shape
carat
color
clarity

Elizabeth Taylor RIP

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, just heard that Elizabeth Taylor passed away!! She will be missed by millions of her fans and was a film idol for millions too!

May she rest in peace!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
:((

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The world has lost one of its greatest treasures. Rest in peace, magnificent lady.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was very sad to see she passed away. I love looking through her book that has all her jewelry in it. I've watched the I Love Lucy segment on You Tube with her 68 carat diamond several times.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
It is a sad day indeed, but I daresay a merciful one for Elizabeth Taylor and her family.

I somehow doubt someone so iconic will come along again. The mold broke when God created Elizabeth Taylor.

Hey Megeve :wavey: Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen the papers when I saw your post, so didn't know.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Passion, talent and beauty.... thank you, Liz.

liz_ring.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I just saw that she has passed away. The world will be a sadder place without Elizabeth Taylor. Rest in Peace, dear Lady.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
RIP Elizabeth Taylor; she did some great humanitarian work during her life and will be missed. Great picture Ninama.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my... She really was deteriorating, i'm sad that she's gone but i'm glad she doesn't have to live in poor health anymore.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very sad.

I finally ordered her jewelry book on Amazon.

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
We have lost a beautiful person, inside and out, may she rest in peace.

Ninama, thanks for sharing the beautiful photo.
I also finally just ordered her hardcover book.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
RIP. great actress, great humanitarian re AIDS/HIV.

MoZo

ps don't forget Lauren Bacall is still with us.....

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday was the 53rd anniversary of the plane crash that killed her husband Mike Todd.
She was just one of those people you think is going to live forever, but sadly, time marches on.
RIP, la Liz.

elizabeth-taylor-la-peregrina_4659cf21415909b90f12c494c625eb22.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was very beautiful. Thank you for posting those wonderful pictures. That pear shaped diamond is amazing. I saw somewhere last night a picture of her with her gorgeous emerald brooch.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

iLander

Ideal_Rock
She defined beauty for so many generations. She was a stunner even as a teenager.

I was surprised to learn that she has 4 children and so many grandchildren. She did an amazing job keeping them out of the spotlight.

I've always envied her violet eyes, and she aged so gracefully, I didn't see any evidence of botox on her and she still looked amazing. Many of our modern stars could learn a lot from her.

I aspire to her kind of style and aplomb.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Gailey|1300891126|2878162 said:
It is a sad day indeed, but I daresay a merciful one for Elizabeth Taylor and her family.

I somehow doubt someone so iconic will come along again. The mold broke when God created Elizabeth Taylor.

Hey Megeve :wavey: Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen the papers when I saw your post, so didn't know.

Its so sad isn't it? She was the grand dame with magnificent taste in jewelry! I wonder what her family going to decide about her jewelry.

Hey Gailey, :wavey: how was the move? Are you settling down yet? Inquiring mind would love to know!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks so sad here.

Maybe she has ESS.

ESS.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
ESS?
Emerald Serotonin Suppression?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emerald Shrinkage Syndrome, you silly Billy! ;))

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
im glad that she came out with her book of jewels so people know what her collection was like now that it will be auctioned off in the near future.I'm sure that like the Duchess of Windsor and Kennedy Auctions it will be a huge media event in itself and her jewels will be auditioned off at many times their estimated values.Cant imagine what type of estimates pieces like her 33 carat Krupp diamond or the Cartier pearl drop necklace will bring!I'm sure Liz knew that her collection would create a big stir!Donating her collection to charity shows what a classy broad (her words)she really was! R.I.P.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had the pleasure of catching Cat on a Hot Tin Rook the other night and it reminded me how talented she was. Not only beautiful and classy. Such an amazing actor. For those of you who have not seen some of her classics, I highly recommend a rental!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results