risingsun

Ideal_Rock
AGBF said:
Gailey said:
To:
Rising Sun
Marian and
Diamond Jim

Happy Birthday to all 3 of you. I hope Mr Rising Sun buys the three of you somfink very nice.

Much love

XX

OK...since Rising Sun and Marian live together, is Diamond Jim another name for the same entity? What have I missed?

AGBF
:read:

For awhile, I was having trouble logging in to PS. My DH opened up an account named Diamond Jim, so I could continue to post. It's his account, if he wants to use it, which I don't see happening. So yes, we are one entity or I might have Dissociative Identity Disorder :bigsmile: risingsun=Marian=diamond jim aka DH

To Gailey: we all received a wonderful birthday gift. I need to get some pics posted. It's not bling, but it is soft and furry...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, dear Lisa, for starting my birthday thread and sending me that beautiful cake :praise: All of us enjoyed it!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to the party but the birthday wishes are just as sincere!

Hope it was a great one with a wonderful year ahead for you!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks said:
I'm late to the party but the birthday wishes are just as sincere!

Hope it was a great one with a wonderful year ahead for you!

Thanks! Nice to see you, MGR :wavey:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
risingsun said:
Thank you, dear Lisa, for starting my birthday thread and sending me that beautiful cake :praise: All of us enjoyed it!!!

You know I love you honey, and I hope you had the best birthday ever. And I also hope my furry little niece did her job and got into your birthday cake!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl said:
risingsun said:

You know I love you honey, and I hope you had the best birthday ever. And I also hope my furry little niece did her job and got into your birthday cake!

She is into everything...and so is Charlie. I'd best not elaborate on the latter :shock:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results