shape
carat
color
clarity

Instagram newbie- need sparklies!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have just downloaded the app and would like my feed to be a candy store of bling! I have followed all the Pricescope vendors plus a few others, do you have any recommendations for more sparkly shots? I'd love to hear them.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooh ooh! follow me! @ms_madelise :)
I love following ex-PSer @ringblings, blogger @gemgossip..

You can click into "following" button on my account to see who I follow. Most are jewelry accounts. I keep a separate account for my 'real life' stuff.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Done! I'll have a good look at the others too, thank you for that! Loving your astonishing ring, it is incredible!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
madelise|1438956161|3912119 said:

You can click into "following" button on my account to see who I follow. Most are jewelry accounts. I keep a separate account for my 'real life' stuff.
Yea your account is just...evil! :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
madelise said:

I luuuuurve your account! [emoji173]️

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please feel free to add me @mochiko4281. I finally got around to opening an account solely for posting jewelery related pics. :)

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
These all contribute to my bling addiction.

The_diamonds_girl
Artofdiamonds
Champagnegem
Estatediamondjewelry
Henridaussi
Stephaniegottlieb
Diamondsdiary

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
And if you're a foodie, follow model Chrissy Teigen. Her food shots are awesome!! But if you're easily insulted, don't follow her. She's been known to push the IG limits.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone, really enjoying all the suggestions and the amazing bling!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1438956161|3912119 said:

Hi! Ok... help. I am a total IG fail, I think. I try to click on "following" and nothing happens - I can't see who you follow, at least not from my laptop. What am I doing wrong?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results