching pair of socks!!
11.gif
Ah, yes . . . the hidden ''sock surprise'' at the end of the bed. That one''s a classic, and one of my all-time favorites!
14.gif

Is there any chance that the Hidden Sock Monster has a cousin named the ''Hidden Snotty Used up Tissue Monster?''....

I''m just sayin......
20.gif

I think there are a whole lotta ''hidden something monsters'' out there that just haven''t publicly been exposed yet, lol!
37.gif
Ohhhhh, YES!!! DH has a thing for tissues/paper towels. He doesn''t really blow his nose unusually often, but he is ALWAYS carrying around a crumpled up tissue or paper towel, and said crumpled up tissue or paper towel ALWAYS turns up somewhere that I least expect it (between the couch cushions, on the coffee table, in the laundry, etc.). I DO NOT GET IT!!!
20.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/15/2009 12:22:00 AM
Irishgrrrl, I will tell sock monster to mapquest your home. He has started to eat DH''s socks again. I am hiding them under the bed, as a snack for the sock monster tonight.

SparklyLibra - OMG! Hidden Snotty Used Up Tissue Monster! I love it! Do you have one of those, too? What is UP with guys? They are always blowing their noses! I don''t get it! They''re not even sniffly! What is UP WITH THAT? I''m amazed brain parts don''t come out of their noses from all that blowing! And they ONLY DO IT AT HOME! WHAZZZAAAAP?????? Sock monster won''t even touch those balls of tissue paper. Sock monster is disgusted.
Bliss, I will keep an eye out for Sock Monster, and I''ll let you know when he shows up. And I''ll be good . . . I won''t try to talk Sock Monster into taking care of our tissue/paper towel problem!
12.gif

Little Monster

Shiny_Rock
If I could change something, it would be his cat allergies : ( When I moved in with my 2 cats, it has us vacuuming every other day, using a bunch of air purifiers & still he''s affected sometimes. Frustrating!

Or, on a sillier note, I would make him LESS observant - he notices trivial things like the exact placement of our dog''s leash... so when I say "oh honey I walked the dog" he says, yeah, I noticed. I mean REALLY... why notice that stuff, and not big things like when I wear something new?

then again, my monster is perfect just the way he is : )

little monster

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Irishgrrrl, I will tell sock monster to mapquest your home. He has started to eat DH's socks again. I am hiding them under the bed, as a snack for the sock monster tonight.

SparklyLibra - OMG! Hidden Snotty Used Up Tissue Monster! I love it! Do you have one of those, too? What is UP with guys? They are always blowing their noses! I don't get it! They're not even sniffly! What is UP WITH THAT? I'm amazed brain parts don't come out of their noses from all that blowing! And they ONLY DO IT AT HOME! WHAZZZAAAAP?????? Sock monster won't even touch those balls of tissue paper. Sock monster is disgusted.

Bliss, do I have ONE of those? I have two
20.gif
I'm married to a Gemini man, whom on any given day may be Dr.Jekyll or Mr. Hyde and depending on who he is that day, the alter ego is who gets the blame when I ask which of his personalities is responsible for the most moist, and therefore most recent of Used Up Snotty Tissues...
38.gif

*Disclaimer: SL has absolutely nothing against Gemini people. In fact, SL is now convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that she must have been one in her past life. Why pray-tell? She has been surrounded by them since the day of her birth and after almost 30 years of dealing with them is still riddled to this day as to how they haven't driven her completely mad, yet she loves them all with all her heart, and can't help gravitating towards all two or three of their personalities
2.gif
*End disclaimer.*

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/16/2009 12:04:15 AM

Irishgrrrl, I will tell sock monster to mapquest your home. He has started to eat DH''s socks again. I am hiding them under the bed, as a snack for the sock monster tonight.

SparklyLibra - OMG! Hidden Snotty Used Up Tissue Monster! I love it! Do you have one of those, too? What is UP with guys? They are always blowing their noses! I don''t get it! They''re not even sniffly! What is UP WITH THAT? I''m amazed brain parts don''t come out of their noses from all that blowing! And they ONLY DO IT AT HOME! WHAZZZAAAAP?????? Sock monster won''t even touch those balls of tissue paper. Sock monster is disgusted.

20.gif
I''m married to a Gemini man, whom on any given day may be Dr.Jekyll or Mr. Hyde and depending on who he is that day, the alter ego is who gets the blame when I ask which of his personalities is responsible for the most moist, and therefore most recent of Used Up Snotty Tissues...
38.gif

*Disclaimer: SL has absolutely nothing against Gemini people. In fact, SL is now convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that she must have been one in her past life. Why pray-tell? She has been surrounded by them since the day of her birth and after almost 30 years of dealing with them is still riddled to this day as to how they haven''t driven her completely mad, yet she loves them all with all her heart, and can''t help gravitating towards all two or three of their personalities
2.gif
*End disclaimer.*
LOL! SL, you can add me to the list of Geminis who surround you! It''s May 31.
9.gif

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 3:00:30 PM
Author: Feralpenchant
Oh! And he would like diamonds and not think they''re materialistic and a waste of money.
20.gif
Ditto -- my fiance feels the same way!

Really though, I think he would be more affectionate towards me. I know he loves me, but I would like him to be (as someone else here said) more touchy-feely.

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 2:17:11 PM
Author: gaby06
My hubby is vegetarian, I would like it better if he likes to eat meet, I will love to cook some delicious meals for him.

Ha, we are the opposite... I am the vegetarian, he is a meat eater who likes to cook and wishes he could make meals with meat for me. Oh, well.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/16/2009 3:07:04 PM

20.gif
I''m married to a Gemini man, whom on any given day may be Dr.Jekyll or Mr. Hyde and depending on who he is that day, the alter ego is who gets the blame when I ask which of his personalities is responsible for the most moist, and therefore most recent of Used Up Snotty Tissues...
38.gif

*Disclaimer: SL has absolutely nothing against Gemini people. In fact, SL is now convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that she must have been one in her past life. Why pray-tell? She has been surrounded by them since the day of her birth and after almost 30 years of dealing with them is still riddled to this day as to how they haven''t driven her completely mad, yet she loves them all with all her heart, and can''t help gravitating towards all two or three of their personalities
2.gif
*End disclaimer.*
9.gif

Duly noted! Any special plans for your b-day?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2009 10:44:22 PM

Date: 5/16/2009 3:07:04 PM

20.gif
38.gif

2.gif
*End disclaimer.*
9.gif

Duly noted! Any special plans for your b-day?
Not yet . . . DH asked me the other day what I want to do for my b-day, and I have NO clue! LOL!
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results