shape
carat
color
clarity

In YOUR opinion, the celeb with the best body?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I think:

Male: Hugh Jackman

Female: Gisele Bunchen (no wonder she is the world''s highest paid supermodel).

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Scarlett Johannson (I know I must''ve murdered the spelling)
Jessica Biel (though in Valentine''s Day she was looking too thin for my taste)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
John Candy
Betty White

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Male : Craig Horner

Female : Jennifer Aniston, Lauren Conrad, Scarlett Johanssen

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto Lilyfood on Scarlett Johansson (apparently she doesn''t like to be called ScarJo). She''s just luscious.

She''s actually my inspiration picture for my weight and fitness goals!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Kate Bosworth while filming Blue Crush.

It's my ultimate body challenge.

katebosworthBC.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Kate Winslett!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 2:40:42 PM
Author: dragonfly411
Male : Craig Horner

Female : Jennifer Aniston, Lauren Conrad, Scarlett Johanssen
I looked him up because I was unfamiliar with his name....all I can say is WOW
30.gif

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know about guys, but Eva Longoria takes the cake in my world. She''s tiny, but everything is so amazingly tight and toned. Major envy going on here...

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw Cindy Crawford''s layout in Playboy and thought she had the most ideal body I''ve seen.

With men, harder to say. Have to have both a nice body and a nice face. Keanu will always be up there for me. Christian Bale. Also ever see Patrick Stewart in his younger days shirtless or in a lioncloth
3.gif
. The guy who was in the Sandra Bullock fake marriage movie- can''t remember his name. He is fine normally, but don''t like how he looked all bulked up, didn''t look right.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
One word: Beyonce.

And Hugh Jackman/Daniel Craig. They are one in my mind body wise.

I also love Gladiator era Russel Crow. I was very disappointed in Robin Hood with only one shirtless scene
38.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
For a female I would say Gisele Bundchen...her legs KILL me. For a male I''d probably go with David Beckham. YUM.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
For our viewing pleasure. Craig Horner.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

az_craig_horner_shirtless.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m another Scarlett Johansson fan. She has the most amazing figure.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Male: Jason Lewis. I usually don't have a thing for blondes, but he's delicious.

Female: Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek, Eva Longoria Parker, etc. I also think Sarah Jessica Parker looks great--she's a tiny little thing, but she always looks fit rather than sickly small.

ETA: Question--how similar is your own shape to that of those you admire most? I just noticed that my list of females are all curvy, and they're all 5'4" or shorter. I'm 5'2" and curvy, although not in as great shape as these women. I was just wondering if maybe there's a link between what you find most attractive and what you see as possibly achievable for yourself, or if you tend to think the most attractive bodies are the ones completely opposite of your own. Thoughts?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Adriana Lima, the VS model and what''s-his-face, Jason Stackhouse in True Blood. Oy!
30.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 5:33:18 PM
Author: doodle
ETA: Question--how similar is your own shape to that of those you admire most? I just noticed that my list of females are all curvy, and they're all 5'4' or shorter. I'm 5'2' and curvy, although not in as great shape as these women. I was just wondering if maybe there's a link between what you find most attractive and what you see as possibly achievable for yourself, or if you tend to think the most attractive bodies are the ones completely opposite of your own. Thoughts?

I think there's something to your theory. I'm 5'9"+, so if I were going to lose some weight and get into ridiculous shape, I would look more like Gisele than Eva Longoria. I think that's the reason I tend to think supermodels have the best figures - because in some alternate universe, that body would be attainable for me.
3.gif

For men it's a little harder. I don't like bulky guys with huge pecs, so I would say someone like Daniel Craig would be my ideal. And Henry Cavill, Charles Brandon from the Tudors, is my most recent celebrity crush. I haven't seen that many shirtless pics of him, but what I have seen was very nice
9.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 5:44:16 PM
Author: elrohwen

ETA: Question--how similar is your own shape to that of those you admire most? I just noticed that my list of females are all curvy, and they''re all 5''4'' or shorter. I''m 5''2'' and curvy, although not in as great shape as these women. I was just wondering if maybe there''s a link between what you find most attractive and what you see as possibly achievable for yourself, or if you tend to think the most attractive bodies are the ones completely opposite of your own. Thoughts?

I think there''s something to your theory. I''m 5''9''+, so if I were going to lose some weight and get into ridiculous shape, I would look more like Gisele than Eva Longoria. I think that''s the reason I tend to think supermodels have the best figures - because in some alternate universe, that body would be attainable for me.
3.gif

For men it''s a little harder. I don''t like bulky guys with huge pecs, so I would say someone like Daniel Craig would be my ideal. And Henry Cavill, Charles Brandon from the Tudors, is my most recent celebrity crush.
Ditto, although I''m only 5''7, I''m lanky/athletic rather than curvy, so stick another 3" on my legs and I can look sort of like Gisele.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Male: Jason Lewis. I usually don''t have a thing for blondes, but he''s delicious.

Female: Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek, Eva Longoria Parker, etc. I also think Sarah Jessica Parker looks great--she''s a tiny little thing, but she always looks fit rather than sickly small.

ETA: Question--how similar is your own shape to that of those you admire most? I just noticed that my list of females are all curvy, and they''re all 5''4'' or shorter. I''m 5''2'' and curvy, although not in as great shape as these women. I was just wondering if maybe there''s a link between what you find most attractive and what you see as possibly achievable for yourself, or if you tend to think the most attractive bodies are the ones completely opposite of your own. Thoughts?
doodle: I listed Scarlett & Jessica Biel. I would consider them both to be slim and curvy (if that makes sense). I googled it, and they are 5''4 and 5''7 respectively. I am 5''7, and am average curvy. I don''t like stick figures, I prefer ladies with curves
9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Men: Hugh Jackman is so ..... :) and also Ryan Reynolds. Both yummy!

Ladies: Jennifer Aniston and I do like Sarah Jessica Parker also. Her body is small but great looking. Her only downside is her slightly bowed legs, but the rest of her looks fabulous in clothes.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristin Davis - I want to look like that at 45!

Men.. harder. Anyone with big, muscley arms will do it for me
9.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Male~ classic- Patrick Swayze during Dirty Dancing, currently-David Boreanaz from Bones...mmmmmm "bodies I find achievable".....

Female~ classic- Marilyn Monroe, currently- Cheryl Burke from DWTS

Honorable mentions~ Catherine Zeta Jones, Scarlett Johansson

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like ballerinas with long legs and flat chests when I look at lovely women....

AGBF
34.gif

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
I am broad shouldered,naturally big chested and slim hipped
with thin legs.
I tend to admire ladies who are the opposite.

On men I like the same things.
A nice size derrière and big legs.
A small chest or thin arms don''t bother me.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 5:44:16 PM
Author: elrohwen

I think there''s something to your theory. I''m 5''9''+, so if I were going to lose some weight and get into ridiculous shape, I would look more like Gisele than Eva Longoria. I think that''s the reason I tend to think supermodels have the best figures - because in some alternate universe, that body would be attainable for me.
3.gif

For men it''s a little harder. I don''t like bulky guys with huge pecs, so I would say someone like Daniel Craig would be my ideal. And Henry Cavill, Charles Brandon from the Tudors, is my most recent celebrity crush. I haven''t seen that many shirtless pics of him, but what I have seen was very nice
9.gif

Absolutely! I''m drawn towards curvy women - I''m slim-ish but super duper curvy, and that''s what I like to see in other women. I think women of all sizes are gorgeous, but I like women that look like me (in part because I can imagine myself looking as beautiful as they do!).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results