shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday, Enerchi!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi|1356381507|3339270 said:
YayTacori - OMG!! That is just so SWEET OF YOU!! I'm all verklempt! Thank you so much for your greeting!!! :halo: A 5ct diamond??? I'm IN!! and as I like to say - "ADD TO CART"!!! :love:

How has your birthday been so far? You are three hours ahead of me correct? Ontario? 1:16am! I did a silly thing today. Something happened, I don't remember what now, but I thought "ooh, I need to text Enerchi!" :lol: And then I thought, "wait... what..." See what you do Enerchi, you get me all flustered. :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi..... My iPhone is weird... And I am creeped out. My calendar on my phone has the 24th saved as "Enerchi's birthday." How did it know this??? I didn't save it in there! Why is my iPhone psychic????

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Armywife - thank you so much for the wishes!!! The day did have its drama at the end... courtesy of #1DS and his .. ahem..."female friend" (sorry, that's as charitable as I can be...) As fun as we had just the 4 of us, when 1 is missing, its pretty obvious. #1 chose to not come home and spend time with family on my birthday and announced that he will also not be seeing us today, Christmas. He's heavily - lets call it 'influenced' - by her. Its very sad. My other 2 were also very hurt by this and bless my dear, saintly DH - he's flipping out and trying not to go as "postal" as we all feel (and I confess, I'm just one notch south of "explosive", so trying to hold it together is tricky)!!! A challenging end of the day, that's for sure! Only time will tell how this pans out.. but for now, I'm trying to think positive happy thoughts and focus on the joy of the day(s!) and my kids that are here and their amazing g/f & b/f.

BUT ON A HAPPY NOTE.... I'm going to be getting a Cartier Trinity rolling ring when we are in NYC or Chicago in April!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Happy Birthday to MEEEEE, indeed!!! :D :D :D I'm' so excited! DH printed off a picture of the ring, bent it around another band from DD and put it in a tiny box --- sooo cute!! Each child will have their name and DOB engraved on it. DD wants the RG, #2DS is leaning to WG... so I guess #1 gets YG. I'm thrilled! :bigsmile: Pretty exciting for DH to buy me jewelry - this does NOT normally happen!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1356415890|3339474 said:
Enerchi..... My iPhone is weird... And I am creeped out. My calendar on my phone has the 24th saved as "Enerchi's birthday." How did it know this??? I didn't save it in there! Why is my iPhone psychic????
:lol: :lol: :lol: I have secretly programmed your phone from afar!!! I sent it psychic waves to contact me when you have a "WWED" moment!!! (What Would Enerchi Do?) :lol:

Yanno --- the power of making a HUGE deal about a Dec 24 birthday, has obviously paid off for me --- I'm now able to influence iphones across the continent by "WILLING" Dec 24 to be known as Enerchi's birthday!! :naughty: too funny!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1356342495|3338957 said:
:lol: :lol: :appl: :appl:
You know what it's like to be a December baby--- it des get lost in the holiday hustle and bustle, so THANK YOU for remembering!! I like to say " I'm almost a Christmas Carol"!!! :lol:
!!

What a great expression!

I hope you had a really great birthday - and now you get to do it all again, you lucky thing!!

Sorry about missing your boy, that's sad. Hopefully he'll be better behaved next year.

Let's face it, being close to Christmas can occasionally get you great leverage in the pressure dept, if you don't mind combining!

I'm a January bday - and my anni. falls in early Jan too - so I find present leverage can be quite worthwhile...at times....if I really plan...and if he's not in the mood to 'surprise'....and if I just want 'a single something small....' . Oh, and I have a good extra reason eg significant anni..... :Up_to_something:

Does being almost a Christmas carol ever work really well (we're talking bling here).

I see you're getting Cartier this year! :wink2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Enerchi!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Enerchi :appl: :appl: :appl: Hope you enjoyed your day :))

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
YayTacori|1356415890|3339474 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I have secretly programmed your phone from afar!!! I sent it psychic waves to contact me when you have a "WWED" moment!!! (What Would Enerchi Do?) :lol:

Yanno --- the power of making a HUGE deal about a Dec 24 birthday, has obviously paid off for me --- I'm now able to influence iphones across the continent by "WILLING" Dec 24 to be known as Enerchi's birthday!! :naughty: too funny!!
It's weird!!! How did it happen??? I wanna know!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lara - Like that "Christmas Carol" thing, eh?? lol!! I have occasionally "allowed" a combined gift (including both Dec 24 & 25) but in general, I am NOT a fan- they are 2 different events that happen to fall back to back and I'm sure that most December babies would agree--- combined gifts aren't that fun! I remember as a child, friends of the family who were close enough to give my sister and I birthday gifts, would give combined gifts or, as an example - a LH mitt today and a RH mitt tomorrow! UGH! My sister was lucky to have a September birthday and got 2 distinct gifts. :)) I sound so whiney about the day, but I do confess, it is pretty special and my own family is WONDERFUL about it!

I am also hoping and wishing that #1DS returns to the fold... :blackeye: and yes --- pretty sweet birthday gift from DH, that's for sure!! WOO HOO!!!! :appl:

Marcy & Lil Misfit - Thank you for the wishes! Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas day today with friends and family ... or just enjoying some bling time with your "REAL" loved ones - :lol:

Woofmama! - hey! :wavey: Thank you!!! and did you see the message on an older thread, that we are coming to visit you in April?? April 18 - 22 we'll be in Chicago!! I see a GTG in the making....!!! and maybe a little drift thru Diamond Zone for some bling viewing???? I'm excited!

YayTacori - I have no idea! I think your iphone has a crush on me!! :kiss: :lol:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Happy BD Enerchi! Sorry there's a piece missing from the cake but I worked 2 days on those damn chocolate rolls on top so needed a bit of a reward. I didn't touch the champagne though. Not everyday you get an $18,000 bottle of the stuff. Chocolate & champagne, the two most important food groups for December birthdays.

_2592.jpg

_2593.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1356457043|3339611 said:
[

[Woofmama! - hey! :wavey: Thank you!!! and did you see the message on an older thread, that we are coming to visit you in April?? April 18 - 22 we'll be in Chicago!! I see a GTG in the making....!!! and maybe a little drift thru Diamond Zone for some bling viewing???? I'm excited!

Great news :) I'm soooo excited a real, live bling friend is coming to visit :bigsmile: I'll be sure to keep those dates open. I would love to visit Diamond Zone....must save pennies now! Perhaps there will be an OEC in my future :naughty: I think we have quite a few PSers in Chicago. Rosebloom, Lil Misfit, Haven, LAJennier, Charmypoo (visits alot I think). Chime in if I forgot you.
We will do a GTG thread. Really looking forward to this :))

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
woofmama said:
Enerchi|1356457043|3339611 said:
[

[Woofmama! - hey! :wavey: Thank you!!! and did you see the message on an older thread, that we are coming to visit you in April?? April 18 - 22 we'll be in Chicago!! I see a GTG in the making....!!! and maybe a little drift thru Diamond Zone for some bling viewing???? I'm excited!

Great news :) I'm soooo excited a real, live bling friend is coming to visit :bigsmile: I'll be sure to keep those dates open. I would love to visit Diamond Zone....must save pennies now! Perhaps there will be an OEC in my future :naughty: I think we have quite a few PSers in Chicago. Rosebloom, Lil Misfit, Haven, LAJennier, Charmypoo (visits alot I think). Chime in if I forgot you.
We will do a GTG thread. Really looking forward to this :))
Soooooo much fun!!! And you'll get a new Cartier rolling ring too - so fantastic! We should also hit Dimend Scasi. Hubby and I went on Friday afternoon and spent two hours looks at big rocks under an ASET. First Chicago jeweler I've been to who even knew what an ASET was! It was so so so much fun.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday a day late! My brothers birthday is the day after and he hated the birthday/Christmas gift . Always felt cheated. We even started celebrating his birthday in June... his 1/2 birthday... so when you go to Chicago it will be your 1/4 birthday and you get to get your present. personally i think a little extra is in order cause you had to wait... either way A Cartier ring is a very nice gift!!!
Again Happy Birthday!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday, a day late. I can't wait to see tons of photos of your rolling ring. :mrgreen:
And I think you should celebrate your half birthday also.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday, Enerchi! I love reading your posts on PS!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ENERCHI :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
I'm so sorry for being late in your birthday thread :blackeye: I have been cooking and hosting people at my home for two days in a row now and with the baby driving me crazy day and night i totally forgot, plus i wasn't checking out PS as i normally do!

May i say..."I LOVE YOU"!!! You are such a kind, polite and wonderful person, full of positive energy and i can definitely say that reading your posts makes me...HAPPY :appl:
May all your wishes come true and may you always be the sweet person we know and we love :wavey:

birthday-10.gif

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh Matata!!!!! You shouldn't have!!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: I'm gaining weight just LOOKING at your magnificent work of culinary art!!! But in the spirit of giving - everybody --- GRAB A FORK AND DIG IN!!!!! :lickout: :lol: :lickout: (but back off of the champagne - I'm not so good with sharing that! :naughty: ) Thank you for the birthday wishes!! We enablers have to stick together!!

Elisateach - Thanks!!! I feel your brothers pain - wish him a SUPER DOOPER happy birthday today!!! Make sure whatever gift you are giving is wrapped in blue, or white, or purple, or yellow... just not red or green :nono: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm liking how you are thinking about the 1/4 & 1/2 birthday gift giving strategy!! CLEVER LADY!!! I guess this year, I kind of did that - I got my BGD 3 stone and Barbara necklace, as well as my DanielM sapphires set in a DBTY + 2 rings... all in June, so, yes, I guess I *DO* follow that philosophy!

Texaskj - I am so THRILLED that I'll be getting a Cartier ring!!! I have wanted one for a while but channeled my spending into different directions (read - BLINGY SPARKLY DIAMONDS!!) but this classic has always appealed to me. When DH saw me drooling over things on the DBL site that were $10K and up... he did offer to buy me something a little less expensive and my #2DS suggested (and I jumped on it!) the rolling rings we tried on in LV. DS thought the idea of the engraved names and dates of each child was pretty cool - I think that concept was what sold DH on the trinity! I forgot who had originally suggested that on one of the Cartier rolling ring threads, but I thank that PSer from the bottom of my heart!! As soon as I've got it in the spring--- you *KNOW* I'll be posting pics! I love being the intrepid PS travelling jewelry reporter!! Love a bling mission! :naughty:

Madelise - you are such a sweetheart!!! You are a cheerleader for everyone - thank you for your wishes!!! I love your open heart and positive spin on everything you post, too!!!

Natylad -
May i say..."I LOVE YOU"!!! You are such a kind, polite and wonderful person, full of positive energy and i can definitely say that reading your posts makes me...HAPPY
May all your wishes come true and may you always be the sweet person we know and we love
awe, shucks! :oops: :oops: :oops: You are SUPER KIND!!! Thank you, my sweet friend, thank you!!! I am so touched by your thoughts - that really means a lot to me :praise: Sounds like a very busy few days you've just come thru - take some time to just kick back and enjoy the moments as they come... and knowing how much I missed my oldest "baby" on both birthday AND Christmas, give your little one extra squeeze from me - they will grow up WAY too fast...

PS - (I'm the girl with the wild frizzy hair in the back row!!!)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woofmama & Rosebloom - PS party at your place!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! (or a diamond shop of your choice... I'm easy either way!) :bigsmile: I'm so excited to be travelling to Chicago in April! I hope we can arrange a GTG with PSers - DH and I know nothing about the city or locations but we will be staying at the Kimpton Palomar on State St. (is that an OK hotel?? We love Kimpton properties --- they have wine hour from 5-6pm, not that we like wine or anything... ;)) )

Diamond Scassi sounds like a great place to visit as well! Is there a Diamond District in Chicago as well?? I'm going to be relying on your expertise as the time gets closer!! So --- WOO HOO!! We are going to meet up! DH is wiggling with joy .... (ya, I'm lying about that part! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Belated happy birthday, Enerchi! Lucky you to be getting the Trinity ring. I love how a band can be for each of your children.

April is a great time of year in Chicago, and Kimpton hotels are great. DH and I stayed at one in Philadelphia and really liked it. That's a wonderful trip to look forward to.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mary Poppins! I did have a good birthday :appl: - and the Cartier ring will be such a thrill when we get it in the spring!

We stayed at 3 Kimptons in total during our NYC trip during Hurricane Sandy. We booked a night early at The Muse (to avoid being delayed by the storm) then had intended to spend the next 4 nights at 70 Park Avenue... but they lost power during the storm and we were evacuated to Ink48. It was the most modern of the 3 with the larger rooms, but at least a 10 minute walk from 48 & 11th Ave into Times Square. Wasn't an issue, we walk all the time all over the place, and the trade off for the larger room and awesome bath, was well worth it! Glad to know you enjoy the chain as well!!!

Come on along and visit with us when we are in NYC and then Chicago!! :bigsmile:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Happy Belated Birthday, Enerchi! :wavey: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results