shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Bentley Edmund Spencer... new blue lynx mitted Ragdoll kitten

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray for kitty pictures! He is just adorable, congratulations!
36.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn - I''m so excited for you - they''re so beautiful and it''s so wonderful they''ve hit it off together like they did! You''re blessed and deserve it :)

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely GORGEOUS cats!! Both of them. What a lucky girl you are!
1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those blue eyes get me every time! Two real beauties in your home (not counting diamonds!) and I couldn''t be happier for you. Enjoy all the fur and purrs!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Your cats are beautiful!! He looks like a lover
5.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness Lynn, he''s just precious and gorgeous. Oh did I mention that he''s precious? I love the pictures with Boo. They have become great buddies already.
30.gif
30.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 9:11:02 PM
Author: Lynn B
Date: 3/5/2010 8:38:20 PM

Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

OMG preciousness!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad you started a new thread for this sweet adorable boy!

Lynn, I''m curious - where did the name come from? I ask because my favorite poet of all time is Edmund Spenser
1.gif

great question, BEG! no, i have never heard of the poet!

we just chose bentley because we both liked it... and the edmund just came to me one day, and it cracks me up that such a darling little wisp of a fuzzball has such a grown-up, *serious* name! the spencer was tacked on because it is my husband''s middle name and we got a charge out of that!

although we''ve been calling him ''Squeak'' because his meow is nothing more than a little itty bitty *squeak*!!!!
30.gif

Lynn that is too funny! Well I say excellent choice of name
1.gif
I think Bentley, especially, just fits him so perfectly. My goodness, I so want a Raggie now!

I''m glad that he and Boo are buddies - yay! I am so happy for you! And I hope you update with more and more pics!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!!!! He is SOOO adorable, cute, precious, sweet and a whole bunch of other adjectives that will not come to me at the moment. What a face! You are so lucky that your babies are getting along so quickly. New kitties are so much fun!

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
I love the picture of the two of you in the car.
You definitely look like you bonded on the trip home.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lynn he is just HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, LOOK AT THAT BABY!!! Lynn, I''m a card-carrying dog person, but I think I''m in looooove!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very cute and he seems to have a great personality.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
EEEEK Bentley is absolutely adorable! And he sounds like such a sweetheart! He''s gorgeous, too-I love his markings on his face and his coloring! He looks like he''s made of silver!

Those pictures of him with Boo kill me! I love the one of him laying on top of Boo! Do you have any action shots of them playing together? You''re making me want a ragdoll kitty desperately! I''m sitting here wondering if 4 cats is too many thanks to these pictures! (Someone please tell me that yes, 4 kitties are too many!
3.gif
)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/6/2010 9:42:30 AM
Author: thing2of2
EEEEK Bentley is absolutely adorable! And he sounds like such a sweetheart! He's gorgeous, too-I love his markings on his face and his coloring! He looks like he's made of silver!

Those pictures of him with Boo kill me! I love the one of him laying on top of Boo! Do you have any action shots of them playing together? You're making me want a ragdoll kitty desperately! I'm sitting here wondering if 4 cats is too many thanks to these pictures! (Someone please tell me that yes, 4 kitties are too many!
3.gif
)
Not I.
11.gif

I can't get over how cute Lord Bentley Edmund Spencer is!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Cute Kitty!!!
9.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Bentley looks very "squeakable"
30.gif
He''s a total ball of fur-love. The picture of the two of them are beyond sweet
21.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn, Bentley is one gorgeous kitty! I love his eyes and the bright pink pads of his feet -- oh my! Adorable!
30.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oh god the cute! He''s adorable, and I love the pink toesies and the cuddling he''s already doing with his big brother. What a sweetheart! I want a kitten!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to drool over him, those have to be the pinkest, cleanest, rosiest little feets ever!
30.gif

lulu

Ideal_Rock
My God, how adorable!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, Lynn, he is beautiful!

The two of them together are to die for. I love that Boo is such a good big brother, it looks like they are going to be keeping each other very warm for a long time!

This makes me itch to add *just one more* furbaby to our little family zoo!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Bentley is sooo CUTE!!!! The brothers look happy together!!! That''s great that they get along so well!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a sweetie!
emcat.gif
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
itty bitty kitty, BIG tufty feeties!! Love him! Love the picture of the two of you
30.gif
It made my heart go pittypat to see that Boo & Bentley are best buds. There''s nothing like a baby in the house to bring everybody together.

A minor threadjack -- I had lunch with Jon last week and he casually mentioned how well Turtle Boy & Chili Pepper were getting along. I nearly choked on a french fry. Jon looked at me like I needed to be institutionalized until I semi-politely informed him that he forgot to tell me that, after MONTHS of no news, he & Daniel adopted him. Another happy ending although I am forbidden from sending them any more pictures of kitties who need homes.
1.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
so handsome...
It''s amazing how every Ragdoll really have their own unique looks...
Bentley is gorgeous!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2010 9:42:30 AM
Author: thing2of2
EEEEK Bentley is absolutely adorable! And he sounds like such a sweetheart! He''s gorgeous, too-I love his markings on his face and his coloring! He looks like he''s made of silver!

Those pictures of him with Boo kill me! I love the one of him laying on top of Boo! Do you have any action shots of them playing together? You''re making me want a ragdoll kitty desperately! I''m sitting here wondering if 4 cats is too many thanks to these pictures! (Someone please tell me that yes, 4 kitties are too many!
3.gif
)
Well, I have four...
11.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww... soooooo cute!

Date: 3/6/2010 12:53:03 PM
Author: Matata
i It made my heart go pittypat to see that Boo & Bentley are best buds.

Me too!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am a bit of a hormone bomb at the minute and I teared up when I saw the two brothers all cuddled up. I need to pull myself together! They are so beautiful and its heartwarming just how much you love them both! Your excitement and adoration shows through all your posts.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
such a cutie pie!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, he is one sweet looking furball! I''m so happy for you! I''m sure boo is happy to have a little brother. Keep
of with the pics...you know we love them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results