carat
color
clarity

Funny Thing Happened Today!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thought this light-hearted little story might make people smile:

I've been going to the gym and doing well with eating healthy, now that work isn't so crazy. It's been years since I had a romance, and I want to lose a lot more weight before getting out there, but I just thought I'd check my pulse. I was sitting at a bar waiting for a friend, and I notice this man. I clock that he has a nice face, fashionable clothes, and no wedding ring. He's about my age. I'm surreptitiously checking him out...checking him out, and I notice he has really beefy thighs. Suddenly, he looks right at me and says, "Hello Jambalaya!"

It's my dentist!! :lol:

I did not recognize him in his fashionable clothes, out of the white coat which makes him look older and rather formal (and covers up the beefy thighs!) My ex had thighs like string cheese, so I appreciated this example of the masculine form.

:D

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing like a beefy man! :naughty:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the dentist single? Romance turns up in the unlikeliest ways........ :D

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's an adorable meet-cute. :clap: I am also appreciative of a thick-thighed/thick-everything man. ;))

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Time to get a new dentist and ask this dentist on a date :naughty: :lol:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
:lol: Thanks for sharing, Jambalaya. Enquiring minds want to know: Is he single??? :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Jambalaya! Glad things are going well for you and you are taking good care of yourself! And yes we must know...is the good doctor single? 8)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cute!!! I might have turned purple if I was caught in the middle of checking out my dentist, and he is handsome. Even more unsettling is how good looking my OBGYN is. :lol:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha cute story. Clothes can make the man! I know what you'll be thinking the next time you get your teeth cleaned ;))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1484412983|4115303 said:
Haha cute story. Clothes can make the man! I know what you'll be thinking the next time you get your teeth cleaned ;))

Thigh thought the same thing! :bigsmile: :naughty:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha, thanks everyone! Thought it might raise a smile or two. I'm pretty sure the dentist isn't married and doesn't have kids, but I don't know anything about him beyond that. I think he might be gay, although I really have no idea. I have an appointment with him next week, strangely.

I wouldn't expect to get any dates at my current weight - I do not look good so I'm sure he doesn't like me that way, which is fine. It's just nice to know I'm still alive, you know? Tuesday will be a little awkward on my part now that I'm...um... aware of him!

Wonder what else he's hiding under that white coat! :lol:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha...that's funny! For your sake I hope he is straight and available!!! I'm sure its nice to realize you still have a pulse...

Edit
BTW...congrats on eating healty, working out, and losing wait!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results