shape
carat
color
clarity

How to repair stretched out ear holes?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I have the opposite problem...i have really stretched out piercings, and hate the look of wearing hoops or dangly earrings, because I'm 39, and my ears look 89.It became this way due to a number of reasons, heavy earrings...infections, and tugging at my lobes (post ear-piercing) in the attempt to have bigger lobes. What and where can I go to repair this?

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
My mom and grandma had that issue and both had their earlobes repaired by a surgeon. I actually don't remember them getting the ears repierced but mom still wears earrings so I'll have to ask her about that.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, I think I'm going for a consult because I want to know if i'm a good cadidate for a non-surgical procedure (the restalyne way) or if I need cutting and stitching. I'm also curious to see how much it'd be to fix it, because I need strong ear holes to hold up 2ctw diamond studs/ or some nice diamond huggies....

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had one repaired by a plastic surgeon. I think it was $250 which is rather cheap. I've seen it
Up to $600 per ear in my area. My concern about restalyne is whether it will last. I would want s fix I could
forget about.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i not only stretched my ear lobe hole on the right side, i tore it all the way through when combing my hair......sigh. it was stitched up and later re pierced....however, it is still elongated......

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
My gram had that problem. They weren't holes anymore, they turned into slits and one did rip. Her dog got his paw in one of her hoops and ripped it all the way.

This was a long time ago, but I believe she just had it stitched. She said that there were spacers put it to keep her original holes and they stitched the rest and when it healed they were almost perfect.

I dont know that much about restalyne (sp?), but I would rather a few stitches.

GirlyGirl

Shiny_Rock
I had both ears repaired by a top plastic surgeon. It cost about $400. My ears are not pierced right now, and they look as they never have been.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results