shape
carat
color
clarity

I am so relieved ( and happy!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Well I took a trip to the jewlers today, to explain aspects that I wasn''t happy with and it was handled with impeccable customer service, total understanding and willingness to make me happy!!
36.gif

So I found stock ring that I adore and love, it is ordered, should be here in 3 weeks

Thank you all for your support and encouragement!!!
19.gif

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful news! Good luck!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
YEA FOR YOU!!!! I am glad to hear everythign worked out allright and I cannot wait to see you finished ring!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear that you were dealt with kindly. What does the stock ring you ordered look like? Can you describe it? I''m glad things are working out for you and this project!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a nice outcome you had today, that''s very good news!!! So what does the stock ring look like?? I can''t wait to see it, I''m sure it will be beautiful.
36.gif

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Well the ring I picked is a pave'' halo, with a 4 prong. It doesn''t have a "head" sunk in like my old one, it has 4 prongs attatched to the pave edge, and the pave'' is on more of a level plain. It could be compared to the micro pave on DCD but, the shank is a double row of pave'' with a "knife edge" between the two rows. Make sense? It doesn''t match my wedding ring AT ALL but I don''t care. I love the ring.

FIRE............Any news from you????

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
**DEEP BREATH** I have my ring.
23.gif

Halle-freaking-lujah.
17.gif

It''s awesome, it''s wonderful, I love it.
30.gif

I will take lots of pics this weekend.
36.gif

Just one minor thing needs to be tweaked - the pear is slightly tilted in its setting. The table therefore is not parallel to the ground, but slightly tilted to one side. No one but me notices it, but I definitely do. If I never told you, you''d never know it. I''m going to wear it this weekend and enjoy it, take lots of pics, and then bring it back Tuesday for them to set it straight. And then run like hell from that place.
9.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Yeah for both of you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
FINALLY it's over! (or close to being over
2.gif
)

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Oh Fire I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I can not wait to see pics!. You must be so happy. Enjoy your weekend with your pear in it''s new home!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for the two of you. Fire so glad they finally did it right, can''t wait to see it!! Enjoy it this weekend, get it set straight then run like hel*!!!
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad it all worked out. Can''t wait to see pics of your new ring
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2005 7:12:10 PM
Author: mingagreen

the shank is a double row of pave'' with a ''knife edge'' between the two rows.
Anything like this:

915-256-B.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I just love that setting!!!
30.gif

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
I"m so happy that everything went so good!!! I def. think you did the right thing by going back to the store, and getting what you really wanted. You would have never been able to stand looking down at a ring you didn''t absolutely LOVE!! Can''t wait to see pics!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
I agree Sweet! It is just scary knowing I could have walked in there and things could have gone so differently. I am not a pesimist but a realist!!!
Val, YES the shank of my new ring will be VERY similar to that ring, with the pave'' halo. Where is that ring from? I think the only diff. may be that the diamonds in the pave'' on the ring I picked look smaller, but it just might be the way the pic was taken. Thank you for posting that.

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad everything is going to work out! Can''t wait to see the finished product!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the look you''re going for with the new setting! I hope the 3 weeks or so you have to wait fly by. Did they take the ring (and your stone) back or are you wearing that until the new setting comes in?

ps. I think you guys saw the thread of the new ring in SMTR, so I''m off the hook with the pictures!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results