shape
carat
color
clarity

how many Tigers here? this year will be year of the Tiger...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
raise your hand if you were born on the year of the Tiger.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
*raises hand*
35.gif
Me!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm . . . snake here.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, sorry DF . . . I''m a horse!
9.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I''m a rat. Couldn''t you guys have come up with some other animal? I mean, seriously...a rat?

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a fire Tiger ... rrrawwwrr
3.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well 2009 was definitely NOT Tiger''s year.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiger.
2.gif

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
I just looked it up...
I knew I was a Rooster, not a Metal Rooster (makes me think of a weather vain?)
Metal Rooster – Years 1921 and 1981These Roosters have really big egos and are forever seeking willing listeners who can help keep those egos inflated. Metal Roosters analyze everything. Their aggressive nature keeps some prospective friendships and relationships from developing.

Sounds awful!!!

Happy New Year, Tigers!!

For the Tigers: the Tiger symbolizes such character traits as bravery, competitiveness and unpredictability ----> DF, to a T, right!
9.gif
. Tigers love to be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or protecting their honor. They don’t worry about the outcome because they know they’ll always land on their feet. Don’t let their calm appearance fool you though; Tigers will pounce when they feel it’s necessary.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
we''re a couplea dogs, a rat, a rabbit and a snake - but our driver is a tiger and has the red undies, socks, and t-shirts to prove it!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rooster here! I''m a Metal Rooster, too, Lynnie. I''m sure we''re not as bad as that makes us sound!
3.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a fire tiger too! Just barely though since I was a January birthday. I made it just before the Chinese New Years that year, I was supposed to have been a rabbit, but apparently I wanted to be a tiger instead so I showed up 2 weeks early
3.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
My husband and I were both born in the year of the tiger.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
I think so. November 1974 should be a tiger according to the placemat in my favourite Chinese restaurant back home..

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know about me, but could this help the Detroit Tigers?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Apparently the baby will be a Tiger, but I have no idea about any of the rest of us...

Can someone provide a link?? And, what''s with the "metal" and "fire"?? I thought it was just animals???

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2010 1:04:36 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Apparently the baby will be a Tiger, but I have no idea about any of the rest of us...

Can someone provide a link?? And, what''s with the ''metal'' and ''fire''?? I thought it was just animals???
I''ll have a tiger baby too.

Here''s a link.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the link. DH is a horse and I am a goat. I''m not sure about the rest of it though. For the month, I was born in Oct, so I''m dog?? My birth hour is also goat. How do I figure the fixed element??

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I have a good friend who told me about the relation of the elements to the animals and I researched it further. I can''t seem to figure out how the element is associated though...maybe Dancing Fire knows?
4.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m a tiger!

lovegem

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/14/2010 1:33:44 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Thanks for the link. DH is a horse and I am a goat. I''m not sure about the rest of it though. For the month, I was born in Oct, so I''m dog?? My birth hour is also goat. How do I figure the fixed element??

I have not read through the wiki link. This is the first time I see people use an animal on birth month, and time. Most of us only use our birth year to associate with an animal.

I really don''t know how to figure out the fixed elements. Fortune telling is one of my friend''s hobby. He has been studying it for many years. I think they mainly use the month, date and time to figure out the elements. Apparently there could be more than one element in one''s "life", but you may have one element that is more abundant than the others which dictates that person''s personality. You still need other elements for balancing. Ok, that''s all I know.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/14/2010 8:45:36 AM
Author: Lynnie
I just looked it up...
I knew I was a Rooster, not a Metal Rooster (makes me think of a weather vain?)
Metal Rooster – Years 1921 and 1981These Roosters have really big egos and are forever seeking willing listeners who can help keep those egos inflated. Metal Roosters analyze everything. Their aggressive nature keeps some prospective friendships and relationships from developing.

Sounds awful!!!

Happy New Year, Tigers!!

For the Tigers: the Tiger symbolizes such character traits as bravery, competitiveness and unpredictability ----> DF, to a T, right!
9.gif
. Tigers love to be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or protecting their honor. They don’t worry about the outcome because they know they’ll always land on their feet. Don’t let their calm appearance fool you though; Tigers will pounce when they feel it’s necessary.
but i''m not a Tiger
25.gif

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Me! I am a tiger. I couldn''t figure out the elements side though - I was born in october 86.

I am hoping this year will be better than last year though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results