shape
carat
color
clarity

Has this ever happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I didn`t receive my paycheque deposit in my bank account on payday last week. I emailed the Payroll person and she responds telling me the money (the proper amount) was deposited into bank account number ******** as usual - except the account number she referenced is not mine!

I took a screen shot to send her of my banking webpage showing the correct account number and the deposit from the previous pay period - and obviously the lack of deposit last week. Anything else I should be doing at this point?

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
(by the way, I`ve been working at this agency for 2 years - this has not happened before)

meresal

Ideal_Rock
That is very strange. I can''t think of anything else you would need to do.

I hope you get your pay check soon.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
It sounds like you need to ask payroll some more questions.

This has never happened to me, and sounds very strange. Hope you get it figured out soon.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is odd. If you have been getting direct deposits all along, there should not be a problem now. I hope that you get paid soon...that sucks!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
she may require you to print out a bank statement to give to her, not a print image of the screen. Then she will have to either talk to the payroll company that she uses to reverse the transaction. Usually company uses third party payroll company unless your company directly sends through their bank in which case she will need to reverse the transaction with her bank rep. Bummer, sorry this happend, very strange especially if it was correct for the last two years. Hope you get paid quickly.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I had someone else''s paycheck put into my account after we switched to a new system - it happens, it was likely just an error on their part. Take your screenshot and her email and go see someone in payroll in person. Let them know what happened, and they should either reroute that money (this can take a long time) or cut you a check and have the person they accidently paid cut them a check as well.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the feedback ladies.. it was just so baffling that I wasn`t sure what to do :)
I will take your suggestions and hope that this can be fixed soon!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Last WEEK and they haven''t fixed it yet? I would be howling. I''m a payroll manager for quite a large company (although in Australia) and I know if this happened we would be required to fix it right away. Regardless of what or how it happened, they need to pay asap.

I would give them a call and tell them you would like your pay... now.

Do you have an ombudsman or other govt body who looks after your rights at work?

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Payday was only just last Friday (the 29th) and I don`t have internet access during the day, so I only realised that I hadn`t been paid after business hours on Friday.
I emailed her then so she only received my email this morning. She answered me promptly (the message with the wrong bank account information) today which I received this evening.
Fingers crossed that thsi is something that can be easily rectified - if nothing is fixed by the end of this week, I will certainly be upset! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results