shape
carat
color
clarity

I must be the most unlucky girl in this world!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I hope this works out better for your husband now that there should be greater consistency in enforcement and the extra training cannot hurt either. The best of luck to your hubby for the coming weeks as he settles in.

But try to have a little perspective in feeling that you are so unlucky. There are so many posters here with serious issues, including but not limited to the immediate health of themselves of their loved ones. Your situation is very stressful and would seriously impact your household should he be so unfortunate as to lose his job - but you are not unlucky honey. Not at all.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Based upon your recent update, it seems like your husband's situation is looking up. I would have suggested doing the same thing your husband ended up doing, which is being pro-active and talking with his boss about how to make the situation work the best for each of them. Here's hoping things continue to improve!!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Steal said:
I hope this works out better for your husband now that there should be greater consistency in enforcement and the extra training cannot hurt either. The best of luck to your hubby for the coming weeks as he settles in.

But try to have a little perspective in feeling that you are so unlucky. There are so many posters here with serious issues, including but not limited to the immediate health of themselves of their loved ones. Your situation is very stressful and would seriously impact your household should he be so unfortunate as to lose his job - but you are not unlucky honey. Not at all.

I totally understand what you are saying... I am a lucky person, I do not deny this at all.
My life has not been an easy once since I was 6 years old. I had to go through a lot in my life i.e.: from divorce to physical abuse, to live on almost nothing for so long when my parents were separated, I moved a total of 39 times in my life, for supporting my husband and I on 1 income for the last 2+ years. By no means we were poor, but working 2 jobs has taken its toll on me. The exhaustion has caused me health problems that I have been dealing with for the last year. I have lost my mom and my dad in a matter of a short time, a close friend last year to cancer, dealing with all of the immigration paperwork, interviews, background checks etc... It took my husband almost 2 years to find work.

Many posters do have stressful situations and I am aware of that - The thing is, I just don't talk openly about my problems much on this forum. So to some, it may seem that I have a great life, which I do have to some extent. When it's one thing, it's something else, just like most experience in life.

My post referred at the "unlucky" part mostly because I am 40 years old, and we JUST got our home 1 1/2 month ago. I finally thought my life was going to be "quiet" for a little bit so I could recharge my near empty batteries - and this news really made me feel insecure - to be faced again with being the sole proprietor wore heavily on my shoulders. Especially with a new mortgage - and would be really hard on me to sustain another long period for providing until he find work again while dealing my my health issues.

Just wanted to clarify this with you - so you don't think that my post was inconsiderate and wanting to only have sympathy from other members while ignoring that others are in way worst shape than I am. It was really nice to read from other members supportive words and encouragements, which most of them didn't think that I was being unreasonable for "whining" about what is going on right now in my life.

Thank you all for your words - I truly appreciated it.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Amy--I'm sending you a big cyber hug! {{{{{ }}}}}

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amethyste said:
Just wanted to clarify this with you - so you don't think that my post was inconsiderate and wanting to only have sympathy from other members while ignoring that others are in way worst shape than I am.

I wish I could hold you in my arms, Amethyste. I love the saying about everyone's life being a hard journey so that we should be kind to others. I find it to be so true. Why should you not ask for comfort when you need it? Are you not human? If I were near you, I would hold you.

Love,
Deb
:read:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
+1 what AGBF said Ame. One shouldn't measure one person's stress against another's to gauge who deserves compassion. Your issues are as real and stressful to you as other PSers are to them. Hope all works out for you and your hubby.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hug from me too Ames...sounds like you could use one. I hope all is going well.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've been through very difficult times but you've pulled through! I do hope things will get better for you and I wish you and your husband strength that you need to pull through. I send you my most sincere, best wishes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results