shape
carat
color
clarity

Experiences with Wayfair

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone done any shopping at Wayfair (http://www.wayfair.com/)? They have great prices on some furniture I've been looking at, but wanted to see if anyone had any experiences. I feel like I see 10% off coupon banner ads everyday for them and -- now that I'm ready to make a purchase -- I can't find one. If anyone has one valid for today, I'd appreciate that as well!

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
Funny you should ask, I just ordered 2 things through them! I ordered a bench to put at the foot of my bed. It's very plain, but that's what I wanted. The construction seems good, it's actually solid wood as opposed to pressboard and veneer. The color was not right, though, it was a little more orange in tone than I expected. My furniture is pretty dark, so it looked really bad next to it. But, I have another spot where I can use it, so I ordered a different bench. The color is much better on the second one, it's labeled espresso color. Both benches were pretty inexpensive, and shipped free!

I have no idea about the quality of other things, but I was pleased with what I got.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results