shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone tried Lola?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Its a new perfume by Marc Jacobs... I am getting a sample this afternoon. I want to know what others think about this one!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey Cindy,

I went to purchase it the other day but the store didn''t have any in yet!
I really like it and think it will be perfect for summer (smells girly and floral to me).

TBH, I''ve been wanting a new fragrance for ages - and haven''t liked anything since the first Prada.

I''ve smelt Lola in a couple magazines and liked it alot
5.gif

Let me know your thought when you get the sample!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet rose/ fruity - pleasant fragrance which would work well for summer.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Okaaaayyyy I have it in my hot little hands right now...

Hmmmm The top pear and grapefruit notes are nice, but i don''t think i like the rose/musky/vanilla base note.

Which is really strange because I LOVE Bvlgari Rose Essentielle. I thought I''d like anything rosy...LOL

YEP, definitely not for me...Its making me nauseaus!
14.gif

I swear I have the most temperamental nose.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Lol - nauseous! That's a pretty strong reaction Cindy.
40.gif

Can I ask what fragrance you had/have before this?

I was actually surprised I liked it - my prior fragrances are ones like Armani Code and Prada, which are quite different to the Jacobs ones imho.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/19/2009 7:04:15 AM
Author: cindygenit
Okaaaayyyy I have it in my hot little hands right now...

Hmmmm The top pear and grapefruit notes are nice, but i don''t think i like the rose/musky/vanilla base note.

Which is really strange because I LOVE Bvlgari Rose Essentielle. I thought I''d like anything rosy...LOL

YEP, definitely not for me...Its making me nauseaus!
14.gif

I swear I have the most temperamental nose.
Give it time to dry down if you haven''t already done so, make your final judgement after wearing it for an hour or so.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
AJ, I actually fainted from smelling Red Door before. A lady was wearing TOO MUCH of it and I got a huge sniff and fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes
6.gif

Also, I have Shine by Salvatore Ferragamo which I loved, when I first got it, and now everytime I wear it, I always get a headache.

I have a lot of perfume actually:
1. Britney Curious
2. Escada Sexy Graffiti (my most favourite scent and my first -limited edition unfortunately)
3. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
4. Bvlgari Rose Essentielle
5. Gucci Envy Me
6. Diesel Fuel for Life
7. Burberry The Beat
8. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
9. YSL Babydoll
10. YSL Babydoll Honeymoon Edition
11. Ralph Lauren Cool

Hmmm out of all my perfumes, I wear the Babydoll, Flowerbomb, and Mademoiselle the most
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/19/2009 7:31:43 AM
AJ, I actually fainted from smelling Red Door before. A lady was wearing TOO MUCH of it and I got a huge sniff and fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes
6.gif

Also, I have Shine by Salvatore Ferragamo which I loved, when I first got it, and now everytime I wear it, I always get a headache.

1. Britney Curious
2. Escada Sexy Graffiti (my most favourite scent and my first -limited edition unfortunately)
5. Gucci Envy Me
6. Diesel Fuel for Life
7. Burberry The Beat
9. YSL Babydoll
11. Ralph Lauren Cool

Hmmm out of all my perfumes, I wear the Babydoll, Flowerbomb, and Mademoiselle the most
2.gif
Those three are like sisters to me, they all smell similar!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 7:33:29 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 10/19/2009 7:31:43 AM

6.gif

1. Britney Curious

5. Gucci Envy Me

6. Diesel Fuel for Life

7. Burberry The Beat

9. YSL Babydoll

11. Ralph Lauren Cool

2.gif

Those three are like sisters to me, they all smell similar!

TRUE!!!

Flowerbomb is so sickly sweet I love it!

Babydoll is a bit more flowery.

And Mademoiselle is just so luxurious... I want to bathe in it
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I liked Mademoiselle but it wasn''t for me, I prefer No 22 and No 5 for me.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei, do you think I would like No.5 or No.22? Honestly, I have never smelled either one! LOL I know, i know... its like committing a perfume crime, Chanel No.5 is iconic! hhaha

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I adore flowerbomb the vanilla honey one not the citrus one it is on too buy list

cindy I didn''t like Lola too much either however for summer I got DKNY pink (I think it is call fresh blossom) so fresh, flowery fruity and clean

My nose has gone weird lately or my skin I used to adore pleasures exotic on me and now it smells like
32.gif
maybe not that bad but not good.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
oh there''s a citrus one?

My best friend bought me the Flowerbomb for my bday this year so I didn''t actually pick it myself. :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/19/2009 7:45:56 AM
Lorelei, do you think I would like No.5 or No.22? Honestly, I have never smelled either one! LOL I know, i know... its like committing a perfume crime, Chanel No.5 is iconic! hhaha
If you try No 5 then make sure to try either the parfum or eau de parfum, the eau de toilette is very different to these and doesn't smell as good to me. Also you could try the No 5 Elixir which is the gel form of No 5, it is very light and pretty. If you find the parfum or EDP too heavy you might well love the Elixir!

No 22 is only available from Chanel boutiques, it is a powdery incense, very elegant and quite ' sharp' to the nose, beautiful fragrance.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t like Lola at all, but I love his other perfumes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results