shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement & House Story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, I have a little time to sit down and get this stuff out to you guys. There are pictures to go with everything.

First the engagement. Very simple. We got the house on 12/20. I took some time, bought a cheap little tree (since we didn't have one), and decorated for my girl. Then I bought a small longaberger basket (which she loves) and put the ring in the basket and placed it as the tree topper. On 12/22 I got it all out and put it out for her to discover when she arrived home from work. She loved the tree, then saw the basket. Went over and realized it was Longaberger. Checked it out some more...even flipping the basket upside down (with the ring in it) to check out the markings and signature. I was like, "there is something in the basket for you." So she looked inside finally and saw the ring! Luckily I used the inards of a ring box along with some satin so the ring would stay put. I said my thing and she said YES!!! So after months of waiting around I am now ENGAGED!!!!!!

I will get some hand shots tonight!

The house pics will be attached in the next post. I forgot the bathroom (sorry) and didn't get the last bedroom or familyroom in the basement because it is a mess right now
26.gif

MVC-046F.JPG

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
AWESOME Wonka! Adorable house. EMPTY BASKET!!

RING, NEED PICS OF RING!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love your sweet little Christmas Tree too!
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful, thanks for sharing!! Congrats all ''round.

cheers--Sharon

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Wonka on both your engagement and your new house! The basket was a very nice touch, and your new house already looks like home!

Let''s see those hand shots!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Wonka!

I love the house pictures. Our first house had a huge everygreen in front of it like yours. I was sad when the new owners chopped it down after we moved. It''s so exciting to have your own place and 3 bedrooms no less!

Yes, we need pictures of the ring...especially on the hand!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonka

Congratulations on your new house and your engagement!! The christmas tree is too cute!! Love the pictures of your house, it looks so homey already!!
Hand pics please!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the house does look homey already! ours is still partially naked after a year, or that's how i feel anyway. my girlfriend says she thinks it takes 2 years for the house to really be where you want it to be...so i guess i have another 12 months.

it is really an amazing feeling to own your first house, congrats on that and the new engagement!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wonka, what an adorable home and wonderful proposal!
1.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

Now, post the ring/hand pics!
2.gif
3.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwwright! I wondered what happened to you. So happy to hear that you''re in the house and all is well. Happy New Year!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonka,

Congrats on your engagement and your new house. Can''t wait to hear about the wedding plans now.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Wonka,

Congratulations on your house and your engagement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone! Sorry the post was brief and pics are not high quality. The past three weeks or so have been a whirlwind and will continue to be for a little while longer! I await a time when I can find some time to help out here on pricescope!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I take 1 day off, come back and the Wonk is all proposed, housed, photo''d and posted!!!
21.gif

Great to see you back here buddy... Congrats on all. The homestead and the story are top notch! Best to you both.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2005 3:52:36 PM
Author: Mara
my girlfriend says she thinks it takes 2 years for the house to really be where you want it to be...so i guess i have another 12 months.

it is really an amazing feeling to own your first house, congrats on that and the new engagement!!
Architects say that your house in never finished until you either move or die.
6.gif

Wow Wonka! You don''t jump in. You dive in.
9.gif
Many congratulations are in order. Best Wishes to your fiancee (have y''all gotten used to that yet?)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow Wonka- congrats to you.

Your home is lovely. You''ve added so many nice touches already. I hope you have many, many happy years together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results