shape
carat
color
clarity

Florida GTG! Orlando/Central FL/Miami/etc...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve only been on the boards for a short while (LIW status), and don''t post much, but am already a daily-PS junkie ("lurking", I guess).

Anyways, I''ve noticed we''ve got a lot of ladies from the Central and South Florida areas, but it doesn''t seem that there''s ever been a get together?!

I would love to meet up with some of the ladies within the following weeks (before the hectic holidays start). Maybe grab a meal and do some shopping?

I am available Saturday/Sunday all day, and work until 5 on weekdays. I am in the Orlando area, but am willing to travel (on the weekend).

Who else is interested?!

1.gif
Sara

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I live in the Tampa Bay area but my family lives in Kissimmee. I visit them once a month and I''d be more than happy to meet up with you in either Orlando/Kissimmee or Tampa Bay. I''ll probably be going to your area around Oct. 17 (saturday) or you''re more than welcome to come visit around here and check out the beach
9.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2009 12:47:14 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
I live in the Tampa Bay area but my family lives in Kissimmee. I visit them once a month and I''d be more than happy to meet up with you in either Orlando/Kissimmee or Tampa Bay. I''ll probably be going to your area around Oct. 17 (saturday) or you''re more than welcome to come visit around here and check out the beach
9.gif
My mom lives in Kissimmee too!

I won''t be in that area until Thanksgiving though (boo).

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m over on the other coast (the space coast) and would like to meet up with other PSers. Orlando would
work best for me.

Any other central Fl girls (or guys)? Any fun jewelry stores in Orlando? I know there has to be a few
(not that I have any jewelry money right now
8.gif
).

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Luckyeshe - October 17 works great for me actually!

tyty333, would that date work for you?

Mall of Millenia in Orlando has a few of the higher end jewelry stores (Tiffanys, Cartier, etc), and a few good resteraunts (Cheesecake Factory, Brio Tuscan Grille, etc). What''s everyones feeling on this location?

fiery - I''m sorry to hear you won''t be in the area anytime soon .. maybe you can join us next time?

1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! What time would you like to meet up, ladies?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Im in the east coast by fort lauderdale.... but I head up in the northern regions alot

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett, are you up for meeting in Orlando on October 17?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m on the treasure coast and will actually be in Orlando on the 17th for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. Maybe I can get there a little early to see you all!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
stepcutgirl - that would be awesome! What time would be convenient for you? I have open availability for the day.

1.gif
Sara

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I look forward to meeting you ladies in person! I may be bringing my MOH who is Luckyeshefsil (we'll be looking at MOH dresses for her that day). Lily, please don't tell her anything about her diamond and the thread I started about her on PS. She has no idea! And my brother would not like it if she finds out about her diamond before the proposal which is still in the planning stage!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Its so nice to see a FL G2G!

Does anyone live in the northern part of FL, near GA?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have no idea what time we will be there. We are going up with another couple and plans are still kinda loose. I''ll update when I know morw and see if I can convince everyone to go up earlier so I can meet some of you!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
fsu1227 - of course you can join in! Does October 17 work for you?

Luckyeshe - I totally understand! Good thing you told me, it''d probably be the first thing out of my mouth, lol ("Oh yeah, there''s a thread on you!") I would hate to ruin somebody''s proposal surprise! What time works best for you, since you''re also planning to go dress shopping?

Any other Florida ladies want to join in? The more the merrier!

1.gif
Sara

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m in the G-ville but won''t be back down to Orlando until the 24/25
7.gif
Anyone want to do lunch the 25? If so I''m game, but if not I''ll try for the next one!!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
dragonfly411 - it might be a possibility for me, but it''s too far out for me to commit for sure.

and a *bump* up in hopes of finding more Florida ladies for the October 17 get together

1.gif
Sara

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2009 9:54:56 AM
Author: lilyfoot
ckrickett, are you up for meeting in Orlando on October 17?

I have to check my work schedule, but I''d love to.
The drive to orlando isn;t bad and it woul give me an excuse to go to the food and wine festival at epcot.
I''ll keep you all posted

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
This is awesome, ladies! I''m thinking of lunch time...maybe brunch? What do you all think?

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I''m in the Orlando area and think this is a fabulous idea!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Oh no! I will actually be in Gainesville the 17th!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Luckyeshe - Were you thinking like noon/1pm? I''m open to whatever time works better for everyone else.

It looks like the mall opens at 10am, and the restaurants open at 11am.

Amzizzle - Aw too bad
7.gif
Hopefully we can have another get together at a later date and you''ll be able to make it .. let us know if your plans change!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Oh I''m so bummed I''m missing this! There better be another one real soon!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Either 11:30 or 1p works for me! Let me figure out with my MOH what her schedule is. We could either go after the meet up or before so that won''t be an issue. I''m game either way!!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
By the way, Luckyeshe, I hope you''re bringing that rock for me/us to drool over?!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Are we talking about my MOH''s rock?
31.gif
That one won''t be leaving my brother''s sight unfortunately, especially if she''s with me for lunch!
9.gif
But if you''re talking about my ring, of course!! My Precious doesn''t get left behind ever!! She''s on my finger whenever I leave the house! She''s only off my finger when I sleep and do chores around the house! You can even try her on if you''d like!

I''m interested in seeing FSU''s ring!! Can''t wait to meet you ladies!!

Lily, let''s find out what time is convenient for everyone and we''ll decide from there! Hopefully everyone could do lunchish!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
17th works for me. Oh, and I know that mall really well. There is a Rocks, Tiffany, David Yurman, Mayor''s and a Park Prominade (which is actually going out of business-think 10-40%+ on most jewelry). As far as places to have brunch/lunch: Cheesecake Factory, Brio, PF Changs, CPK and much more.

This sounds so fun. Although, my husband thinks I am a total nut for meeting "strangers" from the internet to have lunch with and talk jewelry....I, on the other hand think it sounds like a nice girls day.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! I''m so happy this is coming together so well.

Luckyeshe, I meant your ring! It''s gorgeous!

Aaand your comment prompted me to look up pictures of fsu''s ring .. and that sucker is gorgeous too!

I don''t have a ring of my own to share yet
8.gif
(only a loose diamond lol), but I''m super excited to see others!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Amzizzle - We could do lunch here in the G-ville that weekend if you wanted
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results