shape
carat
color
clarity

Houston GTG anyone??!?!??!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
luckytexan & meresal ---- will you be joining us??
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Just let me know where and when. I work downtown so I can drive over after work, or go back to CL and then head back for drinks!! I''m always down for some good dinner in the midtown/galleria area!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 7:55:12 PM
Author: meresal
Just let me know where and when. I work downtown so I can drive over after work, or go back to CL and then head back for drinks!! I''m always down for some good dinner in the midtown/galleria area!!

awesome. i made my appointment for 3 pm. but, i told vera that there may be a gtg and she seemed to think the other 2 were going in in the morning... so she said my appointment could be flexible depending on what develops with the gtg. are you going to be able to join us at wf?

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 7:40:36 PM
Author: jcrow

Date: 7/16/2008 5:30:04 PM
Author: KtIceRN

Date: 7/16/2008 2:09:45 PM

Date: 7/11/2008 1:32:35 PM
Bump...hopefully more people can GTG with us

are plans still a go? haha, what are the plans?

i just made an appt. at wf for friday.
Awesome Jcrow!!! We will have a blast at WF on friday! Boy are they gonna have their hands full!!!!!!!
9.gif

As far as the GTG plans we could do Friday night if everyone can make it. We could do dinner or drinks or both. I am free all night!!

What does everyone else think is good?

what time are you going to be at wf? hope it''s ok if hubby comes along
5.gif
dinner or drinks sound fine.
who else is coming?
Hubby coming along is great. I hope he can handle all us girls! I have an early afternoon appt as well. It will be a huge sacrifice
11.gif
31.gif
11.gif
but I think I can hang out and look at all the pretties long enough so I will still be there when you come in!

Meresal are you coming??? I hope some more people will be able to join us for dinner on Friday and/or brunch on Saturday......we could even do some shopping after brunch!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
friday may be easiest for us, but we can play it by ear as far as dinner/brunch, etc.

so do you want to just meet up at wf?

oh and if you haven''t been to the galleria, there''s some great jewels to be seen in there!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I can't go to WF on friday... job is expecting me apparently???
20.gif

However, C and I leave for NYC the following Wednesday, so I'm totally down for brunch and shopping Saturday!!!

I'm really flexible actually. Friday night or Saturday, I'm good.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
meresal - sounds good.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 9:54:23 PM
friday may be easiest for us, but we can play it by ear as far as dinner/brunch, etc.

so do you want to just meet up at wf?

oh and if you haven''t been to the galleria, there''s some great jewels to be seen in there!
We can meet up at WF, that sounds great. Maybe if we are really good girls we can do a little vault assault!
3.gif

I am definitely up for dinner. Last time I was there we went to this great steak place. I am not 100% sure of the name but the food was to die for!!!! I would love eat there again. Shopping and brunch on Saturday sounds great as well. It is always fun to jewelry shop with other PS''ers. Like I said, I am totally up for both if some people can only make one or the other.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 9:58:28 PM
I can''t go to WF on friday... job is expecting me apparently???
20.gif

However, C and I leave for NYC the following Wednesday, so I''m totally down for brunch and shopping Saturday!!!

I''m really flexible actually. Friday night or Saturday, I''m good.
Are you sure you are feeling OK? I think you might be coming down with something and may be ill on Friday....it''s called diamonditis....yup that''s it. Sorry it happened to you but your boss will just have to understand!
2.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
We''ll see if anything "comes up"...

I work in the banking industry, and lots of stuff seems to be happening on Friday mornings these days
29.gif
. There''s a 90% chance I won''t be able to make it. I''ll make up for time lost as soon as 5 o''clock hits!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds good!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 7:42:56 PM
36.gif
What was the final plan... I''m tired and I just got lost trying to see if anyone replied to me! LOL!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 2:30:16 AM
Author: LuckyTexan

36.gif
What was the final plan... I''m tired and I just got lost trying to see if anyone replied to me! LOL!
Hi LuckyTexan
The final plan is not quite final yet. I do know that some of us are meeting at WF Friday afternoon for sure. That should be alot of fun if you want to join us. We have to confirm about dinner/drinks Friday night and/or brunch/shopping on Saturday. What works best for you?
I would love to go to some antique shops and see if we can find some older stones. Those would be great to see. Do you know of any good places?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 11:02:44 AM
Date: 7/17/2008 2:30:16 AM
Author: LuckyTexan
36.gif
Hi LuckyTexan

The final plan is not quite final yet. I do know that some of us are meeting at WF Friday afternoon for sure. That should be alot of fun if you want to join us. We have to confirm about dinner/drinks Friday night and/or brunch/shopping on Saturday. What works best for you?

I would love to go to some antique shops and see if we can find some older stones. Those would be great to see. Do you know of any good places?

ooooh... old stone hunt -- that''s a fantastic idea!
36.gif

i might be able to do either or both as far as meals & shopping, although friday would be MUCH easier for me. we''ll be staying with bil and sil so saturday it will be harder to get away for this random questionable pricescope meeting thingy. hehe. although i guess they can just know we''re going shopping and not the whole shebang. hehe. still, it will be harder to getaway then. plus, it will be easier on the hubs.. diamonds + food + a little shopping all in one swoop
9.gif

meresal - yep, you''re sick friday.. sorry. must miss work. dr.''s orders
9.gif

luckytexan - you''ll be joining us, right??

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
bump for other houstoners that may have missed this thread
28.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so pathetic I always am slight jealous that I can''t come to every GTG! Have fun everyone!!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
OK Ladies let solidify our plans.

It seems like most of us are able to meet on Friday. So I thought we could go to Pappas Steak House on Westheimer near the Galleria Mall. I called and made a tentative reservation for 7:15PM if that sounds good to everyone. I made the reservation for 5 people. Myself, JCrow, Meresal, Luck Texan and now that I have been able to confirm a certain Mrs. Allison Dewey will be able to join us as well.
36.gif
JCrow is your hubby coming to dinner as well? I wasn''t sure so just let me know and I can add him.

There is definitely room for more if others want to join us just too!

It looks like everyone will be able to make Friday but if you are not able to and would like to GTG let me know and we might still be able to make plans for brunch on Saturday.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 10:03:31 PM
OK Ladies let solidify our plans.

It seems like most of us are able to meet on Friday. So I thought we could go to Pappas Steak House on Westheimer near the Galleria Mall. I called and made a tentative reservation for 7:15PM if that sounds good to everyone. I made the reservation for 5 people. Myself, JCrow, Meresal, Luck Texan and now that I have been able to confirm a certain Mrs. Allison Dewey will be able to join us as well.
36.gif
JCrow is your hubby coming to dinner as well? I wasn''t sure so just let me know and I can add him.

There is definitely room for more if others want to join us just too!

It looks like everyone will be able to make Friday but if you are not able to and would like to GTG let me know and we might still be able to make plans for brunch on Saturday.

thanks for getting everything organized! yes, i thought hubs would be joining us for dinner. but if no one else''s hubs is going... maybe i''ll double check with him.

i know he will accompany me to wf.. which by the way, we moved up our time to coordinate with the gtg.

i can''t wait to meet everyone in person. so exciting. bring on the bling!!
10.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Great JCrow. I know no hubby for me or Allison on this trip. I am not sure about the others though. We will have to wait and see.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Pappas!! Yumm

FYI, I won't be bringing my non-existent husband, or any other husband for that matter. It's meresal for one!!
12.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 3:33:51 PM
Pappas!! Yumm

FYI, I won''t be bringing my non-existent husband, or any other husband for that matter. It''s meresal for one!!
12.gif
Glad your comming Meresal! Look forward to seeing you there!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
We had a GREAT time yesterday at Whiteflash and Pappas Steakhouse! I''m on the way out the door to meet JCrow again to do some local shopping.

Here''s two of quite a few pictures I took. Promise to post more later!

Rose and yellow jackets 11.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
These were among my favorite pieces!

Rose and yellow jackets 22.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
those were SO YUMMY!! rose gold with pink diamonds. yellow gold with yellow diamonds. YUM.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 11:58:02 AM
We had a GREAT time yesterday at Whiteflash and Pappas Steakhouse! I'm on the way out the door to meet JCrow again to do some local shopping.

Here's two of quite a few pictures I took. Promise to post more later!
We are waiting!!! taps foot. hehe
2.gif
3.gif
Aren't GTG's great; I wish I could have been there!
36.gif
Can't wait to see your pics Kticern and Jcrow!!!
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really wish we could have come down - can''t wait to see more pics, ladies!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isn''t it weird.. this was the weekend I should have been in Houston.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
how the heck did I miss this ????
I sat home and did nothing while you guys were
having all the fun. Next time I guess.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I live in Katy.....just down the road from Houston. Glad y''all had a good time! Pappas is to die for....YUM! Shopping is the best, too!!!

Lori

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i hope you gals had a TON of fun...and KT you better be uploading lots of photos for the eye-candy hungry masses.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results