Susimoo

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
bdayparty.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy b-day to you my friend!

May the birthday fairy smile on you with a day full of booze and new bling! :cheeky:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy BD and may you enjoy it to its fullest!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy Birthday Life of the Party! :Up_to_something:

Hugs!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy Birthday Enerchi! Wishing you a great day and a fantastic year!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!! Hopefully the family is treating you like royalty!!

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1387919176.jpg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWE!!!! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!!! you are so sweet, Susimoo, how did you know??? :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: Oh, right --- I forgot --- I kind of make a HUGE DEAL about my birthday !! LOL!!

Thank you all - Maisie (nice to see you again!!!) Mozo (my 10K poster twin!) Dee*Jay (Chicago go-to person! and official car rental rep!) Lil Misfit (hey lady!! loved the Twinkie pic!) MayK (my favourite Florida mailing depot/housekeeper!!) Yennyfire (best mom and bling shopping expert on the LV strip!) Elisateach (Queen??? why YES!! I'm happy to carry the birthday crown!!!)

Thank you!!

Had a great day so far - only a 1/2 work day ("work" being a VERY loose term today...) fabulous commute w *far* less than the normal amount of traffic, lovely birthday emails/texts/FB posts and phone calls, a dinner out that DH arranged for us with DS#2 and DD at a delicious steak spot (after 8 other restaurants that are all closed on Christmas Eve...) and now, home briefly then off to visit with our oldest friends in this city. A house party that I'm very excited to attend! Thank you all! I really appreciate your birthday wishes!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, my wonderful Enerchi!!!! I hope you are kicking back and relaxing on your day!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday my Canadian friend :appl: I know you're having a wonderful day :D Have a very Merry Christmas too!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Armywife and Woofmama!! Thank you! :bigsmile:

I have had a FABULOUS day!! DH bought me a MacMini new computer!! I am going to miss my laptop but now I have a 23" screen and a wireless keyboard and mouse --- woo hoo!! Lovely lipsticks from Sephora courtesy of my DD, DS#2 gave me white chocolate and a gift cert at the local LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario --- Our version of the ABC Liquor stores or Binnies --- but on a FAR FAR smaller scale!) and then a wonderful visit w friends after our dinner out!

My GF brought over some balloons for me and they are totally freaking out Lily! She is barking at them and the hair on the back of her neck is all on end! Funny to watch her reaction!

1393637oaxadbw05t.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerrrrrchiiii~~~~ are you plastered yet!!! Drunk out of your mind! You better be! Let's get you into some tight, sexy clothes and go out and he a blast!

Happy birthday!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday to the wonderful buoyant Enerchi!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy birthday,Enerchi!!! I hope this is your best year ever!!!!! It sounds like it is off to a wonderful start!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday, Enerchi!.. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Enerchi.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi - Happy Birthday!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Enercheeee
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

and many many many mooooore. :appl:

Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!!

xoxoxoxox
missy :wavey:

birthdaycakeforenerchi.jpg

bdaycupcakes.jpg

bdayforenerchi.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awe, shucks!! Thanks guys!!! Loving the cupcake pics Missy!

My birthday was great; the next day... myeh. 2015 birthday & Christmas, I think I'd like to be on an island surrounded by white beaches, turquoise water, my friends, where we can all spend a week just laughing and trying all sorts of umbrella topped concoctions!!

We can have the cabana boys bring us endless drinks, give us massages by oiled up "6 pack-ed" Adonis's who find us very funny, enlightening, intelligent and appreciate our company! Oh yes... that's next year's plan!
1854526ox0046p8do.gif

Bling at the bottom of every glass! And every one of us is young, slim, fit and all wear size 4 designer clothing (ok, for me that would be fantasy - perhaps for other's that would be a curse - but I'd LOVE to be that tiny!)

Oh, now I can't wait for the next 362 days to just whiz past! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results