shape
carat
color
clarity

Holy Crap! 84.37 carat D Flawless RB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I just saw this on yahoo.com: 84.37 carat D Flawless RB

My first thought was holy crap, that''s bigger than her eyeball!
23.gif
Then I clicked on the "multiple photos" link on the upper right. I''m looking at all of the pics, and all the while I''m thinking- what if she had dropped it? And OMG, she''s getting greasy finger prints all over it! HEHEHE!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
It has a broken arrow I don''t want it.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. I guess you could get it and use it as a paperweight? Or put it on a really long chain and wear it as a pendant? And storm, I wouldn''t turn that baby down, broken arrow or no broken arrow!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely SHAMEFUL how much I covet that!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I'd wear it proudly as my e-ring. So help me, I'd figure out a way!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Flava Flav!

Other than that, what could you actually do with it?

And, IMO, once you get past the 50 carat mark, you really don''t need the ".37" in the title.
2.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Imagine the pressure on the gem cutter when he was cutting that diamond! One sneeze and oops, it''s ruined!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
You''d have to attach them to your glasses so they wouldn''t rip your earlobes right off!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
What a rare stone! I would just love to hold that one in my hand. It must be utterly amazing. Wow. I think those types of stones are purchased by collectors who never really set them into jewelry, just view them in their personal museum. How remarkable!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/1/2007 9:53:04 PM
Author: somethingshiny
You''d have to attach them to your glasses so they wouldn''t rip your earlobes right off!!
Maybe I could attach them to ear plugs. Muwahaha!
31.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
But, think of the hearing loss you''d suffer! TO never again be able to hear those wonderful "wow"s as someone''s looking at your rocks! It saddens me.
39.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d like to drool over that in person. Wow!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. That is amazing. I could totally pull that off on a RHR!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. That is amazing. I could totally pull that off on a RHR!
11.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/1/2007 10:15:21 PM
But, think of the hearing loss you''d suffer! TO never again be able to hear those wonderful ''wow''s as someone''s looking at your rocks! It saddens me.
39.gif
OK, how about one of those retro ponytail holders (remember the type with a big plastic bead attached on either side of a figure 8 elastic?) LOL!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2007 10:50:23 PM
Author: monarch64
Date: 10/1/2007 10:15:21 PM

But, think of the hearing loss you''d suffer! TO never again be able to hear those wonderful ''wow''s as someone''s looking at your rocks! It saddens me.
39.gif
OK, how about one of those retro ponytail holders (remember the type with a big plastic bead attached on either side of a figure 8 elastic?) LOL!

Hahahaha! Yes! I love those hairbows and two GIGANTIC diamonds would make it even better! Just drill a hole towards the bottom to string the elastic through...

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I was just on msn.com, and they had a link to video of this diamond.

It sure is pretty!
30.gif
Although, I''m with you guys- I don''t know what the heck you''d do with it! Hmmm....do you think if we all pooled our money together we could come up with 12 million? We could pass it around for all PS''ers to enjoy (way more fun than it ending up in a museum somewhere)!
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
interseting. i just watched snatch for the first time last night. wasn''t that diamond roughly that size?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Only PSers could either turn it down for having the wrong proportions or try to figure out how to wear an investment grade diamond the size of an eyeball.
11.gif
9.gif
2.gif

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results