shape
carat
color
clarity

Here we go again - new member of the family!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Meet puppy! No name yet. DH keeps trying to call him Dougie but I just can't get on board with that one. So we are waiting for him to name himself.

DH found him on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, with three other puppies and his mother dead, clearly hit by a car and still warm. Another couple pulled over to see them and took three of the puppies, but DH brought one home. We are still deciding if we will keep him or not, but he is SO sweet. Very mellow and quiet, except when the kitten Jem pounces on him. We just brought him home today and Jem already loves him. She rubs on him and climbs all over him all the time, it's so cute.

Speaking of Jem...DH also found her on the side of the road, in a box, abandoned. He brought her home and we intended to rehome her, but she stole our hearts so we kept her. She's probably around 3 months old or so now, she was about 4 weeks when he found her.

280013_10150747063975417_513725416_21232661_719707_o.jpg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both SO CUTE it hurts!!!!!!

And I love, love, love that you rescued both of them. Adorable. I hope you keep him - looks like Jem needs him. :))

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Total keepers both! He looks like an Archibald. Or maybe Asher. Congratulations!

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
He is cute. I think he totally looks like and Archie.

Keep him for sure
:bigsmile:

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
VapidLapid|1311999419|2980335 said:
Total keepers both! He looks like an Archibald. Or maybe Asher. Congratulations!

Asher is my sons middle name, haha! That could be cute!

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
My heart melts just by looking at them! Look at the puppy's white paws! Cute cute!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, it's killing me! he's so cute and i bet he and gem will be lifelong friends! keep him!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
GAAAAAAAAH! They're both adorable!

I love the name Archie for your puppy. You SO know you're going to end up keeping him, right? I mean, look at that face! Those paws!

I love Jem's little white goatee. PRESH!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay that is one of the cutest pics!

Um... how about Jack for Jackpot or Jake? Or Desperado? Tango? Lazarus? L.G. (Little Guy)? Lucky?

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Jed would be a good name too.

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Awwww. They both melt my heart, he's definitely a keeper! I wouldn't be able to give him away even if I tried!

A few name suggestions: Jack, Max, Charlie, or Winston ::)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwwww they are both so CUTE together!!!! And how sweet that they cuddle :bigsmile:

Another vote for Jack!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
How cute are they!

Bet you keep him :bigsmile:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Look at that little face! Unsure & insecure & sweet sweet. How could you NOT keep him? He & Jem will be playing like mad soon. You're SO smart to let him name himself -- that's what I do with my animals. He'll tell you very quickly what his name is. Oh my gosh he's adorable. So is Jem!

Halos by the dozen for both of you for rescuing them! Having done that myself, I am sure they know and never forget. The biggest joy of all is the privilege of raising them happy, healthy and secure in your love.

--- Laurie

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww, he is so sweet and adorable! Thank you guys so much for rescuing him and I hope you decide to keep him. Looks like Jem has already decided for you LOL. They are too sweet together! Congrats on your new addition to the family! :appl: :appl: :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
They're so cute! I'd definitely keep the pup if I were you. How could you NOT? He's adorable.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
They're so cute together! I would call him Yoda. It sickens me when people abandon animals like that and I'm so glad your husband came along and the other couple took the rest of the puppies!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg. Seriuosly adorable- I would have fought that other couple for an even split of the puppies, two for them two for us!!!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So CUTE!!!!! They are so adorable!!! :D I love the name Archie, or Jake but am wondering if a Jem and a Jake would be a tongue twister.... ;-) Either way kudos for keeping them! :D

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a touching story - I love both their faces! What good friends they will be to each other - both coming from horrible starts to life!

I'd name him Cooper!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
They're both adorable. And he looks like an Archie to me too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MP, I'm in LOVE. They are so cute!

My parents took in a stray once and named him July (the month he started coming around). So go all out on weird names if you keep Mr. Puppy. Gah! He's adorable, and they are even more adorable together! That pic just KILLS! Daisy turns 5 in September and I am already dying for a new puppy or...a baby! Hahaha!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
He's adorable! And so is Jem! How wonderful that they have a safe rescue home to be in. Your DH must be a real sweetheart.

Re: names - I really like Archie for him, as suggested by others.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
kitty wants a playmate and is telling you not to send him away. and i like the name Dougie.......

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Well, DH and I sat down and talked about it, and I think we will rehome this little guy. I am dying to keep him, but we just aren't going to be home enough. He will be spending a LOT of time in his crate until he gets big enough to stay outside during our work hours. I feel so sad :(sad

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
He is sooooo cute! I would call him George :bigsmile: It sounds good with Jem :cheeky:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
kitty is going to be broken hearted.....they are way too cute together. i hope you rethink it.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
they really are cute...and i never say cute because it goes against the cool guy code to never ever say the word cute! im with the name ARCHIBALD for a name! cute cute cute cute!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results