clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2010 11:37:12 PM
Author: E B
packrat, Maevie, BeachRunner, princess and Claritek,

slider_grouphugg.gif

Thank you so much. You made me feel a lot better.

I found another meetup group that meets this Friday, so I'm going to give it another go. It can't go any worse than it did today, right? Unless they throw something at me.
E B,
Sorry about your experience. What a bummer. You'll find a group. Sometimes it take a bit of searching and talking to various moms before finding the right fit.

Look at the positive, at least you found out what the woman is like at the very beginning. What if you hung out with her (and the other moms) for months before discovering how nasty they truely are?

Good luck!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 11:47:41 AM
Author: Strawdermangrl
Date: 4/13/2010 11:44:25 AM

Author: dragonfly411

Tennessee is awful pretty
HH- I think we have someone that needs a cookie...too. :)

I had dinner with 2 guys from Boston last night(Family Company Clients), they were wicked cute. :) <--- See what I did?
36.gif
THAT definitely deserves a cookie...even if it means coming to Boston.
2.gif

Forget chocolate chip cookies, if you''re coming to Boston (I''m sure you could cook up some family business related reason) we''ll get you a lobster roll and a canoli! Now THOSE are wicked good (or pissah if you really want to get technical)!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 11:47:35 AM
Author: MC
Okay, I do not appreciate being SLAPPED in the FACE at 3 AM. Yes, he did that too me.

Bad, kitty! I had to hide under the covers, yet he kept batting at me. . .at least now I know he''s beginning to feel better.

Kitteh #1 (Murphy) likes to wake me up by touching his cold nose to whatever warm body part is exposed-usually my face or neck.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2010 11:55:33 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Okay, I do not appreciate being SLAPPED in the FACE at 3 AM. Yes, he did that too me.

Bad, kitty! I had to hide under the covers, yet he kept batting at me. . .at least now I know he''s beginning to feel better.

Kitteh #1 (Murphy) likes to wake me up by touching his cold nose to whatever warm body part is exposed-usually my face or neck.

awww
1.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Healthy kitten!

Glad he''s feeling better MC. (even if it does take the next 6 months to settle him into a routine where you get to sleep sometimes
1.gif
)

meresal

Ideal_Rock

So... DH and I just moved into our new house... and the best thing about our street (other than a best friend of mine lives next door!!)... there is a ICE-CREAM TRUCK that drives down our street every other afternoon!! The tune that blows from that amazing truck of greatness will forever be my all-time favorite song!!

On Easter, DH and I sat on the driveway and talked while we ate our Bombpop and Ninja Turtle... and so all last week I was looking forward to this past Sunday, but the truck didn't come. I was so upset. But yesterday DH and I were about to take a walk, and I heard that little tune coming from down the way... my beaty little brown eyes lit up like a 5 yr old at Disneyworld! Come to find out, they frequent out street up to 4 times a week!

I LOVE suburbia!
36.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 3:10:07 PM
Author: meresal

So... DH and I just moved into our new house... and the best thing about our street (other than a best friend of mine lives next door!!)... there is a ICE-CREAM TRUCK that drives down our street every other afternoon!! The tune that blows from that amazing truck of greatness will forever be my all-time favorite song!!

On Easter, DH and I sat on the driveway and talked while we ate our Bombpop and Ninja Turtle... and so all last week I was looking forward to this past Sunday, but the truck didn''t come. I was so upset. But yesterday DH and I were about to take a walk, and I heard that little tune coming from down the way... my beaty little brown eyes lit up like a 5 yr old at Disneyworld! Come to find out, they frequent out street up to 4 times a week!

I LOVE suburbia!
36.gif
Cute!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the daily puppy. I visit the site every day because puppy pictures make me happy.
21.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t had a ninja turtle icecream in ages!

Who cancels a meeting 12 minutes before it''s supposed to start and then proposes a time when it''s clear that I won''t be in the office? That''s what that BIG PURPLE LINE in my calendar means!
20.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha that makes me think of Eddie Murphy
ICE CREAAAAAAAM THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIIINNNGG
I got some ice cream I got some ice cream and you can''t have none

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2010 3:20:15 PM
Author: packrat
haha that makes me think of Eddie Murphy
ICE CREAAAAAAAM THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIIINNNGG
I got some ice cream I got some ice cream and you can''t have none
Did you ever turn your big wheel upside down to *convert* it into an ice cream truck?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Fiery- It was a tough choice between the Ninja Turtle and Bugs Bunny, but TMNT has won out 2 weeks in a row!
18.gif

Pakrat- Ya, that is about how I sound.
9.gif
DH thinks it is hilarious how excited I get, but little does he know, that it is entirely contageous... he is the one that ran inside yesterday to get his wallet!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
My statistics class is KILLING ME. The work is so time consuming and I don't care. HATE.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I WANT ICE CREAM.... a whole TUB.... and The Notebook.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
30 minutes and I''m out of work ............... yaaaaaaaay

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 3:48:27 PM
I wanted ice cream last night and gave in..... which resulted in a trip to Dairy Queen and one of those turtle blizzards. Oh my, the salty and sweete combination is amazing.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I might demand yoga berry tonight since tomorrow is my bday. Although I will be getting my favorite dessert tomorrow

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 4:13:24 PM
I might demand yoga berry tonight since tomorrow is my bday. Although I will be getting my favorite dessert tomorrow
Boo. You share a bday with my evil ex.
14.gif

But I have to know, whats your fave dessert?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 3:48:27 PM
Hun, are you okay? You''ve been posting a lot of break-up-esque stuff lately. I''m worried about you!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
no break up

sappy :razz: I''m being a girl

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Freke
Bananas Foster omg mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 5:14:16 PM
no break up

sappy :razz: I''m being a girl

Good! I was just checking because something was setting off my trouble radar. Good to know it''s defective.
2.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
hehe, I can see the pattern, but it truly is just one of those moods where you are like " I want sappy movies, I want to cry and take bubble baths and act like a spoiled brat. I want chocolate and rose petals and romantic songs". Truly a mood. Not sure why, but no troubles to speak of
3.gif
Although I am rather impatient about a certain ring that I''m waiting on. Perhaps that''s part of it.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
oh oh oh but I WILL be sharing my newest additions tonight
30.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2010 5:15:05 PM
Freke
Bananas Foster omg mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ooooooo. Yum.

Happy birthday (tomorrow)
35.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2010 10:22:39 AM

I want a big cookie, not in the deserving sense, in the I am straight up drooling on myself way. Let me tell you how much I am thinking about this.

3.gif

Slightly larger than, say, a toddlers head. Chocolate Chip, the nestle variety. Then, we are going to make sure that the edges are slightly crispy but almost just chewy crispy, feel me? Then, this is where it gets good, it is just out of the oven and is gooey in the center with the melted chocolate. I have chocolate *imaginary* on my fingers and face right now.

31.gif
18.gif

Can you say hardcore craving? OMG, that is slightly ridiculous. Please don''t judge me, outloud.

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!

You''re making me want to lick my stupid phone!!!!!! I want a big fat frickin cookie and I want that big fat frickin cookie NOW .

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to print this one picture of my friend L and me. It is possibly the happiest picture I've ever seen, and I just get a shot of joy every time I look at it.

E B

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty, Zoe, Fiery, elledizzy, Monarch, Steph, and MC-

Thank you all for the support. I don't know why that email made me so blue, but reading your words helped.

At midnight, I got a reply from her. It was short, but in it she said she was sorry and it wasn't fair of her to say that about me, or about anyone.

I'm excited about the meetup on Friday, and I found another meetup that takes place on Mondays in a baby-friendly location. With the baby swim lessons I'm signing us up for, I think I'll be able to meet some nice women (or men).

Monarch- I thought about starting my own group, but I know so little about this city and I believe group leaders are responsible for planning most of the events. I may with baby #2 once I'm a little more settled and have explored the city more.
1.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 5:58:11 PM
Author: kama_s
Date: 4/13/2010 10:22:39 AM

I want a big cookie, not in the deserving sense, in the I am straight up drooling on myself way. Let me tell you how much I am thinking about this.

3.gif

Slightly larger than, say, a toddlers head. Chocolate Chip, the nestle variety. Then, we are going to make sure that the edges are slightly crispy but almost just chewy crispy, feel me? Then, this is where it gets good, it is just out of the oven and is gooey in the center with the melted chocolate. I have chocolate *imaginary* on my fingers and face right now.

31.gif
18.gif

Can you say hardcore craving? OMG, that is slightly ridiculous. Please don''t judge me, outloud.

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!

You''re making me want to lick my stupid phone!!!!!! I want a big fat frickin cookie and I want that big fat frickin cookie NOW .

There''s a bakery near my apartment that used to make cookies EXACTLY like the one you described!! They were the most amazingly incredible yummy cookies I have ever eaten. DH and I used to stop and pick up some after the gym (yes, counter-productive, I know - but they were THAT good). A couple weeks ago they changed the recipe and now the cookies are so much smaller and so much less yummy. It makes me so sad to pass the bakery now because I miss the cookies so much. It''s probably not really normal how much DH and I miss those cookies
7.gif

E B - I can''t believe how that woman treated you. You''re better off without people like that, and I hope the other group you''re meeting up with is nicer! I know how hard it can be to make friends in a new city - good luck!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just gotta say, I finally got an iphone and I am in love, complete and total love...I will never go back to anything else!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results