shape
carat
color
clarity

Enerchi hits 10,000!!! :-D

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey:

congrats! you definitely bring a lot of positive chi energy to the forums!

:appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1379086671|3520102 said:
Thank you all so much!! I'm so excited to have hit 10K!!! :bigsmile: I feel like I've won a PS "Oscar" award for this milestone :lol:

I know I have said that the giving of cakes is over and done with...and it is. Technically. But SB was special. I mean she was worth making an exception for. Then MZ surprised me by hitting 10K and she's one of my best and oldest friend here. And now Enerchi-aka The Enabler-has hit 10K and she is known far and wide for her adventures on Pricescope in Las Vegas and in the furbabies thread with Labs and other dogs.... All the truly important places!

So she really has to be offered a 10K cake...and maybe even be induced to accept one. What do you say, Enerchi? I am attaching a picture of the cake and petit fours I gave my daughter last month for her 21st birthday. Don't they make you want a cake? I keep looking at them again and again!

Deb

dsc00136.jpg

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi, congrats to one of the best enablers I've ever known. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Your posts really helped me get over the guilt hump with the WF huggies.
Here's to 10,000 more.

Now I want some of that cake, Deb. :lickout:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awe... you guys.... you're making me feel all "mushy-gushy" inside!! Thank you everyone for being so sweet to me!! You're going to make me blush... :oops: Its just a wonderful community to be a part of and I fully appreciate all the time, energy and goodwill that every one of us puts in, to make PS a great place to come and participate in to learn, oggle, vent, drool, laugh, share and just simply lurk in!

What??? ME!?!!! Enable??? HA! As if.... :Up_to_something:

ok... maybe just once I may have encouraged just one PSer to *maybe* go for something they really lusted after but were afraid to commit too. Maaaaaaybe... and I'm pretty sure it was only once.... I mean, I really can't help it if that upgrade/larger diamond/full eternity/bigger TCW/OEC/fancy diamond (PHEW!) really *WILL* make you a far better person who helps little old ladies cross the street and helps you to be kinder to small children, animals and all of mankind, plus solve world peace and end hunger, right??? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that's what more bling will do for you ;)) . I just simply encourage and point out the obvious!!! :praise: :halo: :praise:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(ok, so I enable... its a gift! :wink2: )

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1379130129|3520572 said:
Thank you all so much!! I'm so excited to have hit 10K!!! :bigsmile: I feel like I've won a PS "Oscar" award for this milestone :lol:

I know I have said that the giving of cakes is over and done with...and it is. Technically. But SB was special. I mean she was worth making an exception for. Then MZ surprised me by hitting 10K and she's one of my best and oldest friend here. And now Enerchi-aka The Enabler-has hit 10K and she is known far and wide for her adventures on Pricescope in Las Vegas and in the furbabies thread with Labs and other dogs.... All the truly important places!

So she really has to be offered a 10K cake...and maybe even be induced to accept one. What do you say, Enerchi? I am attaching a picture of the cake and petit fours I gave my daughter last month for her 21st birthday. Don't they make you want a cake? I keep looking at them again and again!

Deb

CAKE!?!?! Did someone say "CAKE"!?!?!!

um.... YUMMY!!! :lickout: :love: :lickout: :love: I did not get to this lovely body shape by abstaining from all things delicious and decadent!! oh no... I made huge sacrifices to my swimsuit modelling career and immersed myself in all things coated in sugar!!! (its how I roll... uh huh... just sayin'!! ;)) )

I would NEVER EVER turn down an opportunity to receive a cake... :Up_to_something: oh--- but I'm kind of an oddity in that I've been chocolate free for (I think??) 22 years!! Weird, eh??

screen_shot_2013-09-14_at_7.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1379159706|3520657 said:
AGBF|1379130129|3520572 said:

Deb

CAKE!?!?! Did someone say "CAKE"!?!?!!

um.... YUMMY!!! :lickout: :love: :lickout: :love: I did not get to this lovely body shape by abstaining from all things delicious and decadent!! oh no... I made huge sacrifices to my swimsuit modelling career and immersed myself in all things coated in sugar!!! (its how I roll... uh huh... just sayin'!! ;)) )

I would NEVER EVER turn down an opportunity to receive a cake... :Up_to_something: oh--- but I'm kind of an oddity in that I've been chocolate free for (I think??) 22 years!! Weird, eh??

You may have a chocolate free cake, Enerchi. The bakery I use is a kosher one because my two Catholic nieces are lactose intolerant and cannot eat anything with any dairy products (or several other ingredients that lactose intolerant people avoid). I send you a list and you choose your own cake. :wavey:

Deb
(((Enerchi)))

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
indeed, Enerchi, it is like having the same birthday!

and they do have other cakes besides chocolate.....I have requested lemonade....and I hear the tiramisu is divine...... :lickout:

ok, is hitting 10K like pregnancy?! they come in three's?! who else is close?!

again, congrats and here's to the next 10K!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WEEEEEEEEEE!!! CAKE!!!!
birthday_34_arms.gif

dance_3_7.gif

See me doing the happy dance and getting all giggly and excited at the thought of a sugar rush!!! I can happily handle all the lactose and gluten you can throw at me!!! :appl:

Thank you so much for your very kind and generous offer!! I'm going to run off and find my bib and a fork and wait for the postman......
ugotmail.gif

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
movie zombie|1379182715|3520804 said:
indeed, Enerchi, it is like having the same birthday!

and they do have other cakes besides chocolate.....I have requested lemonade....and I hear the tiramisu is divine...... :lickout:

ok, is hitting 10K like pregnancy?! they come in three's?! who else is close?!

again, congrats and here's to the next 10K!

Oh dear lord... lets hope neither you nor I get pregnant now!!!
1237387oyy519k20r.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yay!!!!!!! Enerchi is pregnant!!!! You tooootallt deserve this pregnancy!!! And I hope *fingers crossed* that you get a push present :)

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that has to be the fastest rise to 10,000!!
Do you sleep? Only to dream of bling? Do you PS in your sleep? Lol
I love your posts and your bling, I enjoy your recaps of GTG or adventures on your own.
Enjoy your cake!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Yay for the fabulous Enerchi!!!!!! You bring so much warmth and humor to PS. I would miss you dearly if you ever stop posting!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi, congratulations on hitting 10K! I always appreciate you taking your time out to post thoughtful comments on my threads. Thanks for your all of your help! Always a pleasure seeing your posts!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Enerchi!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Enerchi! :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
YT|1379201027|3520899 said:
Yay!!!!!!! Enerchi is pregnant!!!! You tooootallt deserve this pregnancy!!! And I hope *fingers crossed* that you get a push present :)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Enerchi.

So, what exactly did you say in your 10,000 posts? :confused: :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny|1379216964|3521031 said:
Congratulations Enerchi.

So, what exactly did you say in your 10,000 posts? :confused: :D

ah, kenny.. let me recap.. it was a cold and stormy night when I first found PS... so long ago... I began with... Oh! who knows what I've written in the last 10,000 posts -> I just like to talk
lalalallaaaa.gif
blah.gif
!!

But I sure do love coming and looking at the bling - and I can't WAIT to see what you do with your Octavia!!!

Elisa, no - I do not post in my sleep!! Too funny!!!
1202591pu55lez1va.gif
And I think there was another PSer who was very prolific during her university years... was it Freke?? I think she wrote that she had a lot of time between classes so she also got to 10K very quickly.

Thank you everyone for being so kind!! Always happy to make you all smile and enjoy a good laugh or two!! I really feel flattered that you guys like what I can contribute to PS - such a wonderful group of very supportive "bling loving" people!!!
thankyou.gif

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
And now the award for most prolific emoticon user..... ENERCHI, (look it autocorrect ed your name to all caps, how funny!)

I'm off to find some myself!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dear Enerchi, thank you so much for being so helpful and sweet and positive and soooo wonderful!!! Your posts always make me feel happy!!! Congrats on hitting 10.000 :appl: We love you girl :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was out of town this weekend so a little late....but CONGRATS, Enerchi on your 10k posts!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: You keep things happy and funny around here, and I appreciate that!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Yay, Enerchi! :appl: :appl: :appl:

So happy to have you here! :) :) :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that was fast doll!

Congrats Enerchi!!!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I enjoy all your jewelery related posts Enerchie but one post where you described how much house work you managed to plough through in a day caused me to lift my game! Here's to many more posts :razz:

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Enerchi! I'm glad we got to meet and share your enthusiasm. It was positively contagious!

You know, a new bling would be a great way to celebrate 10,000 posts :)

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
As a newbie I so enjoy your posts Enerchi. We all learn loads from you - not just about sparkly stuff but how to be a really lovely warm, kind and fun person. Hurray for the gentleman behind the scenes too, he sounds super-lovely.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gemzy|1379453434|3522500 said:
As a newbie I so enjoy your posts Enerchi. We all learn loads from you - not just about sparkly stuff but how to be a really lovely warm, kind and fun person. Hurray for the gentleman behind the scenes too, he sounds super-lovely.

Thank you so much Gemzy! I am VERY lucky to have an extremely tolerant DH who lets me indulge in my bling fantasy shopping trips!! I have to be sure he is rewarded with a beer or glass of wine at the end, mind you ;)) , but he's very sweet to let me go and play w all sorts of bling and take great pics that I can share after!!!

Polished said:
I enjoy all your jewelery related posts Enerchie but one post where you described how much house work you managed to plough through in a day caused me to lift my game! Here's to many more posts :razz:
:lol: :lol: :lol: When I get bored, I clean. When I clean, I get whipped up into a frenzy if things are left messy by "others" in the house. When I get whipped up into a frenzy... it doesn't end well....

I try not to clean now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quaddio - you and bastetcat are of the same mind --- new bling is ALWAYS a good idea - no matter if you hit 10K or 1 post!! :Up_to_something: I think you deserve some bling to celebrate the new love of your life!! :appl:

Thank you everyone for being so enthusiastic and excited for me!!! I really love hearing from all of you and it means a lot to me that I may have helped someone along the way, or influenced a decision (or *enabled*... call it what you will... :wink2: ), or made a favourable impression and you had a good laugh!!! Thank you!!! Its a very special group of peolpe here and I'm very proud to be a part of PS!! :halo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results