shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help! (computer question)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Our computer crashed last week and we just got a new one this weekend. Whenever I check PS or other forums I frequent I notice that the threads have not been updating. I need to manually refresh them each time. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? TIA!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/25/2009 7:46:55 PM
Author:indypitty
Our computer crashed last week and we just got a new one this weekend. Whenever I check PS or other forums I frequent I notice that the threads have not been updating. I need to manually refresh them each time. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? TIA!
Just bumping this for you to see if anyone can help.

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
This is a bit baffling to me. Are you using Internet Explorer?

I just checked and the only thing that comes to mind is an unusual option.

If using Internet Explorer, go to Tools-->Internet Options
Make sure you''re on the General Tab.
Next to Browsing history, select Settings
Under Check for newer versions of stored pages, make sure Never is not selected.

Treefrog

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the bump, Lorelei!

Treefrog ~ WOOHOO!!! That was exactly what the problem was! The "never" box was checked. Thank you so much ~ I never would have found that on my own.

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 9:54:15 PM
Author: indypitty
Thanks for the bump, Lorelei!

Treefrog ~ WOOHOO!!! That was exactly what the problem was! The ''never'' box was checked. Thank you so much ~ I never would have found that on my own.
That''s great news! Happy surfing....
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results