shape
carat
color
clarity

It starts out young (Or, my life as a magpie)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
So apparently I have always been drawn to sparkly things like a moth or a magpie. I just came across this picture of me checking out silver back in ''82. I guess I was working my way up to diamonds, but it was kind of shocking for me to see this photo from almost 25 years ago and realize that I have apparently ALWAYS been OCD about the shiny stuff!!
31.gif

Anyone else? Post your shots of baby/canine/kitty-loving bling here
2.gif

4corners82.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww look at you blueroses, scoping out the bling at an early age. Love the braids on top of your head, too cute!!! Did you buy anything???
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG- that is so dag on cute.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have pictures of this, but as a kid I used to crack rocks open in the backyard looking for amethyst and quartz inside.
9.gif
Talk about early obsession! I always knew about mine.
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here''s Angello modeling Kaleigh''s RHR- asscher

gagg.xx.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pic Nan. I was afraid he wasn''t gonna give it back, Lol!!! So glad those hospital days are behind you now!!!!

DiamondPrincess

Rough_Rock
Too, Too funny Blue Roses. I guess you''re never too young to start an obsession. I remember buying my 1st antique at yard sale when I was 5 and I haven''t stopped yet.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''ve posted this elsewhere, but I guess it fits here too...

This is me and my Mom, in 1946...she''s wearing an armload of bracelets, and I''m wearing one too...on my left wrist.

The wonder of genetics...

widget

46Laguna.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you posted that pic widget. You are too cute with your baby bracelet and your mom is stunning!!!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Great pics everyone.

As far back as I can remember, I have always loved jewelry. My Mom also coveted jewelery too. I guess it runs in the blood.

My daughter like Elizabeth Locke. She also likes my new sapphire ring. I think we''re both in trouble.
20.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
You know those tourist attractions where you can pan for gold or gems? Well I still have some rough garnet pieces I panned when I was 7 or 8. Probably not gem quality but fun to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results